PDA

View Full Version : so will the forum ladies be supporting England?

sparky
3rd June 2010, 19:10
i know footy aint too big in the Philippines but since they didnt qualify will you follow your hubbys team (unless your living in Scotland or Wales of course ) and shouting on England to our usual quarter final place :D:D

nigel
3rd June 2010, 20:06
My Vimvie has said she will support England:xxgrinning--00xx3:....but only because there is no Philippines team...:icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
4th June 2010, 02:46
Although its overrated and I'm not a fan... I will be wearing my England footy shirt on the 12th:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
4th June 2010, 09:42
Yes:xxgrinning--00xx3:
to have and to hold ....to WIN OR TO LOSE from this day forward.....:Rasp:

maria_and_matt
4th June 2010, 15:01
yes i will!!! i cannot wait... i will be out there in pubs screaming my head off:laugher::laugher:

KeithD
4th June 2010, 15:08
i will be out there in pubs screaming my head off:laugher::laugher:

Isn't it best keeping that kind of thing to the bedroom? :Erm:

maria_and_matt
4th June 2010, 15:31

not that kind of screaming:icon_lol:

SteveL
4th June 2010, 23:51

Why limit yourself to the bedroom? Until you've made her go cross eyed on the kitchen table, you've never lived :Sex:

bornatbirth
5th June 2010, 11:27
Until you've made her go cross eyed on the kitchen table

have you been cooking for her :cwm3:

Arthur Little
5th June 2010, 16:06
Obviously can't speak for the ladies ... but I'm afraid I'VE always been the "black sheep" amongst most of my close male relatives - having "skipped" :xxanimal-smiley-085: the opportunities of becoming actively involved in ANY sport [other than running and/or cycling] - despite both my father and brother's regular participation in :football21: circles, and being lifelong supporters of the game!

But even though I cannot visualise myself getting "carried away" on a tide of World Cup fervour, my lack of enthusiasm doesn't quite amount to complete disinterest; it's always good to hear of our National Teams' fortunes. And - since Scotland hasn't a hope in hell :NoNo: - her neighbouring country will have my support :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... such as it IS! :engflag: