PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else using Solfeggio Frequencies? :-)

nigel
18th June 2010, 17:04
I create my own phantom frequencies, example:

The Solfeggio Frequency itself would be a 'phantom' frequency (a calculated difference between two frequencies...one in the left speaker..and a different one in the right speaker..)

I use a frequency generator software program..

111hz in the left speaker and 852hz in the right speaker, creating a 'phantom' frequency of SOL - 741 hz - Awakening Intuition. (852hz minus 111hz = 741hz) *****Note 852hz is the Frequency of LA - Returning to Spiritual Order....it just seems to make sense to make use of it like this!*****

The reason I must use a 'phantom' frequency like this is because my brain doesn't recognize 741hz when it hears it...but it CAN recognize that the difference between 111hz and 852hz is 741hz! Therefore creating the desired effect on my brain!

I always use sine waves throughout, the sine waves seem to be the least obtrusive and are easier on the ears! I do NOT add eq or effects of any kind, my aim is to make the Solfeggio Frequency effective not neccassarily appealing to listen to.

On a piano, the keys on the left are of low pitch and the keys on the right are of high pitch...so I make my Solfeggio 'phantom' with the lower pitch in the left speaker and the higher pitch in the right speaker....it just seems to make sense to have it low to high...left to right so to speak...

You absolutely MUST listen in stereo of course....the two Frequencies MUST panned to different speakers....and listening with headphones has more effect!

I've given you my ideas...now give me yours! :-)

Love&Light!

Steve.r
18th June 2010, 17:32
I create my own phantom frequencies, example:

I've given you my ideas...now give me yours! :-)

Love&Light!

I just think you are strange Nigel :icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevewool
18th June 2010, 17:38
never heard of phantom frequencies, only the phanton pie flinger from tiswas:icon_lol: and waves??? the only waves i had was using brillcream in my hair too, so are we on the same wave lenth nigel:)

nigel
18th June 2010, 21:46
Guys....do you not realise that everything is sound or frequency? I think the frequency of sleep is 4hz....and so if I put a frequency of 100hz in your left ear, and a frequency of 104hz in your right ear...you'll fall asleep! There's a frequency of laughter..of all sorts of things! It's VERY VERY good for your mind to use Solfeggio Frequencies! :) I'm amazed people don't know about this stuff!

RickyR
18th June 2010, 22:02
Nigel, I have absolutely no idea what your talking about. But your a positive and cool guy, so its alright.

Pete/London
18th June 2010, 22:52
If that`s your chat up lines Nigel you must have them flocking to your door:cwm3:

somebody
18th June 2010, 23:17
Nigel sounds groovy will have to give a go someday:D

sparky
18th June 2010, 23:20
:cwm3::cwm3:

bornatbirth
18th June 2010, 23:40
:Erm:

nigel
20th June 2010, 09:23
Maybe you guys will be more interested if you watch this vid! The VOLUME is a bit LOUD!
sOMiowrff0Y&feature=related
Our existance is made by ceaseless frequencies from our creator!:) It's the invisible force that's creating everything! :)