PDA

View Full Version : just arrive in freezin uk

Mrs Daddy
10th February 2007, 20:00
hallo guys,just arrive in freezin uk:xxgrinning--00xx3: trip was quite okey after those long hour of journey.on our way to hubby`s daughter`s house its snowing about 2 inches thick and we stop the car somewhere down the road of nowhere,whatever it was:D we had our photo taking thats surround snows everywhere I shivered and they all laughed at me.snow are nice to look at but its freezin :doh but i think its a matter of getting use to it.but anyway am here already :xxgrinning--00xx3: and everything is very different in where i live in philly.hubby`s place is opposite to the place where i lived i used to grow up in city and am used of those noises from the neighborhood to the vehicles outside the house but it seems that everything here is opposite,:Erm: hubby lives somewhere in chesterfield which is quite countryside and its very quite here, i told here once that am going deaf of the quitness in his place and he smiled at me:) but i`ll be okey in here for sure.filipinos are survivor:xxgrinning--00xx3: :D and specially hubby take good care of me:xxgrinning--00xx3: well,thats all for today guys!:Hellooo:

scotsfiancee
10th February 2007, 20:09
Too much snow in country side..... freezing all time..

Imagine, there's no ghost :NoNo:

eljean
10th February 2007, 20:19
you will get use to the cold probably about a year and the quiteness....it makes you more deafer everday specially if hubby is at work....:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

KeithD
10th February 2007, 20:21
I've been living here 40 years and I'm not used to the bloody cold yet :rolleyes:

andypaul
10th February 2007, 20:29
I've been living here 40 years and I'm not used to the bloody cold yet :rolleyes:

The missus just arrived in Italy and said it feels real warm and its only 13 degrees out there or so gonna melt when she goes back to phill in a month or so:Rasp:

Mrs Daddy
10th February 2007, 20:29
Mr.Administrator made me smile.hahaha

Mrs Daddy
10th February 2007, 20:31
good thing is hubby not work anymore so thats a plus for me really!and i really thanks to that.

andypaul
10th February 2007, 20:47
good thing is hubby not work anymore so thats a plus for me really!and i really thanks to that.

Your very lucky as i felt terrible leaving my wife the day after she had arrived in the Uk to go to work the next day:NoNo:

Jay&Zobel
10th February 2007, 22:41

40 y/o?! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:

KeithD
10th February 2007, 23:20
I'm 140 actually, but they deported me from Guam when I was 100 :angry:

tiger@tigress
11th February 2007, 00:33
I'm 140 actually, but they deported me from Guam when I was 100 :angry:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

joebloggs
11th February 2007, 04:22
Your very lucky as i felt terrible leaving my wife the day after she had arrived in the Uk to go to work the next day:NoNo:

iam cold, have to work ,no money, :bigcry:

but means i get away from wife and kids :Hellooo:

KeithD
11th February 2007, 09:56
iam cold
You keep strange food in the fridge? :Erm: Mancs eh? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/shop_dev/assets/new_product_images/iams%5C5792.jpg

ervenescence
11th February 2007, 10:12
Shame we didn't get much snow here in Grimsby this winter compare last year. I like snow, i think their pretty only when its not wet. I love it when theres a lil bit of sunlight and you can appreciate how beautiful they are and they looks like sparkling jewels.

Cold? easy to fight them...just wear sensible clothes and you'll be fine :) .

gingxrick
11th February 2007, 10:39
Hello Mrs Daddy so your here now, and you've met mr snow, well Ging is complaining because she hasn't had much snow yet here in Dalgety Bay ha ha ha I've told her it will come soon, anyway take care and hope to meet up with you both. Ricky and Ging

Mrs Daddy
11th February 2007, 14:51
Hi Mr.Ricky,yes we`re here already and thanks for welcoming us and the rest of the group.send my regards to ging and yes hope to meet you guys one day.

Louella
11th February 2007, 16:27
a very big WELCOME to you both!!! Hoping to meet you soon & always keep in touch! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella

Mrs Daddy
12th February 2007, 07:07
thanks t lou for welcoming us.hope to meet you both iain one day soon.hehehe

gingging
13th February 2007, 20:46
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: Im glad you arrived safe in this freezin' place....hehehe! greetings is late but better than never, got busy with my work. Hope to chat with you soon.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
15th February 2007, 08:54
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: Im glad you arrived safe in this freezin' place....hehehe! greetings is late but better than never, got busy with my work. Hope to chat with you soon.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks ging for welcoming me here in freezin uk:D