PDA

View Full Version : Diz iz it....

LEAHnew
17th May 2010, 00:42
Time passed by so quick we sorted the legal case and now finally we're getting married. It's been so difficult from the past, to those who forgot I was the one who was granted Fiancee Visa and wasn't able to get married in UK because his divorce was not accepted in UK law.

We were devastated as our plan before didn't happened, but now with so much love and patience we're getting there and tomorrow will be the special day for us:wedtoss::lovecouple::luv13:.

Thanks everyone for your continue support, i may not be a strong as I am now because of the friends I've known here and for the humours that keep me going and the experiences of other members here:D:Rasp:

In return i wanted to invite everyone to share the beginning of our life together but the arrangement is Pay as you go:yikes::D:Rasp::Rasp::Cuckoo:

Thank you very much and Have a Good Day everyone!

cheers,
Leah

raynaputi
17th May 2010, 00:45
Congrats on your :wedtoss::603785::woohoo:!!!

LEAHnew
17th May 2010, 01:13
Thanks Rayna:)

sars_notd_virus
17th May 2010, 01:44
Congratulations and Best Wishes:wedtoss:

KeithD
17th May 2010, 02:51
If you'd given me 48hrs notice I could have been there and done the wedding night video for you :do_it:

marlyn&kenny
17th May 2010, 04:50
Congrats and best wishes!
Truly if love is there, you can move mountains!!!
:):)

estherboaz
17th May 2010, 05:34
Congrats sis...I like the pay as you go idea...

keithAngel
17th May 2010, 06:10
Is that where you weigh the guests in and when they leave they pay by kilo?:icon_lol:

acs
17th May 2010, 06:49
Congratulations and best wishes :wedtoss:

Sim11UK
17th May 2010, 07:06
Best wishes to you Leah & Chris on your big day tuesday...Say hi! to Doc Alan from me. :D

You've certainly not had it easy, time to look forward now & put that behind you...You've been a good forum friend, thanks for that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:wedtoss: :Hellooo: :)

liane
17th May 2010, 07:29
Congratulations Leah. I am pleased to hear this great news! Now you can be together again :heartshape1:
Best Wishes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
17th May 2010, 08:24
Hope your wedding day is fantastic Leah, you both deserve it cos you've been through so much to get there.
Louella, Mary Grace & Iain.

joebloggs
17th May 2010, 10:49
second time lucky leah :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:Hellooo:
:D

bornatbirth
17th May 2010, 12:31
congrats! :) im sure all we go well for the both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
17th May 2010, 12:55
Best wishes for the bride and groom! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wish I was there to give you some top-up!:icon_lol:

Steve.r
17th May 2010, 13:01
You will have a wonderful day Leah. Just take a deep breath every now and again so you remember every moment.
My best wises to you both.
Steve

Ann07
17th May 2010, 14:51
Finally sis ....COngrats to you both. Enjoy the bigday and all the best for you both:)

Arthur Little
17th May 2010, 16:11
Wonderful news, Leah! :BouncyHappy: Myrna & I wish you and Chris All the very best for your BIG DAY :wedtoss: tomorrow ... :Erm: ... I should say TODAY [given the time difference between our two nations!!]. May the :sunshine: always shine on your lives together!!

Florge
17th May 2010, 19:40
woohoooo... finally!!!! whoopeeedoooooo:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Jump::Jump::Jump:

walesrob
17th May 2010, 19:46
Congrats Leah :)

jimeve
17th May 2010, 19:56
Congratulations to both of you.:wedtoss:

Peanutz
17th May 2010, 20:12
Best wishes to both of you Leah!

:wedtoss:

scott&ligaya
17th May 2010, 20:36
Hi Leah and Chris :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump: so happy for you guys, have a great day and if you do go over to Palawan call Ligaya and she will pick you up at the airport (no taxis just trikes). You are welcome to stop at our place and enjoy Palawan

best wishes and see you when you get back here

Scott:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::Smokin::Smokin::smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth:

laurel
17th May 2010, 20:40
Well done to you both, enjoy your very special day tomorrow, :)

PAT
19th May 2010, 15:28
Time passed by so quick we sorted the legal case and now finally we're getting married. It's been so difficult from the past, to those who forgot I was the one who was granted Fiancee Visa and wasn't able to get married in UK because his divorce was not accepted in UK law.

We were devastated as our plan before didn't happened, but now with so much love and patience we're getting there and tomorrow will be the special day for us:wedtoss::lovecouple::luv13:.

Thanks everyone for your continue support, i may not be a strong as I am now because of the friends I've known here and for the humours that keep me going and the experiences of other members here:D:Rasp:

In return i wanted to invite everyone to share the beginning of our life together but the arrangement is Pay as you go:yikes::D:Rasp::Rasp::Cuckoo:

Thank you very much and Have a Good Day everyone!

cheers,
Leah

Congratulations Leah....:)

malditako
26th May 2010, 06:37
wish both of u the very best in life :)

LEAHnew
26th May 2010, 09:04
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks everyone for the greetings and warm wishes...yes finally we made it:D:Jump::)
To Sim...Doc Alan and Majah didn't make it coz of unavoidable circumstances happened but Chari made it (Steve.ry other half):xxgrinning--00xx3:.Thank you so much:)

To Ian and family thank you very much for your support, looking forward to meet you soon:)

To Ate Penny your Top up didn't arrived:yikes::DI'm glad my Mom and Dad helped us:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks for the greetings Ate..All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

To Scot&Ligaya Thanks for the invites but we've been around North Luzon, went to Tarlac Isdaan then afterwards straight to Candon then Vigan Ilocos:)arghhh very tiring:rolleyes::D:heartshape1:

Once again thank you very much especially to Boss keith and Ate Ping. :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo::Jump:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=943781&l=efbfd6db64&id=1597704405

Psha
31st May 2010, 11:29
scott and ligaya,

hi te, am new here(my very first post) Am also from palawan, san ka sa palawan teh? puerto city mismo?
looking forward hearing from you...ty poh!

aposhark
31st May 2010, 14:27
Sorry I missed this wonderful news, Leah :rolleyes:
Congratulations to you and your hubby.
Best Wishes to you both for married liife :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
31st May 2010, 18:38
congratulation to both of you!!!!!

scott&ligaya
31st May 2010, 19:00
Psha, Ligaya is from pangasinan but we have our home in San Manuel north of Puerto Princessa. She is there now with our babies on extended holiday,poor old me is working in Birmingham.Where are u now?

rayofLight
31st May 2010, 21:36
Congrats sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAHnew
1st June 2010, 09:27
Sorry I missed this wonderful news, Leah :rolleyes:
Congratulations to you and your hubby.
Best Wishes to you both for married liife :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks Mike

congratulation to both of you!!!!!

Hi Bhing Thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Psha, Ligaya is from pangasinan but we have our home in San Manuel north of Puerto Princessa. She is there now with our babies on extended holiday,poor old me is working in Birmingham.Where are u now?

Hi Scot I was chatting Joy I was requesting pics of Nikki but the Lappy batt. gone :doh gosh she's 8 months now:omg::xxgrinning--00xx3:never ending thank you for all the support:)

Congrats sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sisssss thank u...miss chating u....How's your chicken curry....hehehe...xxx

Gonna upload pics now in the Gallery....Thanks everyone:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
1st June 2010, 21:54
Hi Leah
Nice photos of your wedding, you both look very happy. I think it's nice you got married in the Philippines, in the end.

Best wishes as always...Sim & Ladybug :Wave::Wave: