PDA

View Full Version : How to access your own profile?

Jay&Zobel
3rd February 2007, 15:46
Hmm just wondering how to see all the threads we have posted in date order? Cz everytime i wanted to read the replies on my thread i always have this message:

Jay&Zobel, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Thanks,

Zobel

KeithD
3rd February 2007, 20:31
:Erm: No idea, I always use "New Posts"

fred
3rd February 2007, 21:07
I tried to access your profile.

fred, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Jay&Zobel
3rd February 2007, 22:13
I tried to access your profile.

fred, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

hmmmmm???? :Erm: yeah, i couldnt access your profile too

Chrisirene
3rd February 2007, 22:37
same here :D

fred
3rd February 2007, 23:03
Mutiny!!!

KeithD
4th February 2007, 09:58
Works fine for me.......so if you all pass me a wad of cash I'll make you a Mod :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'll have a look sometime today.......:Brick:

KeithD
4th February 2007, 10:17
Try now, seems some folk had an extra tick........maybe flea powder will work!!!

Philip
5th February 2007, 22:50
I've had this problem since, erm, I cant remember...

eljean
6th February 2007, 06:45
[QUOTE=Jay&Zobel;18223]Hmm just wondering how to see all the threads we have posted in date order? Cz everytime i wanted to read the replies on my thread i always have this message:

Jay&Zobel, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Log Out Home

Thanks,

Zobel[/QUOTE

hmmm...you can only access into it by clicking User CP and for the previous post you can access them by clicking find all the post made by whoever it may...it seems to work:Erm: except if your trying to access other profile which i think it does not really :bigcry: hope it helps:D

KeithD
6th February 2007, 10:43
So is it fixed or not? :Erm:

Jay&Zobel
6th February 2007, 11:35
So is it fixed or not? :Erm:

It's fixed now Boss Keith.
thank you thank you!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo:

fred
6th February 2007, 12:46
It's fixed now Boss Keith.

???????

Philip
6th February 2007, 14:01
Philip, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

KeithD
7th February 2007, 09:38
You two are MEN.....we are not important :cwm24:

Try now....

Philip
7th February 2007, 13:23
Still the same boss!:Erm:

fred
7th February 2007, 15:17
He would fix it but I think he has twisted his wrench.

KeithD
7th February 2007, 18:23
Well Jay&Zobel's is working now, and I done the same with there's as I have with yours :cwm3:

Philip
7th February 2007, 18:25
Well Jay&Zobel's is working now, and I done the same with there's as I have with yours :cwm3:

I can view your profile, but not my own! :doh

KeithD
7th February 2007, 18:26
I'm important :Rasp:

scotsfiancee
7th February 2007, 18:39
UnTil now I can't even access my own profile ..... it did happened couple of months ago :bigcry:

Philip
7th February 2007, 19:59
Since the upgrade...

empott
8th February 2007, 04:53
Boss Keith, mine is not workin' too. its been that way since i joined the forum. i cant access mine and others' profile. :Brick:

tiger@tigress
8th February 2007, 05:15
me too! :NoNo: :NoNo:

KeithD
8th February 2007, 09:54
:NoNo: ROB...what have you done??? :cwm24:

walesrob
8th February 2007, 10:08
:NoNo: ROB...what have you done??? :cwm24:

Shut yer face scouser, it wasn't me :omg:

KeithD
8th February 2007, 10:22
That's what I like...RESPECT :cwm24:

tiger@tigress
8th February 2007, 10:29
That's what I like...RESPECT :cwm24:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

joebloggs
8th February 2007, 11:46
Shut yer face scouser, it wasn't me :omg:

hahaha :icon_lol:
just like a typical scouser. blaming others :xxgrinning--00xx3:
you woke the welsh dragon ! :xxsport-smiley-002:
so angry. scared me :cwm24:

KeithD
8th February 2007, 18:50
I'll make a new usergroup....and Promote all those with 50+ posts.....so expect not to be able to read this :Erm:

Philip
8th February 2007, 19:54
Miracles can happen!!! I can now access my profile!

:action-smiley-081:Can you see it?:action-smiley-081:

Philip
8th February 2007, 19:57
But now it seems admin has to clear our posts before they are seen!?:Erm:

KeithD
8th February 2007, 23:31
:xxparty-smiley-004:

Philip
9th February 2007, 09:34
Testing...:Hellooo:

Yaay, no need for admin clearance now! :)

KeithD
9th February 2007, 09:42
:xxgrinning--00xx3: