PDA

View Full Version : Anybody lived in CHESTER?

Ella
21st May 2010, 16:20
Hello guys :Wave:
Just wanna know if anybody here lived in Chester?...Need to have friends in there...I'm in West Midland (Stourbridge) right now and due to some changes of my guy's job we need to relocate to Chester.

Too bad for me...need to adjust again :doh

rolex44
24th May 2010, 02:33
hey ella am frm manchester nt far frm u we culd b friends if u dnt mind...........:Wave:

aromulus
24th May 2010, 06:56
Hello guys :Wave:
Just wanna know if anybody here lived in Chester?...Need to have friends in there...I'm in West Midland (Stourbridge) right now and due to some changes of my guy's job we need to relocate to Chester.

Too bad for me...need to adjust again :doh

Welcome to the area.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

As opposed to relocating to Chester, I would suggest Wrexham, just over the border in Wales and only a few miles away.:Rasp:

The properties are cheaper, and so are the rentals, the scenery much better, the traffic not as hectic, the shopping just the same and my wife and her two friends would love somebody else to chika chika with....:D

Ella
26th May 2010, 23:06
Hello rolex :Wave: its nice to hear from you.
Yeah friends would be great, i loved too:)

Hmmnn anyway, are you Filipino? :Erm:
How far is Manchester to Chester?

hey ella am frm manchester nt far frm u we culd b friends if u dnt mind...........:Wave:

Ella
26th May 2010, 23:21
Welcome to the area.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

As opposed to relocating to Chester, I would suggest Wrexham, just over the border in Wales and only a few miles away.:Rasp:

The properties are cheaper, and so are the rentals, the scenery much better, the traffic not as hectic, the shopping just the same and my wife and her two friends would love somebody else to chika chika with....:D

Hello aromulus....
How I wish I could stay to the place where there are lots of Filipino, but sad to say I can't. We need to stay close to the working place of my guy so its easy access for his day to day work.

I would greatful to meet your wife and her two friends if there is a chance 1 of these days :)

God bless :)

badrock
26th May 2010, 23:58
hi, from where in the philippines are you? dont worry bus is every 12 mins from chester to wrexham, my wife is willing to be your friends

Ella
27th May 2010, 00:14
hi, from where in the philippines are you? dont worry bus is every 12 mins from chester to wrexham, my wife is willing to be your friends

Hi badrock :Wave:
I'm from Davao (Mindanao) and Cebu (Visayas) part of the Philippines . I lived in both places so don't be confused :Erm: :icon_lol:

Thanks for the information. I 'm looking forward to meet your wife and make friends to both of you when I'm there...:)

Have a blessed night

badrock
27th May 2010, 07:59
ohhhhhh that would be great shes from cebu too......ok hope you will meet then

Ella
27th May 2010, 23:23
ohhhhhh that would be great shes from cebu too......ok hope you will meet then

Wow:omg: that sounds great :)
Where in Cebu particularly she was? I 'm from Lapu-Lapu City close to the airport...

aromulus
28th May 2010, 06:42
Wow:omg: that sounds great :)
Where in Cebu particularly she was? I 'm from Lapu-Lapu City close to the airport...

My asawa is from Talisay.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ella
28th May 2010, 23:56
My asawa is from Talisay.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ohhh thats nice...I 'd stayed in Talisay for 3 years (Camilla Homes)
Hope to meet your wife 1 of these days aromulus so we could make chicka to each other :D

badrock
3rd June 2010, 21:26
sorry for a delayed reply..we visited my wife's sis in scotland. anyway shes from southern part of cebu

Ella
8th June 2010, 14:14
DELETED

Hello Kellies or Samantha :Hellooo:
I don't have any job as of now. But I'm looking forward to have 1 of these days .Been here in West Midland for 4 months.
And end of this month we gonna relocate to Chester due to my guy's job.
I don't know anybody here in UK apart from 6 people that i meet in this forum.

How long you been here in UK?

Ella
8th June 2010, 14:16
sorry for a delayed reply..we visited my wife's sis in scotland. anyway shes from southern part of cebu

Hello again badrock....
Where particularly in South?

Arthur Little
8th June 2010, 22:20
DELETED

Can't help you out as regards the job-ad, Samantha :NoNo: ... but :welcomex: to the forum!

badrock
15th June 2010, 18:31
sorry it took so long to reply but dalaguete.

georose
16th June 2010, 10:30
hi ella, how are you??? i am rose 23 years old, marry to a british guy hehehehe. i am living in liverpool i arrive just over 1 month ago and i would like to meet nice filipinas here in u.k. my husband says chester is a really nice city and just 30mins. on the train. it would be nice to get to know u and maybe meet sometime. hope to hear from you soon.....

Ella
27th June 2010, 02:38
Hello Rose :Hellooo:
Nice meeting you here...
Yeah I'm looking forward to meet you in person.
We gonna relocate in Chester probably next month.

rolex44
21st July 2010, 15:25
Hello rolex :Wave: its nice to hear from you.
Yeah friends would be great, i loved too:)

Hmmnn anyway, are you Filipino? :Erm:
How far is Manchester to Chester?
abt 45min.x

James Hubbard
21st July 2010, 15:40
Ngano man relocate ka?

West midlands = nindot kaayo pareho paradise! lolz!

Ganahan ko West Midlands! lol!

Although, have studied at Chester Uni ...lol

Hope you have no problems in your relocation and everything is fine :)

James.

Ella
18th August 2010, 13:12
Ngano man relocate ka?

West midlands = nindot kaayo pareho paradise! lolz!

Ganahan ko West Midlands! lol!

Although, have studied at Chester Uni ...lol

Hope you have no problems in your relocation and everything is fine :)

James.

Hello James :Hellooo: Have a nice day
Sorry for my late reply :) Nakalimot naku aning akong post :icon_lol:

Mas nindot man ang Chester compare sa West Midland para naku ky Historic man ang place :):):)

Taga asa man ka sa Pinas Visayas o Mindanao?

So Asa naka karon sa UK particular?

Ella

aromulus
18th August 2010, 13:33
Isse all very goodendverry nice but we speaka da englishere....:rolleyes:

Ella
29th August 2010, 17:49
we speaka da englishere....:rolleyes:

I will speak in my own language whenever I want If I'm talking to somebody who can understand it... :)