PDA

View Full Version : my new life

stevewool
26th June 2010, 18:39
5 weeks from today emma will be here and then thats the start of our new life in england, she lands at manchester at 15.15 and i will be there waiting with the biggest smile on my face when she walks through them doors , tears of joy and yes she has asked me already will i kiss her and is it allowed,this forum has helped me to get this far quicker and hopefully help me more in our quest to be married and meet lots of new friends for myself and emma, not just to say hi on the computer but to meet and enjoy each others company, i know the coming weeks or months will be hard for both of us to ajust to each other, and may be a few harsh words said but understanding and always making up before going to sleep i know and pray we will be very happy , again thanks for all the help and advice from all on here , your friends steve and emma :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

joebloggs
26th June 2010, 18:50
if me and my misses can last 7yrs+, everyone can :D
stop worrying it will all be :xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
26th June 2010, 19:13
me and hubby been together for 8 years now and we still argue hahaha!!! i guess its part of any relationship...u and emma will be fine.

Englishman2010
26th June 2010, 20:51
Steve, I wish you and Emma all the best for your new life together. I feel that I've really got to know you from your posts over the last few months, and you sound like a genuinely nice man, you and your Emma truly deserve your happiness together.

I will be watching your posts with interest regarding how she settles and adjusts to life in the UK, as I'm going to speak to my g/f about taking the same route with a Fiancee Visa next Jan or Feb. I'm only half an hour down the road from you, so maybe our good ladies can get together and share their experiences of life in the UK:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very best of luck to both of you

stevewool
26th June 2010, 21:08
thanks and anytime once the ladies are all here it would be good to make new friends will look forward to hereing from you soon with your news too

Ross
27th June 2010, 13:33
thanks and anytime once the ladies are all here it would be good to make new friends will look forward to hereing from you soon with your news too

am sure all will be well for you both:heartshape1::heartshape1: jst rem the day you married and having a vow 'till death do us part :D:D:omg: could be hard somtimes specially the language barrier but whatever happens shes your wife and you her husband :cwm24::cwm24::icon_lol::icon_lol::heartshape1::do_it:
oh sorry read ou post wrong u about to be married but it same soon youll be couple :)

cheers mate

stevewool
27th June 2010, 13:47
thats fine yes very soon we will be married

Ross
27th June 2010, 13:55
thats fine yes very soon we will be married

mine if ask where in Ph YOUR GF Lives ?:D:D:)

stevewool
27th June 2010, 14:02
emma is in dasmarinas cavite

Ladybug_sim
27th June 2010, 15:14
How nice to hear you said "my new life" for me is always a new life when morning comes but yes it is new life to go when you are together with the one you love in your heart and be one in life... It is hard being far apart :cwm24: but still I am praying soon to be together too with my buggy... It's getting a year now after marriage but its not the problem just keep the love for every minutes , hours, time, days, weeks, months to go until together ... hmmmm buggy, always love you here :heartshape1:

We wish you much love and happiness in life with your mahal Emma... :heartshape1::heartshape1:

Warm regards, ladybug and sim11uk

stevewool
27th June 2010, 15:49
thankyou for your kinds words ladybug

-sillybilly-
28th June 2010, 02:31
Hi Steve!
Hmmm....i feel excited for you!
I know the feeling and thats what we are looking forward aswell.
Me and my husband have been through a lot of difficulties...from separation at the airport:bigcry:, long distance communication, time difference, divorce, had a few uncertainties, then the wedding and now i cant believe here we are going to apply for a spouse visa to be together again.
Adjustments is not that difficult. In fact we find it exciting and adventure because the love and respect is there, things may go wrong but we never slept over it....its difficult to sleep when your heart is pumping fast wanting to be in your lover's arms before you close your eyes....never leave an argument or misunderstand over the night. It feels really good to wake in the morning with smile on your face. It makes your day...trust me.
And as soon as you see Emma at the arrival you gonna burst in tears! Thinking all the patient and hard work just to be together and finally coming true.
Dont count the days as it will make you bored....based on my experience.
Instead make yourself busy and you never know you only have few hours to get ready to pick her up at the airport..hehe!
Goodluck and God bless!
By the way where you abouts in the UK?

LastViking
30th June 2010, 23:06
Congrats on your new life and I hope it goes well for you and Emma.

LV

stevewool
1st July 2010, 06:45
Hi Steve!
Hmmm....i feel excited for you!
I know the feeling and thats what we are looking forward aswell.
Me and my husband have been through a lot of difficulties...from separation at the airport:bigcry:, long distance communication, time difference, divorce, had a few uncertainties, then the wedding and now i cant believe here we are going to apply for a spouse visa to be together again.
Adjustments is not that difficult. In fact we find it exciting and adventure because the love and respect is there, things may go wrong but we never slept over it....its difficult to sleep when your heart is pumping fast wanting to be in your lover's arms before you close your eyes....never leave an argument or misunderstand over the night. It feels really good to wake in the morning with smile on your face. It makes your day...trust me.
And as soon as you see Emma at the arrival you gonna burst in tears! Thinking all the patient and hard work just to be together and finally coming true.
Dont count the days as it will make you bored....based on my experience.
Instead make yourself busy and you never know you only have few hours to get ready to pick her up at the airport..hehe!
Goodluck and God bless!
By the way where you abouts in the UK?
derbyshire is were we will settle , so the center of england that means its easy to see all our new friends for a cup of tea:) and a slice of cake

joebloggs
1st July 2010, 07:08
for a cup of tea:) and a slice of cake

:yikes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzH1Gskbrv4

from your part of the world Steve ? ,
i'll think i'll give it a miss :Bolt:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:D

Doc Alan
1st July 2010, 07:15
... very soon we will be married
All best wishes Steve and Maligayang bati Emma :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
1st July 2010, 07:24
That was a great TV series Worzel Gummidge. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
1st July 2010, 07:31
loved that show, pitty we all cant change our headsfor diferant days :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
1st July 2010, 07:36
the shows :yikes: my ten and 3yr olds :icon_lol:

shine
9th July 2010, 06:09
congrats!! let love rule your heart
mariage is the best thing in life

love love love!

malditako
9th July 2010, 11:06
steve how can i send u a private message?...i wonder if i could ask a lil favor from Emma?...thanks

KeithD
9th July 2010, 11:38
Click on his Username

malditako
9th July 2010, 11:44
Click on his Username

thanks win

aposhark
9th July 2010, 12:25
5 weeks from today emma will be here and then thats the start of our new life in england, she lands at manchester at 15.15 and i will be there waiting with the biggest smile on my face when she walks through them doors , tears of joy and yes she has asked me already will i kiss her and is it allowed,this forum has helped me to get this far quicker and hopefully help me more in our quest to be married and meet lots of new friends for myself and emma, not just to say hi on the computer but to meet and enjoy each others company, i know the coming weeks or months will be hard for both of us to ajust to each other, and may be a few harsh words said but understanding and always making up before going to sleep i know and pray we will be very happy , again thanks for all the help and advice from all on here , your friends steve and emma :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Hi Steve,

Soon you will feel the constant everyday love and attention that, I believe, only a Filipina can impart.
Her smile and beguiling eyes will fill your heart up with more than you think you can take at times.
Be a little prepared however for very occasionally sleeping without a "kiss-and-make-up".
Rochelyn and I said we would do this but a little thing called "tampo" can come from nowhere and, I for one, have no solution for this.

Best of luck to Emma and you in your new life together after your Manchester grin :heartshape1:

Dedworth
9th July 2010, 12:30
a little thing called "tampo" can come from nowhere and I for one have no solution for this.

One of lifes mysteries :)

bornatbirth
9th July 2010, 14:17
One of lifes mysteries :)

not really :Erm:, at some point you have upset her.

Dedworth
9th July 2010, 14:26
not really :Erm:, at some point you have upset her.For the uninitiated it isn't quite that straightforward. The mystery often is that you as the offender do not know what or when you have done (or not done) to upset her :)

Some of these fellas are going to be in for a hell of a shock. I was given a 6 month or so honeymoon period before getting my first dose of tampo :icon_lol:

stevewool
9th July 2010, 14:31
well now i know what tampo is and not the wrong week i shall be warry my friends , but i am straight john bull and always ask what is wrong and am always ready to say sorry if i have done something wrong , very rare though i might add:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dedworth
9th July 2010, 14:35
well now i know what tampo is and not the wrong week i shall be warry my friends , but i am straight john bull and always ask what is wrong and am always ready to say sorry if i have done something wrong , very rare though i might add:icon_lol::icon_lol:

It doesn't work like that, often you cannot fathom out what is perceived as being wrong and won't find out for days or weeks afterwards.

Be wary it can happen in an absolute instant - I've had situations where you climb into the car and everything in the garden is rosy then a black cloud descends before you can put your seatbelt on.

You have been warned :D

bornatbirth
9th July 2010, 14:41
there can be many reasons but if your wife goes tampo and stops talking to you, you must of done something?

i wish my wife would go tampo and not talk to me, after a argument i went out to the car and my wife locked me out the house...5 mins later she unlocked the door and didnt tell me, so i sat in the car for 30 mins :icon_lol:

stevewool
9th July 2010, 14:44
wow just like my ex then a great life to look forward too , looks like time well spent in the pubs

bornatbirth
9th July 2010, 14:48
just put her first before everything else and include her in everything you do, this will help a lot!

Dedworth
9th July 2010, 14:53
there can be many reasons but if your wife goes tampo and stops talking to you, you must of done something?

Like I said the tricky bit to find out what you have done or forgotten to do.

The first few times were a shock to me but now I just accept is as going with the job in much the same way the occasional phone call can be abruptly terminated. There is no benefit in questioning the justification for tampo or texting/phoning back - just be patient and wait till the red mist clears.

jam07
9th July 2010, 14:53
just put her first before everything else and include her in everything you do, this will help a lot!

thats sweet bab! :) :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :heartshape1:

stevewool
9th July 2010, 14:58
indeed emma will be first in all i do , going into scary places , she will be first :icon_lol:, the cold english sea , she will be first:icon_lol::icon_lol:

raynaputi
9th July 2010, 18:51

thats sweet bab! :) :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :heartshape1:

yeah that is sweet! wish i can find a guy like that! LOL! :Cuckoo::D

rani
9th July 2010, 19:07
you are both lucky to have each other... based from your posts here in the forum - - i can say that you're a good man... just keep the music playing steve :heartshape1: congrats! :Jump:

Englishman2010
9th July 2010, 22:36
You must be getting excited now Steve? Not long to go:)
I've been consumed with my own problems for the last couple of weeks and haven't really caught up on anyone elses threads.
All the best for yours and Emma's future lives together

bornatbirth
9th July 2010, 23:36

yeah that is sweet! wish i can find a guy like that! LOL! :Cuckoo::D

not really being that sweet, i like sleeping in my bed and not on the sofa :D :icon_lol:

somebody
10th July 2010, 17:44
Once settled as well as Tampo you will also find the total opposite where Emma most likely will out of the blue treat you like a King. No strings attached just really happy with life and wants to share it.

stevewool
10th July 2010, 18:58
well what ever the mood is, i will be just thankfull we have each other plus, i can give has good as i get toooooooooooooooooooooooooo:)

junior02
24th July 2010, 21:09

hi steve thanks for your advice earlier, just read your thread and congratulations and im sure you will be happy together, and its good that it helped with advice here to get your partner her visa, and with your advice earlier and others on here my wife will be here in uk later this year also, cheers mate and all the best for you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: