PDA

View Full Version : Irish man madely in love

badgrimly
28th January 2007, 22:21
Hello all im a 51 year old Irish man that has been through hell and have the emotional scars to prove it, i`m in love with a beautiful fillipino lady and will tell my full story soon for those that can be bothered to read it, this is just in the way of introducing my self i`m really glad i found this site i feel like i have been on my own now for over a year any way hello and i look forward to sharing my experiences and hearing yours , Dougie...

walesrob
28th January 2007, 22:44
Hello all im a 51 year old Irish man that has been through hell and have the emotional scars to prove it, i`m in love with a beautiful fillipino lady and will tell my full story soon for those that can be bothered to read it, this is just in the way of introducing my self i`m really glad i found this site i feel like i have been on my own now for over a year any way hello and i look forward to sharing my experiences and hearing yours , Dougie...

Hi Badgrimly,

Welcome to FilipinoUK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
28th January 2007, 23:20
Hello badrimly...

Welcome to the forum and were looking forward hearing your story....

welcome welcome :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Tigress

badgrimly
28th January 2007, 23:54
Well my story starts before there was any fillipino involvement as such but i thought it would let you know a little about me i was married to my ex now for 27 years but she contracted MS and became impossible to live with i had always had a love of all Asian things and find the women very beautiful i started to look on a dating site a few months after the rather acramonies seperation,

well there where lots of ladies more than wiling to talk but i found that it usually came around to the same subject money i had a few ladies on at the time when my Myrna connected with me and i know it sounds silly but there was something about her that was different from the word go, she never mentioned money at all and i really enjoyed talking with her well to shorten this saga as im sure some are wishing hehehe in two weeks of meeting her i was holding her hand, it is somethng i have never done before i just got on a plane and went and im so glad i did.

we stayed at the Plantation Bay out side Cebu for a month then i came home God i missed her in a way i cannot express in words she is so caring and loving and suits me in every way but she was on the other side of the world and my heart was there still is, this was feb 2006 i bore it till October and could stand it no longer so we rented a house and i went out and stayed with her for 2 months and again had to make the heart breaking trip back alone i love her in a way that i cannot explain and i have been married twice before so im no teen, oohh and in case some of you are thinking older man with young woman she is 44 years old and the most beautiful woman alive she has an inner beauty that i have never found before in any other well it all sounds wonderful but now for the flies in the ointment.

i am disabled and do not work, problem number one she told me she had 2 children and the second time we where together she was very worried and sad i eventually got the truth out of her she has 7 children but i don't care most are grown up and the young one seems to love me very much they are almost angelic in looks i have one 6 year old and am in the middle of a nasty divorce well the thing is i will get half my house which is worth a lot of money and i would love to bring her home to ireland if not i will go and live there for a couple of years so i can get her home we have been together relationship wise for over a year now there is more but i think this post is getting to big so i will tell more later any advice ie what is best to do would be wonderful i love her to bits and for ever and would give all i own to be with her ,, thanks for reading Dougie

tiger@tigress
29th January 2007, 02:57
This is an intersting story to wait for....

I really look up to man who really love his woman and will do everything in his power for them to be together....

Go on... we will wait for the continuation....

Tigress

gingxrick
29th January 2007, 10:12
Hi badgrimly, welcome to the forum, having just read your story I'm looking forward to reading more, i take it you live in Ireland ( what part ) ? hope to chat soon. Ricky and Ging

IainBusby
29th January 2007, 11:03
Hi Dougie,
Welcome to the forum. You'll get all the advice you need right here, from people who've been there, done that and bought a few t-shirts along the way.
Louella & Iain. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
29th January 2007, 12:12
Hi Dougie, 7 kids lol ! well i've been there to, but was just the one then, after chatting online for what must have been near a year, she told me , she had sometihng to tell me, took her about 3 hrs, the way she was chatting , i thought she had murdered someone, but finally told me she had a 12yr old son.. :doh , is that all...:Hellooo:
oh i've got a story to tell me not sure i should...:Erm: but i would have had better odds of winning the lottery or being hit by lighting 7 times than us still being together, after months of chatting to her, told me to come and see her in a few months time or not at all, well life made sure i didnt see her to about 18 months later:bigcry: well a lot can happen in 18 months and it did, and even more after, well we've been married over 4yrs now, got a bb son, and 2 more kids.. life still difficult (money wise), but i know soon things will change for better...

so if i can beat the odds, and not give up, no matter what came in my way.. you can to.

its not the number of time life knocks you down that counts, its the number of time you get back up... :REDancedancer08: :action-smiley-060:

maybe i'll write a book one day, but who would believe it - fact or ficton..

scotsfiancee
29th January 2007, 21:06
we stayed at the Plantation Bay out side Cebu for a month then i came home God i missed her in a way i cannot express in words she is so caring and loving and suits me in every way but she was on the other side of the world and my heart was there still is, this was feb 2006 i bore it till October and could stand it no longer so we rented a house and i went out and stayed with her for 2 months and again had to make the heart breaking trip back alone i love her in a way that i cannot explain and i have been married twice before so im no teen, oohh and in case some of you are thinking older man with young woman she is 44 years old and the most beautiful woman alive she has an inner beauty that i have never found before in any other well it all sounds wonderful but now for the flies in the ointment.

WOw that's an expensive resort.......
:cwm3:

ANyways Badgrimly, wish u a luck with her..... so what's your plan so far?

baboyako
29th January 2007, 21:18
WOw that's an expensive resort.......
:cwm3:

yea like the SMB is 250pesos :action-smiley-060: maybe he is pro gambler like winx2 :Erm:

badgrimly
29th January 2007, 21:19
Well thank you for making me welcome i do appreciate it i have felt very alone and its nice to meet people that have experienced the same heaven/hell that i have.

I went back on the 10 of october and we had a house rented she met me at the airport and she looked very beautiful as always i couldent believe my luck when i saw her waiting for me but i always say that when i see her we settled in and in a very short while i started getting death threats from her ex, considereing he had abanded her over 10 years before that i have a feeling he got the sent of money from a forigner or something along them lines, by the way this woman brought up 7 children on her own by taking in washing making and selling food and any other normal way she could, i know people here cant bring up kids with plenty of money and every concievable help she is a very special lady i once asked her had she ever thought of going on the game she looked surpirsed and said no because she would have to face her children and she couldent do that.

Well we went to the burungi that is probibly spelt wrong but im sure you know what i mean and she blattered her ex it means to report his behavoure i think we also went to the police as the death threats where becoming a daily thing on all the cell phones we owned, i stayed for the full two months and we got married and got the registarar to not register the wedding till my divorce is compleated in the uk i returned in December it broke my heart to be without my soulmate and i felt very depressed rattling around this little house that i live in.

you know we talk every night and every morning when i am not there and she has never missed one time even though she has to get up at 4:00am in the morning and until i bought her a computer she would walk to the nearest internet cafe, now you tell me how many women has that kind of devotion or love apart from the times i have been there she has been doing this for over a year now.

Well my plan is to get my divorce through which is on going and i will get my son and my half of the house and then i most make some major decisions

1 do i go over there buy a house in her name and a car start a small business and live there for a while

2 Try to bring her home on a spouse visa the whole immigration thing scares the bejesus out of me and with me being disabled i have no income, SO does that mean if your disabled you cant marry an Asian? if so there is a lot of disabled people that are going to be very upset

Well this is the bulk of my story its still ongoing and i talk to her every night and every morning i miss her like the very air i breath and know that i cannot live without her sounds a bit OTT but its the truth i never experienced a love like this before and im happy to say its two sided , Oh iv had my decenters two my adult son 29 thinks that she is only after my money and that im daft but he doesent know this gentle wonderful woman like i do, any way im ready for the brickbats and the like be gentle with me hehehe oh i tried to put our picture up as my avatar couldent find the button mybe not a full member or something thanks for reading my tale of woe Dougie ....

eljean
29th January 2007, 21:43
FILIPINA STRIKES AGAIN!:Rasp:

scotsfiancee
29th January 2007, 22:03
It's quite similar to this story:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=715&highlight=live+disability

eljean
29th January 2007, 22:11
you have to state what kind of disability you have and how you get your own house....do u have any bussiness...or do you live by state benefits.....
and one good advice here dont apply for a visa yet... not until you really get absolute of decree.....if you give more information about yourself then we can stretch our knowledge visa for you and sure we will be able to give a few help in here for you:)

badgrimly
29th January 2007, 22:32
Thanks for the replies and the interest i do find it all very helpful Well im permanently disabled in that i have a tumor in my spine its called a neurophibroma I look normal and can do anything except walk long distances i live on pain killers as the tumor presses against the nerves in my spine and causes me a lot of pain but i would pass for normal hehe what ever that is well i live on my benefits ie DLA and income support and i have a 2 bedroomed house that i live in but i am getting my half of my own house that i owned out right my share is about 100K so i will have funds.

Some may say why do i put all this personal stuff on here well to be honest im not that important and i dont believe in telling lies i live my life very much in the budist fashion oohh and my wife knows all about me in every way I DONT LIE ever, i think my financial situation is different to most disabled people but i think the whole immigration thing stinks maybe im just ignorant ... Dougi

KeithD
30th January 2007, 10:08
The immigration thing is there for a reason, and the new improved strickter version is something this country has been lacking for decades.

The only thing YOU have to prove is that you can afford to support her here. Simple as that. Same for everyone.

I got my wife organised to come here late 90's, while I was on DLA, Incapacity & a War Pension, while in rented accomodation. As long as you can prove you have disposable income left, and some nice savings you will have no problems (apart from the pain during the flight to see her!!).

First of all, get the divorce sorted. May be worth moving, starting a fresh. Somewhere cheaper & smaller....as long as the Filipina has rice, water & a bucket they are happy :xxparty-smiley-004:

Then once you have satisfied all the above you MUST sort out what is required to get the kids here, if that is what you are doing, or support there schooling in the Phil. Most folk bring the woman here.....then look into the kids....and discover it is a problem :Erm: :Brick:

Nothing you have, that can't be overcome, but expect a good few months work, and some more airmiles (hope you're collecting these....me & the missus are off to Florida for free from our Asian travel airmiles :xxgrinning--00xx3: ).

vbkelly
30th January 2007, 16:34
you right mr keith

badgrimly
1st February 2007, 00:14
Hi thanks for the replys i am greatful , i just feel some times its a very hard road hehe but then i suppose if it was that easy then every one would be doing it, im not used to living alone and i think its taking its tole but like all things it will come to an end again many thanks for the input