PDA

View Full Version : Better than england winning the world cup

sars_notd_virus
12th June 2010, 06:52
Administrator,Moderators,Fellow Members and Peeping Guests:

We wish to bestow upon you our heartfelt thanks and gratitude for all the help, assistance,patience and tolerance that we have recieved since stumbling upon this magnificent institution which has helped my husband and I to achieve one of our greatest goals,... the elusive magical visa of travel.
Yeyyyyyyyyy we got it so Yabooooooo ..''SPOUSE VISA AND OUR CHILD WILL BE JOINING US''
We will soon be posting full details of how we secured our visas.
Goodluck to those in waiting and God bless!!

Sim11UK
12th June 2010, 07:02
Well congratulations to you all, good news...You have the golden ticket :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
12th June 2010, 07:06
well done another satisfied happy couple wish your family well

rusty
12th June 2010, 07:16
Congratulations Mari, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good to hear that following the great advice from this forum, another sucessful visa granted.:REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::party-smiley-012:

KeithD
12th June 2010, 09:03
No need to thank us with dried fish :bigcry:

marlyn&kenny
12th June 2010, 09:04
congrats mari! so happy for you!:Jump::Jump: waiting s over for u and time for a big celebration!

Good luck to all of us who still waiting:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
12th June 2010, 09:07
Well done, you put a lot of effort into this:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I wish you every happyness,
Mick.:Wave:

cessxy
12th June 2010, 09:58
Congrats again!!! :):Jump::):Jump::heartshape1:

cheeky
12th June 2010, 10:15
job well done ate mari..see you here in the uk soon..:) im so happy for you...:Jump:

les_taxi
12th June 2010, 10:32
congrats and well done,imagine if england win the world cup too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
12th June 2010, 11:05
Congrats Mari! Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Glad that you'll be with your hubby soon, I know how much you miss to be with him.
Good reason to celebration on this day of our Independence Day, too. :philippines: ;)

bornatbirth
12th June 2010, 11:28
well done :), hmmm im not sure if getting a visa is better than winning the world cup :Erm: but it does push it close :Wave:

when are you planning on coming?

Arthur Little
12th June 2010, 13:50
hmmm im not sure if getting a visa is better than winning the world cup

Ohhh ... it IS ... 's :) miles better!!! Wonderful result, Mari :icon_win: ... my heartiest :heartshape1:Congratulations.

aposhark
12th June 2010, 14:09
Congratulations sars_notd_virus :Jump::Jump::Jump:
Life can truly begin and no more being apart.

Wonderful news :Wave:

joebloggs
12th June 2010, 14:21
:xxgrinning--00xx3: another successful app :Jump:

sars_notd_virus
12th June 2010, 17:23
Well congratulations to you all, good news...You have the golden ticket :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes it was lovely thanks

well done another satisfied happy couple wish your family well

To you and emma ,stay happy :)thanks

Congratulations Mari, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good to hear that following the great advice from this forum, another sucessful visa granted.:REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::party-smiley-012:

your advice has been very helpful too us Rusty thanks

No need to thank us with dried fish :bigcry:

haha ok boss,how about dried squid and dried mango?
thank you for this wonderful forum and wonderful people like you and ate Ping

congrats mari! so happy for you!:Jump::Jump: waiting s over for u and time for a big celebration!
Good luck to all of us who still waiting:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Time and waiting could be the best enemy of human sis ...i know you will get your visa soon stay cool.God bless!!

sars_notd_virus
12th June 2010, 17:31
Well done, you put a lot of effort into this:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks mick, took us 3months for all the paperworks to be sorted and its worth it.

I wish you every happyness,
wishing you happiness too

Mick.:Wave:

Congrats again!!! :):Jump::):Jump::heartshape1:

thanks sis:Yippeee::Yippeee::heartshape1:

job well done ate mari..see you here in the uk soon..:) im so happy for you...:Jump:

Maris dear,thanks looking forward to seeing you and Colin. I'm so happy sis..giggles giggles:heartshape1::heartshape1::)

congrats and well done,imagine if england win the world cup too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nice!!! 2stars on every footie shirt :xxgrinning--00xx3:
thanks

sars_notd_virus
12th June 2010, 17:41
Congrats Mari! Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Glad that you'll be with your hubby soon, I know how much you miss to be with him.
Good reason to celebration on this day of our Independence Day, too. :philippines: ;)

thanks sis,,,, am wearing my pinoy shirt earlier and soon its fathers day, very nice gift for my hubby:heartshape1::heartshape1:

well done :), hmmm im not sure if getting a visa is better than winning the world cup :Erm: but it does push it close :Wave:

when are you planning on coming?

huh???cumming??ooppss:omg:hehehe

will be coming asap:xxgrinning--00xx3:
thanks

Ohhh ... it IS ... 's :) miles better!!! Wonderful result, Mari :icon_win: ... my heartiest :heartshape1:Congratulations.

Thanks Art,...always insipiring words from you.

Congratulations sars_notd_virus :Jump::Jump::Jump:
Life can truly begin and no more being apart.

Wonderful news :Wave:

yes,yes and yes cant wait to start a proper life with my hubby. thanks

:xxgrinning--00xx3: another successful app :Jump:

You are always a part of every successful app here Joe,,,thanks

sars_notd_virus
12th June 2010, 17:42
Thank you so much everybody for your wonderful comments..my husband and I appreciate your kind wishes vmuch ...were ecstatic yehhhhhaaaa and over the moon.:heartshape1::heartshape1:

looking forward on helping others!!!

keithAngel
12th June 2010, 23:20
Well done you guys next year for me what fun:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Notavirusalso
13th June 2010, 22:34
Thanks everyone...its been a very anxious time for me thinking that our familys future is in the hands of somebody whom has no idea of our lives or what sort of people we are....especially when you read ..
The £15,000 "premium service" available for the super-rich will enable them to avoid the repeated delays and humiliations that have become routine for UK visa and nationality applicants.
so we normal people "yes I include Mr win2win" have to be humilited just to remind us that we are still subserviants I guess.... any hows am chuffed to bits now.. still cant belive we have actually got it....phew... thanks again evryone for you help support and encouragement and hope that we can now pass on our experiance to help others in the same way.
God bless

triple5
14th June 2010, 00:21
Well done guys :xxgrinning--00xx3: Must be a nice feeling and a relief I'm sure. Congrats :)

Notavirusalso
16th June 2010, 23:02
Well done guys :xxgrinning--00xx3: Must be a nice feeling and a relief I'm sure. Congrats :)

thnx yes a BIG relief the worst time was between reciveing the text/email to say its processed and actually recieving it as we had it couriered, a very anxious 20 hours as we had the text about lunch time and it arived the next morning about 8. the courier said it was good news as he could tell by the package as it had a broucher with the passports which does not get sent out if the visa is declined