PDA

View Full Version : American girl looking for professional nice Filipino man

mares
21st June 2010, 05:00
Hi I am looking for an awesome, nice, single guy and would prefer a healthcare worker. Not sure if I am in the right place since I'm American, but may as well try. Basically, I want to be treated with respect, kindness, and love. I am a hard worker, loyal, honest, good person that is ready for a serious relationship. If anyone knows any great guys, let me know.

stevewool
21st June 2010, 17:04
sorry but i am taken cannot think of anyone else born yet:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
21st June 2010, 17:55
Hi I am looking for an awesome, nice, single guy and would prefer a healthcare worker. Not sure if I am in the right place since I'm American, but may as well try. If anyone knows any great guys, let me know.

:Erm: ... well ... :NoNo: ... we don't get MANY American "mares" looking for Filipino "studs" (excuse the :joke:) ... but :welcomex: ... and good luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

erlyn
21st June 2010, 19:21
I have a friend from philippines, he is a doctor and single. Maybe I can help... :)

marlyn&kenny
22nd June 2010, 03:48
Welcome aboard american lady:Hellooo: Good luck!

liane
22nd June 2010, 05:22
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
22nd June 2010, 22:38
welcome to the forum mares :Hellooo:

DavidArt
22nd June 2010, 23:56
big welcome mares and goodluck!

mares
27th June 2010, 04:49
I have a friend from philippines, he is a doctor and single. Maybe I can help... :)

Oh really, and he is pretty nice? :)

gecko_pikachu
27th June 2010, 13:04
hiya.. i don't work at the moment but i also finished occupational therapy. i'm in the uk and have 2 kids. my brother is single and he's 27. how old are u by the way?

mares
28th June 2010, 04:48
Oh that's cool you're an OT. I'm 32. I work in skilled nursing in California. It's not too bad, but I really want to start my own company and hopefully will one day. I'm waiting to see what happens with the changing US healthcare laws before making any serious investments. It may become unstable for awhile. Anyway what is your brother like?

gecko_pikachu
29th June 2010, 01:01
..and I'm going on 32 this Dec, too! what a coincidence! i have no idea if he likes a woman who is just a li'l bit older than him though but of course, we still feel very young at our age. My brother is kinda picky (although i have no idea what's his type) but basically, he's quite shy and has a great personality. i've never seen him dating before. I left Philippines 2004 so he might or he might not this time i have no idea honestly. But as far as i know, he's single. Have u got any picture online that i can show to him. i'll speak to him on the phone about you in case he's interested...fingers crossed :)

blueagle23
30th July 2010, 16:59
hi mares! how are you?

your "ad" is descriptive of me so I might as well try lol i'm a nurse and a physio. i'm interested to know you more mares :) i look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards