7th May 2010, 14:42
:NEW1: Cheap as chips, does the job. Say no more :Cuckoo:

jimeve
7th May 2010, 16:52
:NEW1: Cheap as chips, does the job. Say no more :Cuckoo:

Finished my third Bottle last week, none left now :bigcry:

Northerner
7th May 2010, 19:22
never got to try it... But had some San Mig lights... They did the damage too:)

Sim11UK
7th May 2010, 19:41
Have to say I've never tried it. But you can't escape the advertising for it. It's part of the landscape, just about everywhere.

:40__s: Bad head tomorrow then triple? :cwm3:

triple5
8th May 2010, 01:13
Have to say I've never tried it. But you can't escape the advertising for it. It's part of the landscape, just about everywhere.

:40__s: Bad head tomorrow then triple? :cwm3:

Actually no, still feeling bladdered if anything, so maybe the hangover will hit me later. I have found before though with Asian liquors the hangovers aren't always as severe as say a night on the stellas.

fred
8th May 2010, 07:22
I avoid cheap Tanduay red label these days..The Alaksan pain killers used next day are more expensive than the offending bottle..
I highly recommend the two bottles in above pic (on right)The last one,Tanduay blue label ..World class 15 year old rum...Yum Yum.

fred
8th May 2010, 07:34
If I see the 20 year old centennial Tanduay for sale, I will buy a bottle and write a full report just for you.
The trials and tribulations that I am willing to suffer for the benefit of Filipinouk
membership.
(feel free to add to my reputation points in anticipation)

triple5
8th May 2010, 08:20
I avoid cheap Tanduay red label these days..The Alaksan pain killers used next day are more expensive than the offending bottle..
I highly recommend the two bottles in above pic (on right)The last one,Tanduay blue label ..World class 15 year old rum...Yum Yum.

I was on the yellow label last night. Maybe I'll work my way along your pic, Fred, so i can compare each one.

fred
8th May 2010, 10:39
I was on the yellow label last night. Maybe I'll work my way along your pic, Fred, so i can compare each one.
Sorry..I meant yellow label to be the worst of the lot!!
Have fun working your way up the colours though!! I think you will be very pleasantly surprised!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Best very cheap booze here at the moment is "The bar vodka orange"...62 Pesos for a long neck.. Not too bad as long as its been in the freezer for at least half a day.
Obviously,nowhere near the quality of Absolute vodka but what do you want for 62.00PHP?

triple5
11th May 2010, 13:41
Sorry..I meant yellow label to be the worst of the lot!!

Red's the cheapest tho right? I was going to get red, but noticed it was 65 proof compared to the yellow which is 80, so I went with the same again. Or should I just go red and drink more :Erm:

fred
11th May 2010, 13:57
Well..Thats up to you.. The bottles in pic are lined up from bad to better..
Cant yet find the 20 year old stuff so bought a bottle of black label Superior for 122.00 (long neck) and its going down a treat as I type..Good rum,no doubt about it.

triple5
11th May 2010, 14:25
black label Superior for 122.00 (long neck)

I wish I hadn't discovered how cheap it actually is. This might get messy :cwm3:

fred
11th May 2010, 14:39

Florge
12th May 2010, 21:43
oooo.. feels like acid rolling down your throat .. but i tried tanduay gold with sprite.. very nice...

justchecking
13th May 2010, 09:32
tanduay - only to be drunk with iced tea.....
if you want a killer pour a bottle into a half gallon of fresh tuba (not the orange one that you get in the city - the fresh white one straight form the tree....) and stay off the red horse...

jimeve
13th May 2010, 14:44
I prefer Tanduay in a tumbler with ice and cola :xxgrinning--00xx3: