PDA

View Full Version : Can i send a load to a mobile in Singapore?

Englishman2010
3rd July 2010, 21:33
I've been using Ukash to top up the credit on my gf's phone in the Phil's, but they dont do it in Singapore. Does anyone know of any similar providers who I can use to top up her phone in Singapore by using my plastic and a website?

stevewool
3rd July 2010, 21:50
try the internet i was looking into this for the phils and there was a place in london , i know its not singapore but worth a shot

Steve.r
3rd July 2010, 23:12
As long as her phone has top-up, (Singtel sim card) you can call her with Orange Camel for 5p a minute. That is what I do. She calls my mobile, and I call back.

Pete/London
4th July 2010, 01:19
As long as her phone has top-up, (Singtel sim card) you can call her with Orange Camel for 5p a minute. That is what I do. She calls my mobile, and I call back.

Use Telediscount...1p per minute to mobile in Singapore

Steve.r
4th July 2010, 06:07
Use Telediscount...1p per minute to mobile in Singapore
Is that mobile to mobile? I tried to use a phonecard from my PAYG orange moblie, and even though the call on the card was cheap, I was still charged the regular rate for the orange call, was crap. From a landline cheap, but not M to M

Pete/London
4th July 2010, 10:47
Is that mobile to mobile?

No that`s landline to mobile. We have not used phone cards for years. You can phone Philippine landlines for 8p pm or mobiles for 10p pm. There are other sites for the same sort of deals but we have stuck with Telediscount for years with no problems. Always had problems with cards.