PDA

View Full Version : Out With The Bunting !!!!

Chrisirene
3rd February 2007, 22:31
Well - it was a sleepy eyed courtesy bus to Gatwick's South terminal yesterday 6am, to meet the lovely Irene off her Jumbo from Hong Kong !!
Mind you - good thing about such an early pick - up, is that you can go back n use the hotel room for another x hours :D
No problems at Immigration - just 3 questions -

1 - What is your boyfriends name
2 - What is his occupation
3 - When is the wedding

Amazingly, she got all 3 correct (I was really proud of her on the name question .... !) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

That was about 20 mins from stepping off the plane, to planting a big smacker on me lips !!!!

Now we are back up north in the freezing fog of the Lakes, and she keeps complaining about being too hot !!!!!
Might be somethin to do with all the layers of clothes - and the heating on full blast ????
(The things us guys will do for a mini-skirt !!)

I keep turning round and thinking I'm looking at Yahoo IM, then realizing that she's really here !!!!

Gonna have to buy a green mango tree now !!!!!

Chris

baboyako
3rd February 2007, 22:34
:birthday::333::40__s::xxparty-smiley-050::66::Bouncy::joke::xxparty-smiley-050::333::Britain::woohoo:

ettennom
4th February 2007, 00:43
oh my GOd... Chrisirene is there alrdy??? have just read one of her post the first time u met in the PI.

really happy knowing u r together

enjoy evry moment!!!! ;)

tiger@tigress
4th February 2007, 01:14
Well - it was a sleepy eyed courtesy bus to Gatwick's South terminal yesterday 6am, to meet the lovely Irene off her Jumbo from Hong Kong !!
Mind you - good thing about such an early pick - up, is that you can go back n use the hotel room for another x hours :D
No problems at Immigration - just 3 questions -

1 - What is your boyfriends name
2 - What is his occupation
3 - When is the wedding

Amazingly, she got all 3 correct (I was really proud of her on the name question .... !) :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

That was about 20 mins from stepping off the plane, to planting a big smacker on me lips !!!!

Now we are back up north in the freezing fog of the Lakes, and she keeps complaining about being too hot !!!!!
Might be somethin to do with all the layers of clothes - and the heating on full blast ????
(The things us guys will do for a mini-skirt !!)

I keep turning round and thinking I'm looking at Yahoo IM, then realizing that she's really here !!!!

Gonna have to buy a green mango tree now !!!!!

Chris

:Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
4th February 2007, 09:55
Any pics from the first night?...........Just in case we can all point out any help we....erm....can :Rasp:

tiger@tigress
5th February 2007, 04:54
Any pics from the first night?...........Just in case we can all point out any help we....erm....can :Rasp:

:Erm: are u sure u want that lol ur so funny mr admin...

Chrisirene
6th February 2007, 22:45
No problem at all Keith,
Heres our joyous meeting at South terminal, Gatwick.

The flowers were a really smooth touch I felt......

As you wish - first night follows ?????????????????????

Chrisirene
6th February 2007, 22:58
So - here it is..............

Obviously in your capacity as head honcho of this great forum - any help or advice as promised, would be most .....err ......interesting !!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

tiger@tigress
7th February 2007, 02:47

Obviously in your capacity as head honcho of this great forum - any help or advice as promised, would be most .....err ......interesting !!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

KeithD
7th February 2007, 10:02
Bugger......Me & Rob have only done it with sheep :angry:

vbkelly
7th February 2007, 18:05

wow hehehe:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

empott
8th February 2007, 05:17
welsh= sheep sh--g-r? :yikes:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

just kidding Boss! :D

Mrs Daddy
8th February 2007, 05:48
say my congrats to irene chris and goodluck to both of your lives ahead.