PDA

View Full Version : Article: Philippine Love - So You Want To Marry A Filipina

KeithD
1st May 2010, 14:39
You can view the page at http://filipinaroses.com/content.php?113-Philippine-Love-So-You-Want-To-Marry-A-Filipina

triple5
1st May 2010, 17:18
A lot of great points in this article :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just wanted to mention this though -

8. Are you prepared to have children, if so, are you prepared for many and various children?

Worried that my gf might want a big family, I recently asked her how many kids she'd like in the future. Just one, she said :cwm24: Bit of a relief, I can tell you. Other younger Filipinos that I've spoken to also don't seem to want big families like their parents before them. I guess they realise they can have better lives than their parents if they only have a few kids.

somebody
1st May 2010, 20:36
A lot of great points in this article :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just wanted to mention this though -

8. Are you prepared to have children, if so, are you prepared for many and various children?

Worried that my gf might want a big family, I recently asked her how many kids she'd like in the future. Just one, she said :cwm24: Bit of a relief, I can tell you. Other younger Filipinos that I've spoken to also don't seem to want big families like their parents before them. I guess they realise they can have better lives than their parents if they only have a few kids.

Yeah and many of the Kids in the smaller morden Phill family seemed to be spolit like crazy from what i have seen in Phill:)