PDA

View Full Version : Problem in wedding registration

tiger@tigress
29th January 2007, 10:36
Hello there can somebody help me...

When TJ tries to book us for a wedding in the nearest registar in worcester the registrar said we cannot be booked until im not physicaly there for 7 days....:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

It is a dream come true for me to be a June Bride....

Any help is accepted...

M@@

KeithD
29th January 2007, 10:53
He has to make a prelimanry booking not an actual booking, they should give a letter stating this. He just needs proof off them he has been in to check dates.

eljean
29th January 2007, 20:53
is it for visa application?i think you can get it if your fiance call the registry office
then ask some further info what documents needed in getting marry in local registry then after few days they send a letter saying "Provisional Booking" its says in there what to do documents needed nearest local registry offices ....that thing they said that you two have to be in person is called "notice of marriage"yes...we been there today as it is the first thing to do before the exact day of getting married its like they are going to forward it the main office filed and get confirmed and get it set for us....

tiger@tigress
29th January 2007, 23:25
He has to make a prelimanry booking not an actual booking, they should give a letter stating this. He just needs proof off them he has been in to check dates.

TJ will phone them tomorrow.....:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

is it for visa application?i think you can get it if your fiance call the registry office
then ask some further info what documents needed in getting marry in local registry then after few days they send a letter saying "Provisional Booking" its says in there what to do documents needed nearest local registry offices ....that thing they said that you two have to be in person is called "notice of marriage"yes...we been there today as it is the first thing to do before the exact day of getting married its like they are going to forward it the main office filed and get confirmed and get it set for us....

Thanks Eljean for clearing that..... :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
30th January 2007, 00:06
Hello there can somebody help me...

When TJ tries to book us for a wedding in the nearest registar in worcester the registrar said we cannot be booked until im not physicaly there for 7 days....:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

It is a dream come true for me to be a June Bride....

Any help is accepted...

M@@

Hi there,

When we applied for the fiancee visa, we did not have any provisional bookings from the registrar.

In Jay's letter of invitation and cover letter, he explained of our plans to marry, date for the church wedding, church address, & where the reception will be held etc.

And with that, we were able to pass the visa.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Zobel

KeithD
30th January 2007, 10:11
Thanks Eljean for clearing that..... :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Glad to of helped :Erm:

tiger@tigress
30th January 2007, 13:02
Glad to of helped :Erm:

Thank U thank u Boss Keith,,, TJ will pick up our provisional booking tomorrow. .... :Hellooo: :Hellooo: