PDA

View Full Version : Cebu

aromulus
8th February 2007, 03:51
:D Well...

I am here... At long last... The welcome was fantastic, after 9 months od missing Jet... Seeing her again was like coming home ...

The marriage licence application went like a dream.... Actually much better.... I went to the court wearing shorts... So the security was adamant that i could NOT step into the building...:yikes:
But he was good enough to get one of the clerks to take us to the back door... In and out in 10 minutes, while hordes of other applicants, including more whiteys, were waiting in a line stretching around the block... :icon_lol: Cool, huh? And guess what???? The same lady clerk said that she was clearing us, so there is no need for the pre-marital seminar.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I will keep you posted on furher developments.
The keyboard here in Netopia, sucks... :Brick:
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

empott
8th February 2007, 05:05
We were done in 10mins and no queues too. :xxgrinning--00xx3: And we did not do the family planning seminar too. Must be my age! :icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
8th February 2007, 05:12
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: thats nice keep us posted lol :Hellooo:

mach
3rd March 2007, 12:02
hi aromulus! just wanna know the process for application of marriage license in cebu. thanks:)

aromulus
3rd March 2007, 13:20
It is easy, really.

I went to the Capitol and all I had..

Passport
Cerificate of no impediment
Birth certificate
Decree Absolute
Decree Nisi (just in case)
8000 pesos fee, in cash:NoNo:

Bingo!!!
10 days later you can get hitched.

The only problem is the queue outside.. you will have to wait your turn.
We were extremely lucky, as we were taken around the back door.:icon_lol:
Anyway the lady clerk that helped us, received a huge box of Ferrero Rocher.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck

Dom

http://www.gov.ph/faqs/marriage.asp

If you look at the link, it is self-explanatory

Ann07
3rd March 2007, 14:50
hello Dom,

CONGRATS again...

8000 php a lot :doh

empott
4th March 2007, 01:32
PhP 8000 :omg: :omg: :omg:
Thats alot!

I dont think we spent a thousand peso for the marriage license.

aromulus
4th March 2007, 07:33
I seemed a bit steep:yikes:

We got the official receipt for the money.
So i suppose it must be kosher.

Dom

mach
5th March 2007, 03:14
thank you Dom :) and congratulations

empott
5th March 2007, 09:25
I seemed a bit steep:yikes:

We got the official receipt for the money.
So i suppose it must be kosher.

Dom

Heya Dom, if u have the ORs, then it must be legit. I'm pretty sure that we didn't spend that much tho. Anyway, the wedding is over and thats the most important thing. They must know that u have loads of money, the reason for being expensive. :D Kidding aside, i guess we will be neighbors in Wrexham. My husband is from there. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
6th March 2007, 00:44
Hubby from Wrexham???:omg:

Cool...........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

When you manage to come over, Jet will need some new friends. That would be great !!!

Oh, I can just imagine girly long sessions on the phone... Or shopping. If you pm me, I will send you Jet's Msn addy. So you can start... hehehehe.:icon_lol:

Ciao and ingats

Dom

KeithD
6th March 2007, 10:34
Wrexham.....rhymes with Rectum :cwm24:

Annoying place, all bloody one way, and no parking for a lazy sod like me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
6th March 2007, 10:39
Wrexham.....rhymes with Rectum :cwm24:

Annoying place, all bloody one way, and no parking for a lazy sod like me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:laugher: a scouser parking a car :omg: i thought they just dump them anywhere b4 :cwm23: tourching'em , and look for a better car for the return journey :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
6th March 2007, 11:29
Did you hear that the British Post Office has just recalled their latest stamps?
Well, they had photos of Manchester United players on them - folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

philcherry
10th April 2007, 12:25
hello everyone! just want to ask anybody if applying for fiance visa is worthwhile.or do they think marrying first in the philippines is only way to get the visa? salamat.....

KeithD
10th April 2007, 12:29
Why are you posting the same question all over the forum? It annoys people. :NoNo:

jta
10th April 2007, 16:29
hello everyone! just want to ask anybody if applying for fiance visa is worthwhile.or do they think marrying first in the philippines is only way to get the visa? salamat.....

hi philcherry,

best to read some post and understand....then if u have some confusion then thats the time to ask specific questions and give details here so that u will be understood about your problem...

regards:)