PDA

View Full Version : I now have my fiance visa...

cheeky
28th May 2010, 11:23
We applied to the UK Embassy on May 5th for our Fiancee Visa.We originally enclosed lawyers letter confirming decre absolute within 2-3 weeks Unfortunately we got a telephone call from the assessor on the 10th May to request a fax of the decree Absolute. They gave us 1 month to fulfil the request. On the 20th May my fiance Colin got his Decree Absolute and he faxed it the next day.....A tense nerve racking wait followed and yesterday I got confirmation that my application was ready for pick up. Today I went to the embassy and picked up my passport. It had my Fiancee visa!!!!!!!!!Yippee. Colin will arrive in Manila tomorrow, we have a few things to do like wedding preparations and family matters before we both travel to the UK on Tuesday. Tuesday night I will brace myself for a new life and a much cooler climate....HaHa..

Both Colin and I want to send out to all of you a massive thank you for all your helpful advice and your sincere thoughts of support. We both know we have real friends in the forum and our best wishes to everyone still chasing their dream.....

KeithD
28th May 2010, 11:30
:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

It's not that much cooler here now...... hang on, after 3 weeks in the US desert .... yes it is :D

pennybarry
28th May 2010, 11:31
Brilliant news! Congrats Maris!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Wish I'm there to witness your wedding!:)
Best of luck!
Meet you here. Sana!:Hellooo::Wave::heartshape1:

cheeky
28th May 2010, 11:32
thanks boss keith...:)

Queenbee
28th May 2010, 11:37
wooow cogrATS dear!!!!jst wanted to ask you my partner's gonna get his decree of absolute this 3rd of june.ill be flying there on tue as well but on a tourist visa,spend ma summer there..When i get back we plan to get a fiance visa afterwards...It was spouse at first but we agreed on the Fiance visa instead.what are other important things needed dear?especially he's divorced and im annuled...

sars_notd_virus
28th May 2010, 11:40
Am so happy for you sis..God speed!!!
:heartshape1::heartshape1:

p.s.
i envy you..because you will live closer to Cadbury World!!!!!!:Rasp::Rasp:

cessxy
28th May 2010, 11:57
Congrats Cheeky :Jump:

pennybarry
28th May 2010, 11:58
i envy you..because you are closer to Cadbury World!!!!!!:Rasp::Rasp:

:omg::omg::omg:
That's my biggest temptation here! :Brick:
I wish cheeky will not be addicted to chockies to stay sexy lolssss:icon_lol:

DaveUK
28th May 2010, 12:19
Congratulations to you both :)

raynaputi
28th May 2010, 12:23
Congrats Maris and enjoy ur stay in UK :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th May 2010, 13:04
Confession time: I really, REALLY enjoy a great love story that has a happy ending. And this has been one such! "Not a man's 'thing' ...", some might argue ... well ... there you go, I've said it! But I make no apologies! :NoNo:

Maristela, I'm delighted to read your :BouncyHappy: news! Congratulations and very best wishes to you and Colin; you're truly an inspiration! Have a safe and enjoyable journey to the UK on Tuesday - and please stay in touch with your friends here on the forum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
28th May 2010, 13:15
congrats maris!!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Enjoy the new phase of your life!!!
Hope and pray we will get good news soon!:Hellooo:

Arthur Little
28th May 2010, 13:36
congrats maris!!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Enjoy the new phase of your life!!!
Hope and pray we will get good news soon!:Hellooo:

I'm sure you WILL, Marlyn ... you both deserve it! In a sense yours and Maristela's stories are similar, and I very much enjoyed looking at the lovely wedding photos you posted on your album here - further testament to another great and inspirational romance! Keep faith, my friend! :pray:

lyka
28th May 2010, 13:51
goods news,congrats.

cheeky
28th May 2010, 13:57
thanks everyone....ate penny.mari, arthur little,rayna,david uk,lyka,sessxy,queenbee..thank you so much and to boss keith thank you so much for making this lovely website...

Les_lady888
28th May 2010, 14:22
Congratulations to both of you!:xxparty-smiley-050:
Best wishes!

cheeky
28th May 2010, 14:24
thanks marlyn and les_lady:)

liane
28th May 2010, 14:29
So happy to hear this great news! Congratulations Maris :heartshape1:

joebloggs
28th May 2010, 15:44
We applied to the UK Embassy on May 5th for our Fiancee Visa.We originally enclosed lawyers letter confirming decre absolute within 2-3 weeks Unfortunately we got a telephone call from the assessor on the 10th May to request a fax of the decree Absolute. They gave us 1 month to fulfil the request. On the 20th May my fiance Colin got his Decree Absolute and he faxed it the next day.....A

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
their the cheeky ones giving you one month to fax a copy, they should have granted your visa as long as he would get his decree absolute within 6 months.

but more good news :Jump:

Steve.r
28th May 2010, 16:19
I am so happy for the both of you, I wish you the happiest future together :)

stevewool
28th May 2010, 16:41
wow great news , so happy for both of you, good luck for your future together:)

maria_and_matt
28th May 2010, 17:20
hehe lil sis better late than never, congrats! you deserve all the happiness thats coming your way..luvyah mwah!

DavidArt
28th May 2010, 17:27
eventhough i knew it already hehehehe congrats pa rin and come fast! colin got book already for the trip my ghosh colin your so hurry ha! hehehehehe good luck guys see you here sometime! god bless always!

DropsOfJupiter
28th May 2010, 18:22
We applied to the UK Embassy on May 5th for our Fiancee Visa.We originally enclosed lawyers letter confirming decre absolute within 2-3 weeks Unfortunately we got a telephone call from the assessor on the 10th May to request a fax of the decree Absolute. They gave us 1 month to fulfil the request. On the 20th May my fiance Colin got his Decree Absolute and he faxed it the next day.....A tense nerve racking wait followed and yesterday I got confirmation that my application was ready for pick up. Today I went to the embassy and picked up my passport. It had my Fiancee visa!!!!!!!!!Yippee. Colin will arrive in Manila tomorrow, we have a few things to do like wedding preparations and family matters before we both travel to the UK on Tuesday. Tuesday night I will brace myself for a new life and a much cooler climate....HaHa..

Both Colin and I want to send out to all of you a massive thank you for all your helpful advice and your sincere thoughts of support. We both know we have real friends in the forum and our best wishes to everyone still chasing their dream.....

This really calls for a celebration! Well done! :Jump::D

scott&ligaya
29th May 2010, 10:17
Great news, having met Colin i can see he is good bloke, see you both soon in Birmingham, looks like you will make the Barrio Fiesta and will meet the midlands forum crew

say Hi to Collin for me maristella:Jump::Jump::Jump:

Scott

abby
29th May 2010, 11:18
congrats cheeky... :Jump:

Ella
29th May 2010, 23:49
CONGRATZ Marisssss...:D
Looking forward to meet you in person next month hahah
Cncya na I did not noticed ur message in my FB :Rasp:

marlyn&kenny
30th May 2010, 03:48
I'm sure you WILL, Marlyn ... you both deserve it! In a sense yours and Maristela's stories are similar, and I very much enjoyed looking at the lovely wedding photos you posted on your album here - further testament to another great and inspirational romance! Keep faith, my friend! :pray:

Thanks sir! :) Yes we have faith in God, we know He will continue to grant our dearest wish! that is to be together soon and start our journey of married life forever!:Jump:
Maris is right, just be patient and keep praying!
God bless sir for always there giving encouraging words!

mhaedonald
30th May 2010, 06:45

WOW good news!congrat's...not good news to me as i got refused coz i just give them evidence that my asawa has started divorce proceeding...i submit my application march 30 and got my ppers back last week only saying it was refused coz my asawa was not ivorced but they are wrong as my asawa was divorced march 26 and just havent give the extract of divorce..now we are in appeal process!thank god the sheriff sent alreadyhis divorce paper.hope it wont take long as its clear they made a wrong decision...they didnt even check if he was divorce...:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:
sorry for ranting in your thread wish both of you happiness....

cheeky
30th May 2010, 15:16
This is Mr Cheeky...(reporting from a very sunny and hot manila)......A big thank you from Maris and I to everyone's kind words of friendship, support advice along the way....thank u to Scott who has been a friend in person and offered so many wise words of advise, guidance and generally been a good friend....thank you to little arthur..good to know there are still some romantics out there ......Maris says thank you to Ella, Mari, marie and Marife for becoming good friends...she says see you all there in the UK very soon....and whilst we are celebrating we spare our thoughts to Mhaedonalad who has their appeal to get to their dreams too.. we wish u every success....thanks to everone who I have not mentioned...!!!!

Notavirusalso
30th May 2010, 15:35
Hummphhh congrats,... i 'spose

LEAHnew
1st June 2010, 10:45
Congratulation Cheeky...well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I am soon to apply visa again:D and hope to meet you in Birmingham...All the best!:Hellooo::Hellooo: