PDA

View Full Version : Any actual Enland fans on this site!

les_taxi
1st June 2010, 21:32
I'm stunned by lack of support and apathy towards our national team:furious3:

Whats up with you all? We are a decent side,totally dominated our qualifying group.

Yes Spain,Brazil will always be favourites but you never know there have been non -favouirites who have won it before.

You lot are depressing me before it begins:Brick:

bornatbirth
1st June 2010, 21:40
:icon_lol: i would love it, if they played well and won.

after the hype we will be rubbish, rooney is the only good player there, we will struggle to get out the group stage and get knocked out in the semi :Erm:

Englishman2010
1st June 2010, 21:47
I'm English, but there's nothing in the Magna Carta that says I have to like football :action-smiley-081:

I'm patriotic and support the English and British sportsmen and women in sports that I like. Armed with my Union Jack flag, I even went out to Singapore last year to watch Lewis win the GP:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And I've been flag waving at Silverstone for years.

les_taxi
1st June 2010, 21:48
:icon_lol: i would love it, if they played well and won.

after the hype we will be rubbish, rooney is the only good player there, we will struggle to get out the group stage and get knocked out in the semi :Erm:

Well you just proved my point,maybe best if they pack up and come home:Brick:

les_taxi
1st June 2010, 21:51
I'm English, but there's nothing in the Magna Carta that says I have to like football :action-smiley-081:

I'm patriotic and support the English and British sportsmen and women in sports that I like. Armed with my Union Jack flag, I even went out to Singapore last year to watch Lewis win the GP:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And I've been flag waving at Silverstone for years.

Pity hamilton wasent as patriotic as you as soon as he started earning he fled so as not to pay tax:cwm23:

bornatbirth
1st June 2010, 21:58
its the same old nonsense, do you really think the players care or the manager.

i think wales have more chance, if only we had better players :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
1st June 2010, 22:02
I definitely do think they care.
To win a world cup winners medal is the highest honour a player can recieve.
And yes fabio wants to win it of course he does:xxgrinning--00xx3:
The bit about wales is interesting I know what you are doing:crazy:

les_taxi
1st June 2010, 22:06
Oh **** I put enland fans not england:doh

Englishman2010
1st June 2010, 22:09
Pity hamilton wasent as patriotic as you as soon as he started earning he fled so as not to pay tax:cwm23:

In his position, I'm sure we would all be the same. Of course I would live in The Philippines not Switzerland, it's too cold there:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
1st June 2010, 22:26
take a look at the spainish team, now look at england, can you see the difference.

Dedworth
2nd June 2010, 00:05
After 3, ...1,2,3..

INGER-LUND, INGER-LUND, INGER-LUND,
INGER-LUND, INGER-LUND, INGER-LUND,
INGER-LUND, INGER-LUND !

les_taxi
2nd June 2010, 05:29
:xxgrinning--00xx3:good o'l Dedworth and no doubt northerner too:)

Yes of course spain are better than england but i'm not spanish (thank god) so c'mom england:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
2nd June 2010, 08:52
It would be better if England played good football, but it's like watching Hull :doh .... worse ... Liverpool :laugher:

I think it's just more of the 'same old same old', as basically it's Sven's/McClown's team still :crazy:

triple5
2nd June 2010, 17:27
It would be better if England played good football, but it's like watching Hull :doh .... worse ... Liverpool :laugher:

I think it's just more of the 'same old same old', as basically it's Sven's/McClown's team still :crazy:

The "golden generation", now with plenty of experience. I have a sneaky feeling we're going to do really well, but then I always think that and they end up playing rubbish most of the tournament before playing exceptionally well for one important game and narrowly losing it, on penalities :doh

Northerner
2nd June 2010, 18:11
:xxgrinning--00xx3:good o'l Dedworth and no doubt northerner too:)

How did you guess????

les_taxi
2nd June 2010, 18:38
How did you guess????

Thank god I was starting to think I am the only one supporting England.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Northerner
2nd June 2010, 18:52
I think everyone who supports England should make a signature picture for the duration of the world up... Or just use mine:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
2nd June 2010, 19:14
I think everyone who supports England should make a signature picture for the duration of the world up... Or just use mine:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes I'm with you on that,will sort it out:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
2nd June 2010, 19:43
Good o'l Preston:)
http://www.preston.gov.uk/news/2010/jun/mon-england-says-preston/

triple5
2nd June 2010, 19:49

Good idea.. I'm in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
2nd June 2010, 20:00
Thats the spirit:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
2nd June 2010, 20:00
Yes, I am an England fan also.

I like the situation that we have hit a bump in the road just before we go.
We have had good teams before and they have failed so many times since 1966.

I am not getting too excited because of the pain that comes when we crash out, maybe I'm in denial at the moment.
I suppose the excitement will build up as the 11th comes.

Thanks to Northerner for the use of his sig-pic also.

gWaPito
2nd June 2010, 20:44

I think you will find he is acting no less different to anybody else in his situation.

Come on Lewis!!!!!

les_taxi
2nd June 2010, 20:57
I think you will find he is acting no less different to anybody else in his situation.

Come on Lewis!!!!!

yes greedy little ****,Fair enough if he had waited a few years and put money back in tax system,but no, too bloody greedy and typical of stuff the lot of you i'm rich.
He is a pratt!

gWaPito
2nd June 2010, 21:05
yes greedy little ****,Fair enough if he had waited a few years and put money back in tax system,but no, too bloody greedy and typical of stuff the lot of you i'm rich.
He is a pratt!

The best talented 'prat' from a rundown council estate F1 has ever seen.
Reference Spa 2008..and even last Sunday in Turkey..the man is a hero:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
2nd June 2010, 21:42
Aha council estate so his family felt the need to claim benifits too maybe at some time,even if they did not do that here is food for thought.

ok rest of us mere mortals work,pay tax etc to fund essential services,so if poor little lewis had fallen off his trike you,and me and every other sucker would through our tax paying make sure the poor little might gets his medical care free!

Now if my grand-daughter god forbid needs any medical care we can say goodbye to lewis helping out,does that seem patriotic and fair.

like -wise if he were to have a bad accident in uk I'm sure he would not be refused emergency help (which he hasent contributed towards)

I'm not disputing his ability but it does annoy me that his greed overtakes any loyalty to his country of birth.

Even overpaid rich footballers pay uk tax.

Dedworth
2nd June 2010, 22:20
Inger-lund, Inger-lund, Inger-lund !

les_taxi
2nd June 2010, 22:43
10 days til england v usa hurry up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
3rd June 2010, 00:43
Aha council estate so his family felt the need to claim benifits too.

:Erm: ... ahem ... NOT ALL council tenants claim benefits! :NoNo:

Arthur Little
3rd June 2010, 00:57
And at least a [mainly] native-English side HAS won the World Cup within living memory, as you'll recall ... when Bobby Moore captained the England team back in 1966. (Unlike Scotland, I may add! :bigcry:)

les_taxi
3rd June 2010, 05:02
:Erm: ... ahem ... NOT ALL council tenants claim benefits! :NoNo:

:Erm:ahem you did not read post correctly arthur:Erm:
"Aha council estate so his family felt the need to claim benifits too maybe at some time,even if they did not do that here is food for thought."

Let's stick with football on this post please :)

bornatbirth
3rd June 2010, 10:48
Let's stick with football on this post please :)

whose ranting about hamilton :Erm:

Arthur Little
3rd June 2010, 10:52
whose ranting about hamilton :Erm:

Ah ... yes ... :gp:!

les_taxi
3rd June 2010, 12:21
Only because he was mentioned earlier in thread:Erm:

gWaPito
3rd June 2010, 18:11
Aha council estate so his family felt the need to claim benifits too maybe at some time,even if they did not do that here is food for thought.

ok rest of us mere mortals work,pay tax etc to fund essential services,so if poor little lewis had fallen off his trike you,and me and every other sucker would through our tax paying make sure the poor little might gets his medical care free!

Now if my grand-daughter god forbid needs any medical care we can say goodbye to lewis helping out,does that seem patriotic and fair.

like -wise if he were to have a bad accident in uk I'm sure he would not be refused emergency help (which he hasent contributed towards)

I'm not disputing his ability but it does annoy me that his greed overtakes any loyalty to his country of birth.

Even overpaid rich footballers pay uk tax.

You could put that argument to more that just Lewis Hamilton.
As for footballers, they have to pay UK tax because of training etc..IE They woudn't be out the country long enough.
OK, he did a silly thing in Oz I presume that is why you are calling him a prat.
The guy is 25 years old, didn't you do silly things in your 20's?
I'm still doing them in my late 40's :icon_lol:

May be you are jealous of him being put to bed by his pussycat doll:D

les_taxi
3rd June 2010, 18:19
You could put that argument to more that just Lewis Hamilton.
As for footballers, they have to pay UK tax because of training etc..IE They woudn't be out the country long enough.
OK, he did a silly thing in Oz I presume that is why you are calling him a prat.
The guy is 25 years old, didn't you do silly things in your 20's?
I'm still doing them in my late 40's :icon_lol:

May be you are jealous of him being put to bed by his pussycat doll:D

Yes I could put that argument to others but I still think what he did to avoid tax suks.

Not in the slightest bit jealous of him,just think he is typical of today's greedy sportsmen,but even worse than footballers as he refuses to put anything back into his country of birth.

KeithD
3rd June 2010, 18:41
Yes I could put that argument to others but I still think what he did to avoid tax suks..

What I do to make a living means I pay no tax :Erm:

les_taxi
3rd June 2010, 18:53
I'm sure you have paid plenty in past unlike Hamilton:angry:

Arthur Little
3rd June 2010, 18:56
Oh **** I put enland fans not england:doh

:Erm: ... THERE! I've just rectified the title for you ... aren't I kind? :D

gWaPito
3rd June 2010, 19:03
Yes I could put that argument to others but I still think what he did to avoid tax suks.

Not in the slightest bit jealous of him,just think he is typical of today's greedy sportsmen,but even worse than footballers as he refuses to put anything back into his country of birth.

I think Lewis Hamilton has and will continue to put much back into the UK over the coming years, may be not directly.
Bernie Eclestone pays tax and he is F1 and as more people go to watch he will pay more and more tax so that your Grandaughter can go to hospital without worry.

Many avoid paying tax, many go through a whole life time avoiding work to pay tax.

I begrudge Lewis Hamilton nothing, he is a fine example of a man and that goes for his family.
More than I can say for 'our' England players with all there roastings and what not:omg:
I can't imagine the likes of our 66 West ham/England side behaving like that.

As for his pussycat doll, that was a joke:D

les_taxi
3rd June 2010, 19:04
yes but not on the actual header:)

Arthur Little
3rd June 2010, 19:06
:Erm: ... THERE! I've just rectified the title for you ... aren't I kind? :D

Uh, oh ... what's happened? Seems I can't, after all :NoNo: ... at least - NOT with someone else's thread! :cwm24: Just goes to show I know as much about the technicalities involving the use of computers ... as I know about :football21:!

les_taxi
3rd June 2010, 19:13
I think Lewis Hamilton has and will continue to put much back into the UK over the coming years, may be not directly.
Bernie Eclestone pays tax and he is F1 and as more people go to watch he will pay more and more tax so that your Grandaughter can go to hospital without worry.

Many avoid paying tax, many go through a whole life time avoiding work to pay tax.

I begrudge Lewis Hamilton nothing, he is a fine example of a man and that goes for his family.
More than I can say for 'our' England players with all there roastings and what not:omg:
I can't imagine the likes of our 66 West ham/England side behaving like that.

As for his pussycat doll, that was a joke:D

found 1 of many quotes about "hero hamilton"
Anyone who leaves the country to be a tax exile should not be lauded as a national hero.

Having taken everything this country has to offer - healthcare, education, safety etc he has decided not to give anything back.

Privacy issues are just an excuse - he can have a large private estate and will be out of the country for long periods anyway. Do you honestly think he will spend much time in Switzerland?

gWaPito
3rd June 2010, 19:25
found 1 of many quotes about "hero hamilton"
Anyone who leaves the country to be a tax exile should not be lauded as a national hero.

Having taken everything this country has to offer - healthcare, education, safety etc he has decided not to give anything back.

Privacy issues are just an excuse - he can have a large private estate and will be out of the country for long periods anyway. Do you honestly think he will spend much time in Switzerland?

Of course not, there only so much tobalorone one can eat!
Of course he has done it for money, so what? I'm getting entertained, so are thousands of others who if it had not of been for him, would of been looking elsewhere for entertainment.
Jane, my wife even gets excited watching him race and she didn't know what F1 was until last year, hence we are going to Silverstone because of him.
Do you get my point?
You taking this tax thing too seriously.

This is only my humble opinion:D

Arthur Little
3rd June 2010, 19:27
yes but not on the actual header:)

:laughitupsmilie: Nope ... you're RIGHT, Les ... not on the "header". :NoNo: Thought I'd reached my :football3:, in doing a good turn to help a fellow fil/uk team member out! :rolleyes: But instead, I've gone and put my "TWO big feet in it" :football21: (puns "quoted" INtended!) ... that's what I get for trying to be a :blacklistsmartassHL

Dedworth
5th June 2010, 17:35
:engflag:I hope you chaps have bought the Daily Mirror and picked up your free supporters kit from Sainsburys !:engflag:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/more-sport/2010/06/05/free-england-supporters-kit-at-115875-22311229/

les_taxi
5th June 2010, 17:49
Damn will try get a copy tonight!
thanks Dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
5th June 2010, 19:41
Damn will try get a copy tonight!
thanks Dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Les I binned the paper afer our pub lunch but I'm pretty sure the tear out voucher can still be used on Sunday

les_taxi
5th June 2010, 21:49
Got a copy:)

RickyR
6th June 2010, 14:56
I've been given 'Nigeria' and 'Mexico' in our work competition... Yeah, I think i'm gonna stick with supporting England, not much chance of seeing my money back on those two.

As for paying tax, the muggins who work normally for a living are the only ones who end up getting stung. Once people are owning and running the businesses, they pay themselves in dividends and all sorts of little accounting techniques to avoid paying. So in reallity the rich and the poor get away with it, and the average joe gets hit the most.... I don't pay tax, and haven't for 10 years, but i've got a good reason :Rasp:

les_taxi
6th June 2010, 15:24
I've been given 'Nigeria' and 'Mexico' in our work competition... Yeah, I think i'm gonna stick with supporting England, not much chance of seeing my money back on those two.

As for paying tax, the muggins who work normally for a living are the only ones who end up getting stung. Once people are owning and running the businesses, they pay themselves in dividends and all sorts of little accounting techniques to avoid paying. So in reallity the rich and the poor get away with it, and the average joe gets hit the most.... I don't pay tax, and haven't for 10 years, but i've got a good reason :Rasp:

Hopefully mexico will "do" france:):)
As for tax I'm not bothered what anyone pays just annoyed that little shits like hamiltom have taken but pay nothing back into our country,A "hero" don't make me laugh:action-smiley-081:
anyway my mistake for getting suckered into arguament I reaaly just want to concentrate on England and am so looking fwd to next saturday:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
6th June 2010, 18:33
Hopefully mexico will "do" france:):)
As for tax I'm not bothered what anyone pays just annoyed that little shits like hamiltom have taken but pay nothing back into our country,A "hero" don't make me laugh:action-smiley-081:
anyway my mistake for getting suckered into arguament I reaaly just want to concentrate on England and am so looking fwd to next saturday:xxgrinning--00xx3:

looking fwd to next sunday:xxgrinning--00xx3:
(Canadian GP)

les_taxi
6th June 2010, 19:36
looking fwd to next sunday:xxgrinning--00xx3:
(Canadian GP):drivingx::yawn:
:xxgrinning--00xx3::football21::football3::engflag::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

somebody
6th June 2010, 20:16
Well Im an England fan normally avoid watching/reading about the friendlies unless nothing better to do as its always world beaters or the world is going to end.
Will be cheering on the boys and have the offer of tickets to England v Algeria from a south african workmate but unlikely to take up the offer..

Cant speak for you lot up Norf but round my way England flags seem to be everywhere and increaing everyday. Loads seem to be quite excited at work so im hoping for a good feast of football.

The fact it seems England are having a fair bit of bad luck, bad form and being written off i hope bodes well i think personally.

Comon England

les_taxi
6th June 2010, 20:23
Well Im an England fan normally avoid watching/reading about the friendlies unless nothing better to do as its always world beaters or the world is going to end.
Will be cheering on the boys and have the offer of tickets to England v Algeria from a south african workmate but unlikely to take up the offer..

Cant speak for you lot up Norf but round my way England flags seem to be everywhere and increaing everyday. Loads seem to be quite excited at work so im hoping for a good feast of football.

The fact it seems England are having a fair bit of bad luck, bad form and being written off i hope bodes well i think personally.

Comon England

Lots of flags appearing now,my own is going up this week:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Can't put any on taxi due to health and safty bullshit:doh