PDA

View Full Version : baby born in philippines to a british father

mariettaphi
5th February 2007, 11:36
Hello im new here...

Im a filipina and I arrived in UK last december to visit my british boyfriend and will go back to Phils. in april to get married and apply for a spouse visa. And it will take 3 months to wait for a spouse visa.By that time im already 7 months pregnant may not allow for a flight to UK and may give birth in Philippines.

What are the baby's requirements needed to fly in UK?

thanks!

eljean
5th February 2007, 13:21
if by the time you will apply for spouse visa you have given birth already your child will be in your application as your dependant....and you two can travel together...the requirements needed is his/her birth cert. and your marriage contract....the rest of the requirements is in here.....jus tkeep on searching....:D

KeithD
5th February 2007, 20:56
Planned the baby well then! :Erm:

tiger@tigress
6th February 2007, 07:13
Hello im new here...

Im a filipina and I arrived in UK last december to visit my british boyfriend and will go back to Phils. in april to get married and apply for a spouse visa. And it will take 3 months to wait for a spouse visa.By that time im already 7 months pregnant may not allow for a flight to UK and may give birth in Philippines.

What are the baby's requirements needed to fly in UK?

thanks!

wow what a wonderful gift is that..... :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mariettaphi
6th February 2007, 09:24
if by the time you will apply for spouse visa you have given birth already your child will be in your application as your dependant....and you two can travel together...the requirements needed is his/her birth cert. and your marriage contract....the rest of the requirements is in here.....jus tkeep on searching....:D

oh thank u very much....:)