PDA

View Full Version : At Last

Admin
19th February 2005, 09:35
My wife's niece landed at Heathrow in Wednesday, after first deciding to come here to marry here fiancee in Kent in Sept 2003!! Yes they were, a bit slow! But she's here now just in time for the snow :D

Hopefully we'll be meeting them both next month.

Unlike when Ping came over, Grace (the niece) had to have a medical, and need permission off the Home Office to marry. Next we'll need permission to breath :unsure:

And more good news.....the wife has been informed that her citizenship certificate is in Llandudno now, and the ceremony will be in two week time. Not bad concidering we only sent the application off on the 20th Dec, and it takes 9.5 months according to the Home Office. So hopefully, the wife will travel to Singapore in May on a UK passport.

ginapeterb
19th February 2005, 12:41
Originally posted by admin@Feb 19 2005, 08:35 AM
My wife's niece landed at Heathrow in Wednesday, after first deciding to come here to marry here fiancee in Kent in Sept 2003!! Yes they were, a bit slow! But she's here now just in time for the snow :D

Hopefully we'll be meeting them both next month.

Unlike when Ping came over, Grace (the niece) had to have a medical, and need permission off the Home Office to marry. Next we'll need permission to breath :unsure:

And more good news.....the wife has been informed that her citizenship certificate is in Llandudno now, and the ceremony will be in two week time. Not bad concidering we only sent the application off on the 20th Dec, and it takes 9.5 months according to the Home Office. So hopefully, the wife will travel to Singapore in May on a UK passport.

Quoted post

congratulations Keith I no you have been waiting for that, give Ping my best wishes...well done, well its all go for people at the moment. my wedding is on 8th April 2005 Keith, hmmmm we want to upstage Charles and Camilla.

I bet I have more guests at mine than he does at his

Admin
19th February 2005, 19:24
I bet your wife is much better looking than his :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: