PDA

View Full Version : On this day................

Alan
9th June 2010, 10:00
.............three years ago, Hanna and I were married. It has been a rocky road in terms of getting her over here - and indeed still is.

However, our relationship continues to flourish. It is the first time I have ever been married and I know that I have been blessed to find such a wonderful, kind, faithful and loving partner.

I hope and trust that all our family members are, and also become, as lucky as I have been with their marriages, existing or pending.

Happy Anniversary Hanna - thank you for making me so happy!

Al.:)

LEAHnew
9th June 2010, 10:10
So sweet Prof Al:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Happy Anniversary:Jump::woohoo::luv4::Wine::anni-vi:

justchecking
9th June 2010, 10:14
Congratulations on you anniversary - hope the road gets smoother for you both...

aromulus
9th June 2010, 11:37
Happy anniversary to the both of you, from us here ......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh, incidentally, there's some more of that German Brandy left....:D

cessxy
9th June 2010, 11:50
Hope you two continue having the best in life with each other. Happy Anniversary :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

sars_notd_virus
9th June 2010, 11:55
:hugx::hugx::anni-vi::anni-vi:stay happy!!

Arthur Little
9th June 2010, 12:02
:anni-vi:, Al & Hanna ... Godspeed the time when you can be together again!

marlyn&kenny
9th June 2010, 12:33
very sweet!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!:Jump::Jump::Jump:

pennybarry
9th June 2010, 12:51
Happy anniversary! :omg::omg::omg:
Did you send roses to brighten her day and feel her so special?
http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae307/pennypinay/balloons.jpg

hannah sheila
9th June 2010, 12:53
happy anniversary! wishing u both have a great love of the world

Sconnie
9th June 2010, 12:54
Congratulations to you both.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

simonline
9th June 2010, 15:37
Happy Anniversary to you both!! GOD bless :-)

bornatbirth
9th June 2010, 15:55
3 years :) congrats to you both, lets hope you have many more :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
9th June 2010, 16:00
Happy Anniversary!

gWaPito
9th June 2010, 17:39
Happy Anniversary Alan,

They say marriage is like the forth road bridge, you never stop working on it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
9th June 2010, 19:16
Happy Anniverasary to you & Hanna....Too bad you are apart, but many of us are. :bigcry:
None of our faults, we're just victims of the system. :NoNo:

Keep smiling :):)

gWaPito
9th June 2010, 19:20
Happy Anniverasary to you & Hanna....Too bad you are apart, but many of us are. :bigcry:
None of our faults, we're just victims of the system. :NoNo:

Keep smiling :):)

Sorrry to hear that Mr Nr Bristol, I thought both you and Alan had your partners with you.

Must be hard for Alan, having been with her for so long then to be seperated again.

Sim11UK
9th June 2010, 19:32
Sorrry to hear that Mr Nr Bristol, I thought both you and Alan had your partners with you.

Must be hard for Alan, having been with her for so long then to be seperated again.

No Mr Swindon :D...Mines still over there unfortunately...hope to be rectifying the situation soon. :heartshape1:

Agree with you on Alans situation...Don't think he's had it at all easy since he's been back.

stevewool
9th June 2010, 19:43
happy anniversary you too a nice thought that we all one day will find our sweetheart and be happy like you two

Alan
9th June 2010, 20:33
Now, as you will all appreciate, I do not know how to multi-quote, even with the multi-quote thingy, 'cos I've only got 2 university degrees - so - I shall do this as an individual exercise:-

For your comments and good wishes - LEAHnew, justchecking, Dom, cessxy, sars, Arthur, marlyn & kenny, Penny, hannah sheila, John and Vanessa, simonline, bornatbirth, liane, gWaPito, Sim11UK, stevewool and not forgetting Mr & Mrs Notappearinginthisthread - on behalf of Hanna and myself, I would like to thank you all so much for your kind wishes imparted to us today.
(God, I've just read that - it's bloody formal ain't it?)

As I intimated earlier, if you are all as happy as Hanna and I, you are in for a great life!!

Of course, I must mention also, that some of our 'family' have not had, shall we say, the best of emotional experiences - to those friends I wish an upturn in good fortune and all the best for the future.

Bless you all!

Al.:)

Steve.r
9th June 2010, 21:37
You missed me Alan :D :doh

Congratulations to you both, I wish you many many more happy years together.

Steve

tiger@tigress
9th June 2010, 21:42
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
9th June 2010, 23:35
Congratulations to you both, I'm happy to have already sent you a message on facebook! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
9th June 2010, 23:51
happy anniversary...more happiness to come :)

mjwoz
10th June 2010, 13:39
hey one more..........HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
more happiness together and congratulations...................

aposhark
10th June 2010, 17:23
Happy Anniversary Hanna and Alan.

Keep plugging away mate, one day you will be together in the UK.
That is worth working hard for.

It's only money in the end, keep strong.

stevie c
15th June 2010, 19:30
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HANNAH & ALAN HOPE THERE IS MANY MORE TO COME :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Notavirusalso
15th June 2010, 21:01
So sweet God bless you both