PDA

View Full Version : Do you really know Ed Balls ?

Dedworth
5th May 2010, 00:55
Classic video of a Grade A trough feeding Hypocrite

I7HYqkBvtHk

Arthur Little
5th May 2010, 21:01
:Erm: ... Do you really [WANNA] know Ed Balls? ... :NoNo: ... thought not! :rolleyes:

triple5
6th May 2010, 03:29
Middle name "the"?

IainBusby
6th May 2010, 11:35
I'm pretty sure that if Mr Dedworth had been elected for the Digusted Party as the member of parliament for Tunbridge Wells, he would have taken advantage of the rules as they were then and flipped his main residence for profit and claimed whatever he could get away with on expenses...... as would most people.

Dedworth
6th May 2010, 16:22
I'm pretty sure that if Mr Dedworth had been elected for the Digusted Party as the member of parliament for Tunbridge Wells, he would have taken advantage of the rules as they were then and flipped his main residence for profit and claimed whatever he could get away with on expenses...... as would most people.

With this leech it's all doubled up as his wife has her greedy snout in the same trough. Public School, Oxford, Nazi Uniforms, payments from dodgy institutes he sounds like your vision of a Tory Toff :icon_lol:

IainBusby
6th May 2010, 18:04
Can you honestly say that Mr Dedworth, the Right Hon member for Tunbridge well would not have done any of these things..... If you were in that position, with the rules as lax as they were, I think you'de be writing to the Daily Mail complaining that it's not fair because Mrs Dedworth wasn't an MP as well and you couldn't claim as much as those greedy bast:censored:rds who's wives are also MP's.

Dedworth
6th May 2010, 21:50
Can you honestly say that Mr Dedworth, the Right Hon member for Tunbridge well would not have done any of these things..... If you were in that position, with the rules as lax as they were, I think you'de be writing to the Daily Mail complaining that it's not fair because Mrs Dedworth wasn't an MP as well and you couldn't claim as much as those greedy bast:censored:rds who's wives are also MP's.

:laugher:The video isn't about me pal , the subject is a greedy, dishonest, hypocritical, trough feeding senior New Labour Cabinet Minister

Bab
6th May 2010, 22:22
i like mr balls, looks like a kids tv presenter...brian cant anyone??:)

Dedworth
6th May 2010, 22:32
i like mr balls, looks like a kids tv presenter...brian cant anyone??:)

Looks like a crook to me :D

Arthur Little
7th May 2010, 01:42
"trough feeding"

:Erm: ... more likely to be living "hand to mouth" by six o'clock this evening!

Arthur Little
7th May 2010, 01:43
"trough feeding"

:Erm: ... more likely to be living "hand to mouth" by six o'clock this evening!