PDA

View Full Version : Medical exam requirement for fiance visa application

cindyandrew
30th January 2007, 10:56
Hi guys! Im a filipino and my fiancee is British. we're thinking of getting married in UK so i need a fiance visa. We just want to know if when applying for a fiance visa, i would need to undergo medical exam and if so what are the usual medical requirements? Hope you guys could help us out with this, thanks :)

walesrob
30th January 2007, 11:25
Hi guys! Im a filipino and my fiancee is British. we're thinking of getting married in UK so i need a fiance visa. We just want to know if when applying for a fiance visa, i would need to undergo medical exam and if so what are the usual medical requirements? Hope you guys could help us out with this, thanks :)

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

You do not need to undertake a medical exam when applying for a visa to the UK.

You may however, and I stress the word MAY have to go through a very short medical check on arrival at a UK airport.

Regards

KeithD
30th January 2007, 11:58
Why? What's wrong with you?? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

john sergison
30th January 2007, 14:53
Why? What's wrong with you?? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

you may be required to have medical on arrival at london airports.
my fiancee arrived at manchester two weeks ago and medical check not required.
only asked if i was meeting her at the airport, what was my date of birth and date of our wedding. plane landed 6.30am and in my arms at 7.10am

regards john and alona:) :) :) :) :) :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cindyandrew
30th January 2007, 15:00
Thank you for the answers, Really glad we found this site. At least we now know we're not the only ones going through the same situation. With that knowledge, makes things easier to bear, at least we could help each other here the best way we can. :)

Thank you and God bless to all! :)

vbkelly
30th January 2007, 16:18
what!really! i never had that before....well maybe new rules heheheh