PDA

View Full Version : attention for WINWIN

hrpuffnstuff
9th February 2007, 18:36
Might I suggest that you keep your ill gotten, childish like comments inside what ever you call your brain.

This I believe is a forum, where people like me and other newbies are trying to find help.

Once we find the help, Obliviously not from you, so what are you doing on this site anyway??

Instead of sitting at your pc 24/7 (sorry for the ill use of those numbers) and searching this whole forum for people who make mistakes, you could go and do something useful for the community, like maybe assisting here on this site, or maybe go and get a job, so that your time is better spent.

People like you are NOT funny, no-one wants to hear what you have to say, nor do we wish to be subjected to stupid comments.

3 words for you

GET A LIFE

baboyako
9th February 2007, 18:53
:omg:

Tish
9th February 2007, 18:55
Ouch!!!:omg:

fred
9th February 2007, 19:16
:xxsmilie_auslachen: You are soooo..... :behead:

ervenescence
9th February 2007, 19:17
Ohhhhhhhhhh...

Watch this space :NEW3:

KeithD
9th February 2007, 19:34
so what are you doing on this site anyway??

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Anyone like to answer that one? :Wave:

Instead of sitting at your pc 24/7 (sorry for the ill use of those numbers) and searching this whole forum for people who make mistakes, you could go and do something useful for the community, like maybe assisting here on this site
:laugher:
I could have sworn sitting at the PC 24/7 WAS my job!!, but as only the MANAGING DIRECTOR of the company that runs this site.....I may be wrong :doh

People like you are NOT funny
Your the only one that thinks not, so I wonder who is the one with the real problem? :rolleyes:

GET A LIFE
Thanks for you concern but I have one thanks, married to a lovely Filipina, plenty of friends, off to Flordia in a few days, then Nevada in April, run my own business, run 48 web sites at present, professional gambler.....maybe you are right.....I don't have time to have a worthless insignificant life like you:thorsten_rammler:

Tish
9th February 2007, 19:36
Go on Admin!!! Show him/her who's the boss!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ping
9th February 2007, 20:58
Hey MrPuff maybe your eyes will puff out if I strangle you.You have no right to say that word to the owner of this forum. Goodness me if your in front of me or if I can reach you I don't ask any question I just punch your face until it smash like a mashed potatoes and choped you to bits.Yes you are brainless idiotic moroon man.Your hurt because its true.And what degree you got ha? Whats your job an executive to a multinational company and a salary of 100 to 200 thousand a year. You're soooooooo arogant, rude and no manners no humour at all.How dare you,yuo've got a nerve. Don't try me
Mr Puff.If my husband just laughed at your very nice word huh I'm not. So be careful next when you go to another forum.So better go away .Bye.

scotsfiancee
9th February 2007, 21:33
People like you are NOT funny, no-one wants to hear what you have to say,.

WE want!!!!

...... so what's wrong with you? Is all information here is not enough for you??????
Go get yo girl out

3 words for you hrpuffnstuff

F*** a Goat :xxsmilie_auslachen:

:D

tiger@tigress
9th February 2007, 23:00
Hey MrPuff maybe your eyes will puff out if I strangle you.You have no right to say that word to the owner of this forum. Goodness me if your in front of me or if I can reach you I don't ask any question I just punch your face until it smash like a mashed potatoes and choped you to bits.Yes you are brainless idiotic moroon man.Your hurt because its true.And what degree you got ha? Whats your job an executive to a multinational company and a salary of 100 to 200 thousand a year. You're soooooooo arogant, rude and no manners no humour at all.How dare you,yuo've got a nerve. Don't try me
Mr Puff.If my husband just laughed at your very nice word huh I'm not. So be careful next when you go to another forum.So better go away .Bye.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Go Go ate Ping lets have mash potatoe for lunch :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
10th February 2007, 01:45
GET A LIFE !!!

ouch :Cuckoo:

GET A SENSE OF HUMOR !

its fools like you who write into the Times, with your PC views and have :censored: this country up.

this is a forum of advice and fun, where you can chat and make friends, help each other out and have a laugh. thats if you know how to :Erm:

empott
10th February 2007, 02:48
:omg: Oh boy, u r in trouble! :behead: Obviously, u r not reading. :NoNo: Thats not the way to talk to the OWNER of the site! If u cant take the heat, get out! After what u have done, everyone will :NEW3: u.

Show him who's in charge here, Admin.

I'm glad u said "goat" and not sheep, Scotsfiancee... or else Boss will be madder. :icon_lol: Just kidding Boss :D

gingging
10th February 2007, 15:02
Quite right Ate Ping! strangle him, make his eyes pop...hehehehe!

timandjudith
10th February 2007, 15:10
WOW!! I had to read that 4 times to take it all in :yikes:

That is what you call falling in a bucket of s*** and coming up smelling of s*** instead of roses!

Wrog time, Wrong place , Wrong person.

Very well handled Keith you handled that so well and shot him straight between the eyes! :appl:

I guess he feeling a bit of a :BlacklistLoser: right now! Nice one :smileybigtmouth:

eljean
10th February 2007, 17:41
always give the highest:ARsurrender: respect to the bosses....

Mrs Daddy
10th February 2007, 20:26
go go go ate ping!!!

les_taxi
11th February 2007, 03:25
This I believe is a forum, where people like me and other newbies are trying to find help.
i think you are looking in the wrong place for the help you need! i bet it was you who banned snowball and conker fights in our kids schools!i think the admins comments are great,its hard enough sorting through the processes to see and get your women over here,get a sense of humour transplant.

tiger@tigress
11th February 2007, 06:58
humour transplant.:omg: :yikes: Is that dangerous?... JK

joebloggs
11th February 2007, 12:09
humour transplant.:omg: :yikes: Is that dangerous?... JK

yes 24 hours of watching scouse 'comedians' stan boardman, jimmy tarbuck, lilly savage, liverpool FC, :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :Rasp:

and to get you to lighten up :icon_lol: Liverpool - European Capital of Culture, 2008 :icon_lol:

:D :D

or why not just end it all with a :NEW3: to the head.... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chrisirene
11th February 2007, 18:41
Might I suggest that you keep your ill gotten, childish like comments inside what ever you call your brain.

Once we find the help, Obliviously not from you, so what are you doing on this site anyway??

Instead of sitting at your pc 24/7 (sorry for the ill use of those numbers) and searching this whole forum for people who make mistakes, you could go and do something useful for the community, like maybe assisting here on this site, or maybe go and get a job, so that your time is better spent.

People like you are NOT funny, no-one wants to hear what you have to say, nor do we wish to be subjected to stupid comments.

3 words for you

GET A LIFE

LOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEEEERRRRRRRR :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

fontain
12th February 2007, 22:38
Pure quality :D

fred
12th February 2007, 22:38
So how come hrpuffnstuff got banned?
Was it something he said?

joebloggs
13th February 2007, 01:19
I wouldn't have banned him, he was a :icon_lol:
I've sailed close to the wind a few times, crossed the line of no return :yikes:
but still not banned.
me and keith have a love, hate relationship, i hate scousers and he loves Mancs :xxgrinning--00xx3:

without me to poke fun at his life would being sad and meaningless :bigcry:

and he likes it more when people fight back :xxsport-smiley-002:

all the users on here are too laid back and kind to fight back, but when he has a Manc to laugh at, hes like the cat with the cream, life is bliss for him :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
13th February 2007, 02:48
and he likes it more when people fight back :xxsport-smiley-002:

your funny :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

KeithD
13th February 2007, 07:30
I don't fight with fists....just my mouth.....the wife dows the killings for me :D

fred
13th February 2007, 07:35
I don't fight with fists....just my mouth.....the wife dows the killings for me :D

Not your fists but the ban button finger of doom is always an option !! Ouch!!:cwm3:

joebloggs
13th February 2007, 12:01

i see other fellow users are having trouble with their gaga filipino wifes,
never mind the dangerous dog act, I'am off today to take the wife to the police station, to register her under the dangerous person act, keeps saying she wants to scratch, bite and pull peoples hair, I keep telling her shes in England now, land of the stiff upper lip and where you stand in line and wait your turn at queues.. but shes not listening, maybe muzzles with become complusory soon :omg:

spaying maybe the only option left.. be warned ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
13th February 2007, 16:33
i see other fellow users are having trouble with their gaga filipino wifes,

:omg:

bigtombowski
15th July 2007, 03:38

hey, i know this is from feburary, but i gotta just say . . .

PING, this was the best post i have seen here, and i have read as much of this site as i can.

I love it when a woman will defend her man as much as i love it when a man will defend the honour of his lady!

Well done! :D:D

remind me not to mess with you ;) lol

joebloggs
15th July 2007, 04:36
this sounds just like my wife :yikes:, and just like my dog, fearless, loyal and not to be messesd with :cwm3:
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
15th July 2007, 11:21
i love it! :D

Peanutz
15th July 2007, 12:42
i love it! :D

WHOA!:omg:Love between Boss and TOM!!!

:icon_lol::D

bigtombowski
15th July 2007, 16:16
haha peanutz!