PDA

View Full Version : lookingfor filipinos/friends any race here in oxford...

janoo
4th July 2010, 14:18
hi friends, ladies and gentlemen...
as a newbie here in UK, i want to have some friends to chat with, coz its too boring to be alone..i'm here at watlington, oxfordshire..anybody there??????????:Help1:

just in case somebody wants to be friend with me..:)

stevewool
4th July 2010, 14:45
hi there welcome oxford is a nice place to be

gecko_pikachu
4th July 2010, 15:00
hiya i'm quite far from you but i'm a filipino as well.. have you got ym so we can chat? how about facebook? i have facebook account, too! :)

shedz89
8th July 2010, 13:52
hello there! im here in maidenhead!! oxford is near with me.. so? how long ur here? im here for fiancee visa and getting married nextmonth.. how bout u?

gecko_pikachu
9th July 2010, 18:24
It's quite far where you live but it doesn't matter.. we can still be friends online and hopefully would be able to meet in person as well :)

I've been in UK for over 6 years. I also came here through fiancee visa 6 years ago. I have 2 kids.

Nice meeting yo here anyway and i'd be delighted to have you as my friend.. :Hellooo:

-sillybilly-
10th July 2010, 00:26
hi there welcome oxford is a nice place to be

and its not far from Bicester....take your husband/fiance to go shopping!:D

janoo
11th July 2010, 11:15
hi steve, it's really nice place especially here at watlington..

janoo
11th July 2010, 11:16
hi venus, thanx..i have ym n facebook too...

janoo
11th July 2010, 11:19
hi shedz, i'm just 2mos here from singapore, working with my employer back there..suppose to be i'll go to canada but my UK visa came first..i do pray for your happy wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!cheeerrrrrssssssssssssssssssss

gecko_pikachu
11th July 2010, 11:20
hi venus, thanx..i have ym n facebook too...

what's your facebook? you can always add me there as your friend if you have time..

My name is Venus Bernas-Walsh

... have a nice day...

janoo
11th July 2010, 11:20
hi venus, i'm looking forward to chat with you soon, i really want to have some frens here..thanx

gecko_pikachu
11th July 2010, 11:23
hi venus, i'm looking forward to chat with you soon, i really want to have some frens here..thanx

my ym is venusweety if you want to chat :)

agnesaragon
13th July 2010, 20:06
hi janoo! my name is agnes, i have just arrived from singapore 2,. im working in house for my employer in chipping norton near oxford, do u want 2 meet up on sunday in oxford?:Jump:

janoo
18th July 2010, 15:18
hi agnes, i'm so keen to meet you one day, i'm so bored staying at home the whole day of sunday with my computer, sure just tell me the time date and place...thanx vm

janoo
22nd July 2010, 20:45
hi agnes do you have a facebook account? my name is jan villegas..thanx