PDA

View Full Version : Davao City Airport Landing

KeithD
22nd June 2010, 09:48
Recognise anything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aOLWOwF-es

Ross
22nd June 2010, 14:17
yes boss:icon_lol::D can see the Samal island.use to go there for beach like the paradise island:omg::omg::D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3: miss it really now i could only think of it :D:D those were the days my friends:crazy::icon_lol::Rasp::D:D:yikes::) and the houses and shops i use to shops specially the Bankerohan for wet market and fruits..hehehhe hm what else..Victoria plaza..G-Mall.. or the Marco Polo hotel to be knows as the tallest buidling on the city if im not wrong :D:D or the Mandaya hotel..what else maybe i forgot some :D:D:D:D orwaterfront hotel..use to live on buhagin are nearby to airport reallly..:icon_lol::icon_lol: am homesick watching it:D:D:icon_lol::Cuckoo:am loopy i know:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Jump:

Arthur Little
23rd June 2010, 02:45
Yup ... lots of familiar landmarks. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
23rd June 2010, 08:33
Yup ... lots of familiar landmarks. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I think you're confused Arthur .... the long brown thing wasn't the Thames :Cuckoo:

vbkelly
23rd June 2010, 09:31
of course boss coz my auntie's house and my school in grade school are near in the airport, i remembered me and my friends used to play bike in the runway and the guard chasing us haha. my classmate and i always cutting classes in the afternoon to go swimming in paradise island or in quako beach, mary knoll and across to waterfront hotel ohhh what a wonderful memories i had.

triple5
23rd June 2010, 09:40
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: no comment.

vbkelly
23rd June 2010, 09:50
love davao so muchhhhhhhhhhhh!

les_taxi
23rd June 2010, 09:53
aww makes me miss Maricel even more seeing that:bigcry:

mickcant
23rd June 2010, 11:57
Hi, :Wave:
Very good to watch, I love flying and am looking forward to having a trip at some point.
Nearly as good as being on the plane.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:hubbahubba::hubbahubba: