PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Organisations

Plutus
4th March 2005, 14:31
Hi Everybody!

Does anybody know of any UK based Filipino organisations whom I can contact for help in finding a couple of motivated Filipinos?!!!

I'm advised by my American Filipino friend and associate that there are many in the UK. I just need help in locating them!

I need urgent assistance in launching an Asian product in the UK and need to get the foundations in place by April.

Please can somebody advise me?

Thanks very much!

Admin
4th March 2005, 19:46
Depends on the product?

Plutus
5th March 2005, 15:44
Originally posted by admin@Mar 4 2005, 06:46 PM
Depends on the product?

Quoted post

Hi Keith and Ping!

The product is "healthy coffee": the first known to promote health and longevity by boosting the immune system so that the body heals itself. It is widely used in the Far East and the Phillipines. The Filipinos in North America can't get enough of it and are becoming very wealthy aligning themselves with the company.

Now, it's coming to the UK and Filipinos/Asians are being invited to take first crack at joining the company and becoming rich in the process. I've just returned from visiting the US branch and 'awesome' is the only word to describe its success.

So, if you can point me towards honest Filipinos who would like health and wealth in 2005, I'd be most grateful! April is the launch target .

Admin
5th March 2005, 16:46
Why not just setup a web site and sell it yourself then? Saves money paying a middle man.

I take it this coffee doesn't contain the toxic caffeine? It if does, it can't be that healthy, as it's also something that is addictive! :blink:

CONNIE
20th April 2005, 08:24
Originally posted by Plutus@Mar 5 2005, 02:44 PM
Hi Keith and Ping!

The product is "healthy coffee": the first known to promote health and longevity by boosting the immune system so that the body heals itself. It is widely used in the Far East and the Phillipines. The Filipinos in North America can't get enough of it and are becoming very wealthy aligning themselves with the company.

Now, it's coming to the UK and Filipinos/Asians are being invited to take first crack at joining the company and becoming rich in the process. I've just returned from visiting the US branch and 'awesome' is the only word to describe its success.

So, if you can point me towards honest Filipinos who would like health and wealth in 2005, I'd be most grateful! April is the launch target .

Quoted post

I ASSUME THIS IS GANO COFFEE ?

jooms
27th August 2005, 19:28
My list of websites on my own balikbayan box website may have links to some organisations that you may find useful. I may be able to help if you can provide some details. My email in SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Admin
27th August 2005, 20:29
If you wish to advertise on the site, you pay like the rest of them, otherwise us the free link directory http://filipinaroses.com/links/index.html