PDA

View Full Version : hello!

richardandjenny
27th January 2007, 14:45
hi i just joined after a friend told me about the site. :)
I met my girlfriend jenny on the internet 11 months ago and things are still going strong:cwm38:
we were hoping jenny could come on holiday here this year for a few weeks so we can meet in person but i was told the visa may be rejected so i will be lookign for some adivice in the visa thread! as its confusing sometimes:Brick:

hope to chat to some of you soon richard.

walesrob
27th January 2007, 14:49
I met my girlfriend jenny on the internet 11 months ago and things are still going strong:cwm38:
we were hoping jenny could come on holiday here this year for a few weeks so we can meet in person but i was told the visa may be rejected so i will be lookign for some adivice in the visa thread! as its confusing sometimes:Brick:

Hi Richard, welcome to FilipinoUK.

Feel free to ask for any further info, we'll try to help.

tiger@tigress
27th January 2007, 14:50
Hi richard,

Welcome to the forum... :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: when u get used in searching here its gonna be easier for u to find what ur looking for...

As for your problem the best for u to do is fly and visit her...

Good luck....

richardandjenny
27th January 2007, 15:04
hi! thanks for the warm welcome!

i have put a question in the visa thread area if any one has time to have a look.

thanks for the advice tiger@tigress

gingxrick
27th January 2007, 15:24
Hi Richard, welcome to the forum, hope we can help you, have you not been to the Philippines yet? its a must, you will enjoy it.

from ricky and ging

IainBusby
27th January 2007, 16:03
Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forum.

Louella & Iain :Hellooo:

scotsfiancee
27th January 2007, 16:08
A warm welcome from all of us here

Keep posted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
27th January 2007, 16:22
come in!:D

richardandjenny
2nd February 2007, 20:17
thanks for the warm welcome again! :)

empott
3rd February 2007, 01:33
:Wave:

Jay&Zobel
3rd February 2007, 15:56

It's best if u go to the PI first and visit your lady love from then on you can assess whether or not you want to continue your relationship, go to the next level, etc etc. (fiancee visa, getting married, family)

Philippines has a lot of things to offer: sunny warm weather, perfect white beaches, gigantic malls, restaurants and fastfoods everywhere, hospitable people and so many to mention but be careful...be really careful... be wise so that no one will take advantage of you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

P.S.
Take lots of pictures (this will help in your gf's visa application)