PDA

View Full Version : looking for a tagalog friend!

mwuah1
24th June 2010, 12:35
hello & kumusta?
My name is Kevin, i am back in England, London. working as a manager in Greenwich. Since i worked in Hong Kong, i have so many Tagalog friends and have come to respect them, to the point of wanting to starting a relationship for friendship or other!
I would love to go to the Barrio fiesta 2010 in London with a friend, but since moving back here, i dont have any mate here no more!
So i hope someone out there will help me, i am very sincere, and i look forward to hearing from you.
Salamat, Kevin mwuah

Arthur Little
24th June 2010, 13:14
hello & kumusta?
My name is Kevin, i am back in England, London. working as a manager in Greenwich. Since i worked in Hong Kong, i have so many Tagalog friends and have come to respect them, to the point of wanting to starting a relationship for friendship or other!
I would love to go to the Barrio fiesta 2010 in London with a friend, but since moving back here, i dont have any mate here no more!
So i hope someone out there will help me, i am very sincere, and i look forward to hearing from you.
Salamat, Kevin mwuah

:welcomex: back to the United Kingdom, Kevin ... and also to the filipino/uk forum. Why not simply go along to the London Barrio Fiesta on your own? :rolleyes: Once there, I'm sure you won't feel alone for long because, if it's anything like last year's Glasgow Festival - which my mahal and I attended - you'll find there are almost limitless opportunities for forging new friendships with Filipinos domiciled throughout the UK ... such is the popularity of these events. :xxparty-smiley-050:

mwuah1
24th June 2010, 13:24
Thanks Arthur, i don't know if i can get time off work! i cooked some 'Flipper' food in Hong Kong for my then girlfriend, she loved it!
If i get the time i will be there!
cheers Kevin

mwuah1
24th June 2010, 13:25
Thanks Arthur, i don't know if i can get time off work! i cooked some 'Flipper' food in Hong Kong for my then girlfriend, she loved it!
If i get the time i will be there!
cheers Kevin

liane
24th June 2010, 14:33
Welcome here :Hellooo:

Ross
24th June 2010, 15:28
anybody who sulti (speaks )bisaya here :yikes::yikes: gimingaw nako sa pilipinas gusto nako muoleh kay na homesick nako..:D:D:omg::icon_lol: to hubby who dont understand just ask your wife if ther are bisaya for tagalog wife well sorry ;):D:D:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::heartshape1:

complex
28th June 2010, 10:26
anybody who sulti (speaks )bisaya here :yikes::yikes: gimingaw nako sa pilipinas gusto nako muoleh kay na homesick nako..:D:D:omg::icon_lol: to hubby who dont understand just ask your wife if ther are bisaya for tagalog wife well sorry ;):D:D:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::heartshape1:

hello ross kmxta?
na ako pud kaulion na gyod q s ato, mingaw kaayo..asa man diay kang dapita s pinas

complex
28th June 2010, 10:29
hello & kumusta?
Salamat, Kevin mwuah

welcome to the forum kevin:)

erlyn
28th June 2010, 12:13
hello kevin welcome to the forum. i am also a newbie here and been in U.K for a month now. since uve been looking for tagalog friend, i am filipina and can be ur friend.. :Jump:

marlyn&kenny
29th June 2010, 08:06
welcome :Hellooo:

Chris85
2nd July 2010, 15:48
Im tagalog but Im a man and taken already :icon_lol:

Kind@heart
10th July 2010, 19:24
Hi! Kevin and Hello to everyone...
My name is Alicia and I am new here, I lived in Berkshire. I had few friends here who were thinking to go Barrio Fiesta Festival, you welcome to hook up with us if you like.
I hope this help.
:)

Ana_may365
10th July 2010, 21:48
hiya!u can count me as one of ur friend here:Hellooo:

gecko_pikachu
11th July 2010, 11:12
Hiya Kevin,

Welcome to the forum... :Jump:

You will get to know a lot of Filipino friends here. Feel free to send me your email and i'll send you few pics of a Filipina looking for a friendship or perhaps even more than friendship.. :Wave:

...looking forward to hearing from you..

sarrie_barrento
17th July 2010, 04:10
i can be one of ur friend :)

fred
17th July 2010, 05:30
i cooked some 'Flipper' food in Hong Kong Ive never tried Dolphin... I know if you get caught eating it here its like a 250,000 Peso fine!!:omg:

glenna33
28th July 2010, 21:56
hi kevin! how r u doin? i am a filipina, and i am here at scotland and i am jst new here as well
though ur far frm scotland we still can be friend if u want to.

Josieyam65
29th July 2010, 08:27

@ Ross;
Bisaya here, pero naa pa ko sa Cebu. Mo apply pa ko ug spouse visa.

@mwuah1: Welcome to the forum!!