PDA

View Full Version : need help in translating bisayan to english

rgsslm
13th June 2010, 16:47
Dear Friends,
I just need to Translate the following messages from Bisayan to English as i want to know what my Gf Chat with her Friend.

Atuel Maryann May
ahehhee cge lang gud kog magminyo ka be oi...magminyo ka pwede baya japon mag work hehe..naa japon ka sa surigao now be?..amping prmi jaa..

Reame Esperin May 27 at 1:56pm
oo ann dia japun ko surigao,,ikaw sad amping diha permi..gawapa na rana ka og samot

Atuel Maryann May 27 at 3:38pm
na giatay be oi..gwapa gud tawn hahahaha..mao ra japon ko be oi..murag wla njud ka ganahi mouli og crossing be bah..hehe..

Reame Esperin May 28 at 6:14pm
agka chat tana ta ann woi..mouli rako didto ann pag human skul..hehehe

Atuel Maryann May 29 at 1:30am
mao gani be oi.,,,mgka chat tana ta..giahak oi,,f online ka 2log nmn pud ko oi ,,,ahaha...murag serious au ka sa imong study bah..good 4 u!!!para matinuod jd imong mga dreams hehe...

dugay na au ta was ngkita hehe
dugay na au ta was ngkita hehe
wla npud ka niuli sa atoa be noh?/
6:30pmMe
wala najud an ai
taud2 na
6:31pm Maryann
kinsa lain ka talk nimo be??
6:31pm Me
ikaw wen man uli?
6:31pmMaryann
lagi hehe...next year uli ko be
6:31pmMe
mao?
unsa month?
6:31pmMaryann
oo vbe kay akong work be 14 to 18 months lang...
6:32pmMe
ahh mao
unsa ka month uli?
6:32pmMaryann
maong human sako work mouli ko jaa..tapos pagbalik nako dria be mag apply npud kog work otro
november be..
6:33pmMe
ahh mao
untana magkita tah
6:33pmMaryann
lagi be mgkita ta oo

kay pag abot ni tani atong fiesta kay mao puy pag abot daw sa bata..
kay pag abot ni tani atong fiesta kay mao puy pag abot daw sa bata..
matud pa ni aimik ka look a like daw ni tani ang bata hehehehe...wala diay ka nag ask kang aimik be??
6:41pmMe
wala kay wala man ko kabalo ana nga news
an chat ta sa ym
mag cam ta
6:41pmMaryann
imong mama be im sure nga kabalo jud to imong mama be hehehe
ah ok be..cge
6:41pmMe
ok ann
6:43pmMe
cige man ka sign out lage dire
6:43pmMaryann
ok be
cam ta ha
6:43pmMe
oo
nag chat man sad me gowri
nag online nka?

English Rose
13th June 2010, 19:32
If you translate it into Filipino using Google translate, you will maybe get enough English to get an idea of what they are talking about. But if you don't trust your girlfriend or respect her privacy, is the relationship any good?

Arthur Little
13th June 2010, 19:41
Can't help with the translation, I'm afraid :NoNo: ... but I'm sure one or other of our Filipino members will come to your aid. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Meanwhile, :welcomex: to the forum.

keithAngel
13th June 2010, 22:34
If you translate it into Filipino using Google translate, you will maybe get enough English to get an idea of what they are talking about. But if you don't trust your girlfriend or respect her privacy, is the relationship any good?

That only works with tagalog Rose this is visayan .

The point you raise about trust is a good one, but not black or white L.D.R.s can be difficult and somtimes the mind plays tricks or the intuition tells us all is not well.

RG if you dont have any sucsess here I can recomend a professional translator who will charge a little for the work :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
13th June 2010, 23:26
this is a private coversation of two young ladies i think they're cousin or best friend and there's nothing wrong with that and they are not talking about man, it seem to me that you don't trust your girl.

triple5
14th June 2010, 00:15
As Vbkelly says it doesn't look suspicious in any way. I can gather bits of it, but I'm no where near fluent in Bisayan. I guess when you saw "gwapa" you guessed some guy was calling her beautiful :icon_lol: Relax dude, girls call each other that all the time here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
14th June 2010, 05:30
trust is very important!!! but perhaps he might have a bad experience before that made him think that his gf is playing around!!!

just like my hubby, he had a bad experience about filipina scammer, he said.. so sometimes he cant help but think that it might happen to him again!:rolleyes:
But i love my hubby to bits!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: and i know he love me so much too!:Jump:

aromulus
14th June 2010, 09:47
Posted twice.......:cwm23:

James Hubbard
2nd July 2010, 13:31
I could translate a large portion of it, as my Bisaya is fairly good, but what would it achieve?

And ... would you like your private conversations to be plastered on the internet for all to see? Didn't think so.:crazy:

fred
2nd July 2010, 14:27
James..
Although I can quite understand the reason for your comments I think I should point out that their have been others that have posted these kind of private logs between filipino girls that have caused quite a stir and caused a certain amount of **** to hit the fan!!
I encourage new members to keep posting these type of chat logs as occasionally they can be quite entertaining for those of us that can decipher them!!
Cheers,
Fred.

Chris85
2nd July 2010, 15:36
Some were talking about trust here, while I agree with them but I wouldnt trust anyone until I can be so sure they are 100% true.

I have trusted her too much but what I didnt know is that shes doing something bad behind my back. She sent a text to me once by mistake, it was in ilongo and I could only understand bit of it (Im tagalog) There was something like "I think Im pregnant" I asked her what it was all about and she told me oh it was nothing, it was her class mate who borrowed her phone to text her BF and was sent to me by mistake. Yeah it was impossible but hey I trust her dont I? so I left it at that.

I asked her for old email password and she wouldnt give it, she told me there was something there Im not supposed to see, it was mainly to do with her ex online BF etc etc. Again I trusted her so who am I to spy on everything she does? remember trust?

Caught her signed up a dating site after we both agree to delete our both account on meetic as we both were serious and should be staying away from temptations. She told me she was bored and just want someone to chat with, fair enough. So that account got deleted too.

So anyway I managed to get the password for one of her email. In there, there were quite a few guys she been chatting to. I checked each one of them if they have a friendster account. So I found this particular guy, this guy boast at how many girls he has met, had sex with, posted a pics of all those girl. Well well, guess what? the pics of my GF is there naked lying on the bed. Cant see her face but I can recognise her body from miles away. This was on her b-day on 2008. Checking our chat history she text something like oh I got drunk Im going to sleep now, goodnite baby love you...etc etc. At that time reading that text somehow made me suspicious, she sounded guilty by the way she wrote it, again I didnt think much of it then.

So anyway I confronted her, showed her the pics, she did admit to having sex with that guy. Infact she cheated on me 3 times in that 4 years I have known her. Fair enough she made mistakes, what got me is that I caught her before just didnt think much of it because I trusted her, she carried on cheating. Infact the last time she cheated was january 2010. It all started in january 2008 where she claimed to have been raped. Yes shes a virgin when I met her, I know this for a fact :icon_lol:

I wrote to friendster and they banned this guy account and deleted all her pictures and the 10 other girls in there.

Anyway, it came to a point where I just said to myself be honest with yourself now, you have never met her yet, although you chatted to her, think of her like a proper GF but there is no way shes a real GF until you actually met.

My trust have gone down from 90% to 20% since I saw her pics last month on friendster. Now she have to report, take a pic of where she is and send it to me via MMS. She promised to changed from now on, she just didnt think I wasnt serious enough to marry her and though I might leave her anyway.

We want to start all over again, but it does piss me off for giving it to someone who dont give an ounce of care about her. Im just trying to think of it as I just met her and those were just her ex BFs.

So if you dont mind that happening to you, then I guess its fine to competely trust her. True I know people would call me stupid or whatever, theres alot more to our relationship that made me accept her mistakes and its only her and I knows what they are, would I trust her like I used to? hell no.

As for the qs sorry no, I cant help you on the translations. If I were you Ill set up an account and pretend to be some rich handsome guy who want to be serious with her. See if she would bite. I been doing this trick to my GF lately and she kept telling me to get lost :icon_lol:

Also try to get a roaming SIM card from the phil and text her. Pretend you are some english guy in the phil right now and would love to meet up with her.

I know my story is bizzar, but I though I post it just to give people awareness of this thing they call trust. Never look at your GFs email, text, spy on her and all like they always says, I guess its right in a way. Knowing something you are not supposed to know could destroy a could have been a good relationship.

Im allowed to kiss/have sex with a girl right now but it doesnt mean I dont love my GF. She seems to be fine with the idea as long as I dont leave her. She said Im a man and is expected to do those kind of things, the only thing that matters to her is she still get the love and attention from me. Yes shes weird that way :crazy:

So like I said, trust her if you think she wouldnt do anything like that. But if I were you, do some detective work, its the only way to find out if shes can be trusted and do what you need to do.

As for me, my GF cheating on me upset me alot but we loved each other too much for that mistake to become the reason we are going different ways. I told her straight, if you caught me having sex with another girl right now, can you forgive? She said sure, you are only human. All that settled it, we are good again :Sex:

I know its all weird to some, thats just the way we and my GF are, my wife to be actually.

Good luck.

aromulus
2nd July 2010, 20:49
Some were talking about trust here, while I agree with them but I wouldnt trust anyone until I can be so sure they are 100% true..

Bloody good idea....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My trust have gone down from 90% to 20% since I saw her pics last month on friendster..

Oh, well.... Poo happens....:doh

I know its all weird to some, thats just the way we and my GF are, my wife to be actually.

Sorry mate, but to me, you are not weird at all, just plain and unadulterated suicidal....:NoNo:

You are laying the perfect foundations for a lot of future aggro.

Ditch the woman, as she has shown no respect, no loyalty and more importantly no love.

Cut your losses while you are ahead in the game, and look for someone that actually is worthy of your attention and affection.

Only my two centavos worth...:Hellooo:

James Hubbard
2nd July 2010, 22:17
Dude, like Aromulus said, - and my paraphrase

Take out the trash! :xxaction-smiley-047

JH

bornatbirth
2nd July 2010, 22:30
Im allowed to kiss/have sex with a girl right now but it doesnt mean I dont love my GF. She seems to be fine with the idea as long as I dont leave her.

are you sure you want this :Erm:

Chris85
3rd July 2010, 08:56
are you sure you want this :Erm:

This is the thing though.

It is something I would try my best to stay away from. But when you are living thousands miles away from each other and theres a temptations all around, things just goes out of the windows and you regret it later on. Dont forget we have never met before, what she have done, I could easily have done too. This is the reason why I closed all my accounts, stop chatting up girls, cause you never know what might happen.

True I have done things I shouldnt have done too, someone who isnt too forgiving definately would leave me.

The way we are we can work things out, talk about it, have a think, compromise and then we are good again. This is only true if you really love each other of course.

aromulus
3rd July 2010, 09:16
This is the thing though.

It is something I would try my best to stay away from. But when you are living thousands miles away from each other and theres a temptations all around, things just goes out of the windows and you regret it later on. Dont forget we have never met before, what she have done, I could easily have done too. This is the reason why I closed all my accounts, stop chatting up girls, cause you never know what might happen.

True I have done things I shouldnt have done too, someone who isnt too forgiving definately would leave me.

The way we are we can work things out, talk about it, have a think, compromise and then we are good again. This is only true if you really love each other of course.

Correct me if I am wrong......:Erm:

1 - You have known her for years....

2 - You have never met her personally...

3 - She cheated on you in the past...

I suppose that you have also been sending her money from time to time to insure her faithfulness, buy cellphone loads, pay for internet charges, the roof blowing in the typhoon, carabao needing veterinary attention...... Blah, blah, blah....:76:

This berd is just one hugely humungous red flag.....:doh

And you still reckon you are not being scammed.....:crazy:

Chris85
3rd July 2010, 09:28
Bloody good idea....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh, well.... Poo happens....:doh

Sorry mate, but to me, you are not weird at all, just plain and unadulterated suicidal....:NoNo:

You are laying the perfect foundations for a lot of future aggro.

Ditch the woman, as she has shown no respect, no loyalty and more importantly no love.

Cut your losses while you are ahead in the game, and look for someone that actually is worthy of your attention and affection.

Only my two centavos worth...:Hellooo:

I agree with you, Ill say the same thing to someone who had the same experience. But actually being in that relationship theres alot more to it. It isnt as simple as leaving. I think relationship is all about overall value, how many plus points and negative points it has.

I had someone before this girl, a filipina girl. I was in phil back in 2005, that was the time my uncle's wife introduce me to her. It was alittle bit too late as I was about to go back to london and we never got the chance to meet in real life. So instead we got chatting on yahoo messenger. Things were good, we argued, we were sweet and all. After about a year she stopped communicating with me for about a month. So I was like really mad at her, I knew she was up to something.

Anyway she told me they had a class vacation and one of the class mate raped her, yes another victim. The reason why she couldnt text me was because the rapist took her to some remote island in visaya, etc etc. I saw BS there so I left her straight away, didnt even think about it. For one simple reason, she has done nothing positive to the relationship, she has done nothing for me. The one month silence was the final nail in the coffin.

But my current GF no, she isnt the lazy type who doesnt do anything for the relationship. She has done far more positive than negative for me to ditch her that easy. Like wise, she recon I can cheat she would forgive me, for that same reason having sex with another girl wouldnt put a dent on our relationship. I know many probably wouldnt understand our situation, I dont blame them at all, it just the way it got built up I guess.

Her aunt once told her that she shouldnt be concentrating on me just incase I leave her. She should have a few back up guys. While I probably agree with that in someway but in reality, no one knows us two better except ourselves. I told her straight, dont let others interfer with our relationship, dont let anyone decide for us. After all its us two thats matters in this love and no one else.

I know you are giving sound advice but please dont take this the wrong way. We are both decided and are very firm with our plans, so it isnt very likely things are going to change now.

Many would agree with you, I know that and I have seen it. There was one guy who told me...forgive her, she shagged a few guys, shes only human, she made mistake, Im pretty sure you would make that mistake one day and you better hope she forgive you, dont let that mistake derail both of you, whats important is that you should both learn from it and concentrate on getting married.

Chris85
3rd July 2010, 09:46
Correct me if I am wrong......:Erm:

1 - You have known her for years....

2 - You have never met her personally...

3 - She cheated on you in the past...

I suppose that you have also been sending her money from time to time to insure her faithfulness, buy cellphone loads, pay for internet charges, the roof blowing in the typhoon, carabao needing veterinary attention...... Blah, blah, blah....:76:

This berd is just one hugely humungous red flag.....:doh

And you still reckon you are not being scammed.....:crazy:

I send her £10-20 a months, thats all she need so she can text me.

Its only recently I wanted to send her a laptop. Apart from that she can pretty much manage without my money.

Like I said earlier, just because you never caught your girl cheating it doesnt mean she has never cheated on you. It can be quite shocking how many are capable of cheating and you will never know until you do some detective work and caugh them. To tell you the truth I have sex with a few working girls already, she probably hate me for it. The difference between us is she got caught and I didnt. :icon_lol:

If only I decided to say I trust her 100% like many would say full trust is important, I wouldnt have known all this. Infact Im glad I found out, it was good for both of us. It shows whats our love is all about. Its probably is the ultimate test how love can survive.

Im happy to know it happened now than it happening later. But regardless, we are working things out for the better.

People make mistake, whats important is they learn from it. I know I had and I know I will learn. :)

Chris85
3rd July 2010, 09:54
Anyway

Back to the original topics, Ill suggest OP to do some detective work. He may not like what he might see but atleast it can give him the idea what he should do next. He can decide if shes worth keeping or not.

I personally have no say on the subject. Its them who should revise their own relationship to see if its worth keeping.

stevewool
3rd July 2010, 09:56
hi there chris , we all make mistakes , and we all look some of us have been very lucky finding someone and its a one on one thing , i too have been burnt , just a little , but it did not put me off, i trust emma with my life , she has given me no concern at all , i have been looking before emma , its like a kid in a sweet shop so many atractive girls saying hi to me , i was spoilt but its just like so many men saying hi and making all these promises to those girls, whats right for you is not right for others , go with your heart chris , yes you may be burnt but who has not in this life , what you dont know dont hurt and what is the past stays in the past if you can both live with that in mind then you have a chance , good luck

Chris85
3rd July 2010, 10:33
hi there chris , we all make mistakes , and we all look some of us have been very lucky finding someone and its a one on one thing , i too have been burnt , just a little , but it did not put me off, i trust emma with my life , she has given me no concern at all , i have been looking before emma , its like a kid in a sweet shop so many atractive girls saying hi to me , i was spoilt but its just like so many men saying hi and making all these promises to those girls, whats right for you is not right for others , go with your heart chris , yes you may be burnt but who has not in this life , what you dont know dont hurt and what is the past stays in the past if you can both live with that in mind then you have a chance , good luck

Steve, it took me a while to accept it. I kept bringing it up to her, insulting her and talking trash to her. It was sort of mixed feeling I had there. In fact there was no need for me to say alot of hurting words, I could have just walked away if shes isnt important, like wise she could have done the same. I realised I was giving her a tough test, tests thats hard to put up with and shes managing well. Reason for the test is to see how much she really care about our relationship. I became so demanding that 99.99% of the girl wouldnt put up with it. Ill call her in the middle of the night and ask her to log on, Ill ask her to text even though she had no load. Tell her go and find a way, no excuse not to make it if you really care :xxaction-smiley-047

It came to a point that we both realised this shouldnt be happening to us. Forgiving and moving on is the only way forward. After all I have never met a girl like her before, infact I have never met a girl that I would marry until I met her. Not because shes pretty and all, its because it is her that makes me want to carry on. Her past mistakes isnt a big deal anymore although it still hurt me and I feel scared sometime. It is now her duty to proves those are not going to happen again. Im willing to forgive and forget as long as she can prove she have changed and people often do when they feel they have alot to lose.

I told her give me a while to forget, from time to time I may become angry for no reason. She understand that and accept the full blame. I also understand understand her position in some way. Shes young, shes only 19 when I met her on chat, she was a virgin. I taught her sex and she got abit too into it. Yes I should have visited her within a year and proved to her I was serious.

Money wasnt going to well for me, I got out of job, etc etc. I have never sent her anything personally like a card/love letter/gift directly from me. She probably think I wasnt all that serious. Yes it was sort of my fault for not showing 100% commitment although I am. I changed all that now and thats the part where I have learnt. I made this mistake too many times now.

Atleast you persist with your girl and is very happy with her. I feel the same, I will need to forgive, forget, move on and concentrate more on our relationship. Starting all over isnt always easy.

But you are correct, whats good for me is not good for others, every situation is different. This is the reason why I never really ask for advice when it comes to relationship. I do tell story though but I never let anyone decide or change my decision who only know 1% of the story.

stevewool
3rd July 2010, 11:00
so right there mate
we only hear what one person is saying , we are very lucky if we find that one person and life grows better each day , but its hard , i am a very hard person , i try not to be with emma i want our partnership and marrige to work, so its standing back sometimes and thinking before the mouth opens and also times to say sorry too, its all good advice most are giving but end of the day its down to both of you if you are wanting this to work