PDA

View Full Version : Indy 500

KeithD
31st May 2010, 15:34
Anyone watch the race? Great win, and 1-2-3 for Briatain, but bloody amazing how Conaway wasn't killed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4CCWoF-DCU

laurel
31st May 2010, 16:47
Love the 500, but only seen the clips on the web.......if there was one sporting even in the world I could go to it would be this...............Great for Franchitti, and awesome for Wheldon, he loves this race and seems to pull out a great performance every yr. Yep great for the Brita a 1,2,3......shame not more coverage .
So glad Conway escaped with his life.....its painful to watch !!

alanmf1
31st May 2010, 17:24
Fantastic race & result for Dario!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
31st May 2010, 19:52
......shame not more coverage .

:Erm: It's live on Sky, so is the whole Indy season.

stevewool
31st May 2010, 19:55
wow just what F1 needs more exceitment

laurel
31st May 2010, 20:08
:Erm: It's live on Sky, so is the whole Indy season.

You're right , I meant more mainstream , like BBC etc, used to have SKY, but not anymore.
Probably may have got a small mention in the press not sure , . F1 is getting more exciting , but the ovals are great for me , its a different discipline and not just going round in circles as some may think. In Motor racing it seems that Monaco is the Blue riband event, never understood that myself , just a boring race in a pretty nice setting. Indy 500 and the ovals in general produce some great racing

KeithD
31st May 2010, 20:21
Yes F1... :xxgrinning--00xx3: the normal Indian file race was livened up by a crash, and two overtaking maneuvers :rolleyes:

Only 9 boring crashes in the Indy 500, and I lost count how many leaders...... :Erm:

bornatbirth
31st May 2010, 20:43
to liven up motor sport F1 and indy car even moto gp, there should be smoke and oil put onto the track, thou sundays F1 was fun with both redbulls and almost button/hamilton hitting each other :)

btw i'm jealous of hamilton, can you image he as a very excited pussy cat doll after the race :do_it: :D