PDA

View Full Version : Are you fed up with the CBB Row?

LadyJ
2nd February 2007, 16:37
I am!

I think people should leave those three girls alone now. They already apologised for what they have done to Shilpa, and Jade had regret it so much!

We know that no ones perfect in this world! Next....I agree with some people police should stop wasting taxpayers money.

joebloggs
2nd February 2007, 17:03
oh racists nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not again :omg:
no such thing, :xxgrinning--00xx3:
freedom of speech :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i got called a lanky streak of :censored: the other day, i should have called the police :omg:

but i called a guy a work with ginger ! oh, i'll get the doors kicked by the police tonight :xxparty-smiley-004:

hmm no wunder why my council tax is so HIGH :action-smiley-081:

KeithD
2nd February 2007, 17:57
According to the media & government...they have a completely different meaning for racism than what the official meaning is in the dictionaries.

joebloggs
3rd February 2007, 03:56
i think the police should be involved when its been constant bullying or intimidation, etc, wether it be at school, work place or by your neighbours

common sense :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
3rd February 2007, 11:19
Mancs are a lesser species :D

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I'm a racist.......

Whip me Joe....I'm a bad boy :action-smiley-081: :xxaction-smiley-047

joebloggs
4th February 2007, 10:45
Mancs are a lesser species :D

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I'm a racist.......

Whip me Joe....I'm a bad boy :action-smiley-081: :xxaction-smiley-047

oh so the papers were wrong when they said a rich scouser footballer who visited massage parlours, wasn't him it was YOU ??? :omg:

ervenescence
9th February 2007, 12:40
Racism..well different views from certain people, some say yes it is but others will oppose. For me I don't think its racism, those three bitches are bullies. They targeted the bollywood star because they were envious not only her looks but the reality that Shilpa is more successful than them.

We'll what the low profile can do, they were slobs..they don't even cooked their own food and just sat down and slagging Shilpa off...vile!

Yes! I agree that these issue is rotten and im fed up.:rolleyes:

joebloggs
9th February 2007, 14:36
i dont think they are bullies, they just bored to death and put in a gold fish bowl with camera's watching you 24/7 for weeks. and yes jealous of shilpa, but in india they have a caste system, where the elite don't even look at the untouchables..

and who cares :rolleyes: not me, people call me , i call them back ! :xxgrinning--00xx3: ia'm not going to :bigcry: about it, forget and move on.......................:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
9th February 2007, 15:04
the main thing is that they shouldnt have done that on national tv.....or did they just forgot that they are being broadcast 24 hours and also the only thing to end this is to make shilpa her forgiveness and ask for the people to let jade,jo and danielle move on to there life as they have now a big lesson to learn....:D

scotsfiancee
9th February 2007, 21:25
JADE??????

An ocean of crocodile tears could not wash away her shame!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: