PDA

View Full Version : Full time

Alan
18th June 2010, 21:19
What a useless bunch of tossers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst England performance of all time perhaps???

Al.

walesrob
18th June 2010, 21:20
Yep :xxaction-smiley-047

Steve.r
18th June 2010, 21:28
+1 :Brick:

fred
18th June 2010, 21:39
Well....Its 4.30 here and Im sitting here on my balcony listening to the sound of cocks crowing, sinking the last vodka and feeling like a complete ******* MUG for ever setting the alarm!! :doh
Worst display of football I have ever had the misfortune to witness.

KeithD
18th June 2010, 21:41
Come on WALES :icon_sorry:

RickyR
18th June 2010, 22:04
Spending too much time driving Ferrari's and playing with the WAGs, and not enough time training...

fred
18th June 2010, 22:08
come on Argentina!!!!

Pete/London
18th June 2010, 22:58
come on Argentina!!!!

What the team that all the pundits wrote off and said had a crazy manager who had`nt a clue how to put a team together:D
Where`as we have a great manager and a very good chance at winning the World cup:Brick:

Ricky Tomlinson for our next manager:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
18th June 2010, 23:13
What the team that all the pundits wrote off and said had a crazy manager who had`nt a clue how to put a team together:D
Where`as we have a great manager and a very good chance at winning the World cup:Brick:

Ricky Tomlinson for our next manager:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If we had a proper English manager with only one third of Madonna`s passion and love for his players, I would not be sitting here drinking vodka whilst the girls are cooking breakfast !
Having said that,in the last hour,I have just witnessed the most attractive sun rise I have ever seen. Spectacular!

Dedworth
19th June 2010, 00:08
I feel sorry for the fans who've lashed out thousands to see that shower, Rooney is a disgrace and should be dropped :furious3:

bornatbirth
19th June 2010, 00:24
Rooney is a disgrace and should be dropped :furious3:

i was thinking the same with terry and lampard, even gerrard, this is what happens when you pay a old italian 6 million a year :doh

Dedworth
19th June 2010, 00:31
i was thinking the same with terry and lampard, even gerrard, this is what happens when you pay a old italian 6 million a year :doh

Nothing creative about any of them, continual revert to type, unnecessary pass back to James for the usual hoof upfield and lose possession. An early return home is all they deserve.

Pete/London
19th June 2010, 00:38
Maybe there is a point about English players only look good club players because of the foreign talent
they play with. They just seemed lost in trying to play as a team:Erm:

les_taxi
19th June 2010, 00:44
That was terrible:yikes:
Rooney,Hesky,Lampard and Gerrard I would drop them all:doh
We played well in qualifying totally different to how we playing now.
We are bricking it,wrong formation too,needs to be 4-5-1 get attacking down flanks:xxgrinning--00xx3:
definitely worst performance i can ever remember:cwm23:

KeithD
19th June 2010, 08:49
Anyone notice how many times our back four were in a huddle? I lost count :doh

Alan
19th June 2010, 09:00
I'm watching Sky Sports News - and INCREDIBLY the media are still talking about us going through!!!!!:NoNo:

Al.

KeithD
19th June 2010, 09:08
We need to put a young team out that have the hunger to win at all costs, sod the experience it fails time after time :erotic4:

les_taxi
19th June 2010, 09:55
I'm watching Sky Sports News - and INCREDIBLY the media are still talking about us going through!!!!!:NoNo:

Al.

Yes and I would not be suprised if we do:doh
We are rubbish but we will probably get through- thats fotball:Cuckoo:

Pete/London
19th June 2010, 10:37
The highlight was the bird sitting on the Algerian goal net, maybe it was written, as the arabs say.Maybe, Nigel, the cosmic guru, has a view.:)

stevewool
19th June 2010, 10:49
i am so glad i dont follow football so really cannot coment but my 5 year old grandson could play a little better then what i saw , they should be paid for the service they gave so nothing , just a bunch of:censored: who thik they are so :censored: fantastic and gods gift, they should apoligize to all the true fans , hay ho

IainBusby
19th June 2010, 11:28
The highlight was the bird sitting on the Algerian goal net, maybe it was written, as the arabs say.Maybe, Nigel, the cosmic guru, has a view.:)

I thought that what commentator's said about that probably being the safest place in the ground for the bird to sit was spot on.