PDA

View Full Version : New Site

Admin
24th February 2005, 13:42
The new Win2Win Racing site was launched this week www.win2win.co.uk , and the Filipino UK site is under development to bring it in line with the modern look and feel of todays professional web sites. This should be complete in the next few days, and then I have to start work on the Win2Win Poker site....where will it end? :rolleyes:

The Win2Win Racing site & this forum was also successfully moved to the new server, and everything is much faster. I can now host as many sites as I wish on my server, and will move the Filipino UK site on to it once I figure out the options.

Admin
25th February 2005, 13:27
OK, I finished updating the site earlier than I thought. Probably the odd bug, so let me know, and it'll need a few minor tweaks, but it's up and running. FilipinoUK (http://www.filipinouk.com)

walesrob
19th May 2005, 18:59
Dont know if I am the only one thats got this problem, but 2 in every 5 attempts to log in to this forum result in 404 errors - ie page not found. Now I dont know if its something to do with the fact that its a forum, because i get the same random problem with jetphotos.net discussion forum.

Anyone else getting timeout errors or page not found for this site? I'm on 2mb ADSL with Pipex and it should load fast, but it doesn't. Maybe its the iron ore in the ground in this part of Wales (this is what some plonker said to me in the local computer shop said when I setup my wireless network hahahahahahahaha :blink: )

Admin
20th May 2005, 07:56
Just you in the far out place called Aberwayout :) Never had it happen to me, and the log on my server shows no problems. I also pay a third party company to check every 5 mins, and it's 100% so far this month.