PDA

View Full Version : FastGrowingPhilippineOnline(cam2cam)Prostitution

girltuesday
2nd March 2005, 08:06
Can you help me with my thesis? I just need your opinions…

My thesis is about "the effects of the fast growing online/cam2cam prostitution in the Philippines to the morality and dignity of the Filipinos"

Have you ever encountered foreigners offering you money to strip on cam and even do such obscene acts?

If you haven’t yet, will you?

Ok, here's a statement that was left by a foreigner during chat once, and I want to know how you feel about it…

A foreigner once said “all Philippine women regardless of profession, educational level, or social status will strip on cam for money.”

There are different kinds of people that choose to go through online prostitution, there are the poor people that’s really in need of money, there are the people that are lazy to get a more decent job and is blinded by the easy money, and there’s the people who are well-off but is just into sexual practices and is willing to do such acts, but in the end they all carry the same ethnicity and nationality – a Filipino.

How much is the effect of all of this to you?
Does it bother you now that they are everywhere and most foreigners tend to generalize all Filipinos as poor immoral people?

What are your sentiments to those Filipinos involved in online sexual practices?
-OR-if you are into cam2cam prostitution:
What are your sentiments to those Filipinos that are against the thing you do?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

for all the respondents please include your name, age location, and occupation/interest/and any other significant info you would like to include

Admin
2nd March 2005, 09:37
Most of the woman I know in Liverpool would strip on camera for money as well, seems to be a misconception about Filipino's in the UK. I talked to a few hundred last time I was there and none would even consider such a thing, their family values are much stronger than those of ours in the West.

It's supply & demand with prostitutes, and the % to population is virtually the same in every country.

The problem comes with woman forced into the trade, but again, this happens just as much in this country as it does their.

The argument 'They need the money' is also true here, but different reasons. In the Philippines they want to feed their family, here they want drugs, and more of everything. That tells me that Western prostitutes are more degrading than the ones in the Philippines.

And NO LADIES ON HERE ANSWER this post, he'll probably send you a cam!! Best to be safe than sorry.

If you search the net you can find all the info you need, but maybe doing one on child abuse in the drug trade in the UK would be more specific to what is happening at home.

ginapeterb
3rd March 2005, 09:57
Keith, thats a strange post from that other person ??? is it for real ?? anyway, I would strip for money on Cam if I thought I could make some, but hey I have to sell bathrooms for a living, so I guess I had better stick to that, I dont think the sight of me stripping on web cam is worth anything !! heheheheeh

Admin
3rd March 2005, 17:38
:lol: :blink: :lol: :blink: :lol: Don't know whether to laugh, cry or run scared with that answer Pete :)