PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

5olidsnake
1st February 2007, 21:52
hi everyone :Hellooo:

stumbled across your great site !!!

whilst surfing looking for answers how to obtain a uk visitor or fiancee visa in the future for my girlfriend,

looks like we are in the right hands.

will try to read/swat up as much as possible on the forum before i ask my many questions

regards

martin (wolverhampton)

KeithD
1st February 2007, 23:07
Hello......Nice racetrack near you :)

andypaul
1st February 2007, 23:12
Welcome Martin.

This forum has become a onestop shop for a lot of people.

Your doing the right thing reading up the on the huge amount of info on this site and don't forget to go to petes site mentioned at the top of the page in the right hand corner. That really will give you a great insight into the process.

empott
2nd February 2007, 02:23
Welcome to the forum... :Wave:

tiger@tigress
2nd February 2007, 02:34
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: Welcome Welcome :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

timandjudith
2nd February 2007, 03:49
Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum, like everyone else has said if you have a problem or question come here first, you will more than likely find the answer.

Also this forum is good for support when things are not going so well and you feel like giving up! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tim and Judith

IainBusby
2nd February 2007, 08:19
Hi Martin, Welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iain & Louella.

Mrs Daddy
2nd February 2007, 13:15
welcome pal!!! ur right ur in a great site.

eljean
2nd February 2007, 13:34
welcome to the furom!:D

5olidsnake
2nd February 2007, 13:53
thanks will also read http://www.british-filipino.com/

thanks for the support

visa application looked quite difficult at first but i think if we collect all the documents as we go along (evidence of relationship) should all fall into place.

i normally throw everything away (bank statements / wage slips and boarding cards etc)
but stopped now
have everything since november so will have 6 months by april including P60

i threw away boarding passes for a trip to manila in october, but have computer printed expedia itinery. will that be ok ?
luckily saved boarding passes from my last trip in december.
and going in march so will save tickets/ boarding passes (looking likely we will get engaged then as well)

will start printing off all the emails we have traded over the passed months and keep in a binder

thanks mart

KeithD
2nd February 2007, 18:05
welcome pal!!! ur right ur in a great site.

I luv you :cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38: :cwm38:

andypaul
2nd February 2007, 19:46
thanks will also read http://www.british-filipino.com/

thanks for the support

visa application looked quite difficult at first but i think if we collect all the documents as we go along (evidence of relationship) should all fall into place.

i normally throw everything away (bank statements / wage slips and boarding cards etc)
but stopped now
have everything since november so will have 6 months by april including P60

i threw away boarding passes for a trip to manila in october, but have computer printed expedia itinery. will that be ok ?
luckily saved boarding passes from my last trip in december.
and going in march so will save tickets/ boarding passes (looking likely we will get engaged then as well)

will start printing off all the emails we have traded over the passed months and keep in a binder

thanks mart

Boearding passes should be kept but the embassy will be more intrested in the stamps in your passport which confirmed you went to Phill on the particular dates you claim.

empott
3rd February 2007, 01:40
My husband threw everything away when he moved to another house just before he came here. Is living here for almost a year enough? He has extension stamps on his passport though.

5olidsnake
3rd February 2007, 03:32
yes andypaul

all logical, my passport stamps will confirm the dates that i travelled.

thanks mate