PDA

View Full Version : Baby

Yunalas
10th February 2007, 22:27
I'm now pegnant from my Fillipino man, but he's only got til early April til he's work visa runs out, what can I do?

scotsfiancee
10th February 2007, 22:35
I'm now pegnant from my Fillipino man, but he's only got til early April til he's work visa runs out, what can I do?

All u can do is to give birth the baby here in UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nothing he can do bout his visa, he must go back to philippines before the visa expired.

Rob already explained this to you.

Goodluck:Hellooo:

Jay&Zobel
10th February 2007, 22:38
he has to come back in the Philippines and apply for fiance visa.
you need to provide evidence of support etc...
6 mos bank statements.
and others

Pls research further in this site.

You can do it.
Just be strong

KeithD
10th February 2007, 23:21
We've already been through this........now a baby.....ever considered a job in forward planning? :Brick: :)

joebloggs
11th February 2007, 04:03
well one problem gone, at least the council will have to provide you somewhere to live . :rolleyes:

just little thing of a job, savings and bank statements. :bigcry:

you know, the hole your in just got deeper, well its good to see iam not the only one with problems :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck lady, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
11th February 2007, 07:03
:Hellooo: wow thats an angel :Hellooo:

Yunalas
16th February 2007, 01:59
When the baby is born, the dad (Filipino) would be back to he's contry, is there any way to bring him back as he's baby and family is here?

eljean
16th February 2007, 11:24
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

fontain
16th February 2007, 13:41
Look love, you seriously need to speak to someone in depth about this.
Go to your local citizins advice bureau as you will be able to speak to someone face to face which I think would be best for you, him and the baby.

Please understand & be clear that their is no way to get ya boyfriend to stay here & no easy way to get him back here

Having a baby will make no difference !!

And once the baby is born, if you move into council house/flat you will be reliaing on public benefits and a requirements of a Fiancee visa are no recourse to public benefits

And with the situation you are in, both financial & residential it is going to be extremely difficult for him to come back as you cannot support him and the government will not!
And I am guessing that he has no money of his own.

All of us on this site know from experience how difficult it is to get a Visa for a loved one and the criteria that has to be met and by looking at your circumstances I seriously do not think that he would get issued one.

I hate to bring bad news but as you are now pregnant and with the problems you have had in life so far this is a serious situation and you really need to get some professional help & advice

Start with the citizens advice bureau, you can find the number in the yellow pages

I really wish you good luck but you have to be realistic and accept that it is going to be extremely difficult for him to come back here and that maybe he will not be able to come back at all

I'm sorry but thats the truth

tiger@tigress
16th February 2007, 14:02
:bigcry:

Jay&Zobel
17th February 2007, 12:35
Look love, you seriously need to speak to someone in depth about this.
Go to your local citizins advice bureau as you will be able to speak to someone face to face which I think would be best for you, him and the baby.

Please understand & be clear that their is no way to get ya boyfriend to stay here & no easy way to get him back here

Having a baby will make no difference !!

And once the baby is born, if you move into council house/flat you will be reliaing on public benefits and a requirements of a Fiancee visa are no recourse to public benefits

And with the situation you are in, both financial & residential it is going to be extremely difficult for him to come back as you cannot support him and the government will not!
And I am guessing that he has no money of his own.

All of us on this site know from experience how difficult it is to get a Visa for a loved one and the criteria that has to be met and by looking at your circumstances I seriously do not think that he would get issued one.

I hate to bring bad news but as you are now pregnant and with the problems you have had in life so far this is a serious situation and you really need to get some professional help & advice

Start with the citizens advice bureau, you can find the number in the yellow pages

I really wish you good luck but you have to be realistic and accept that it is going to be extremely difficult for him to come back here and that maybe he will not be able to come back at all

I'm sorry but thats the truth

yep, i second the motion

walesrob
17th February 2007, 12:51
Ok, at this point, I will lock the thread. Yunalas, we have advised you on the correct course of action to take, and there is nothing more we can do to help, but best wishes for the future, hope everything gets sorted.