PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

alohaspirit
25th January 2007, 04:16
I'm new in this forum but I'm looking for Yves (A_Flyer). Is he around? Because I just want to let him know that the Asawa forum is back online. Well...not the old asawa but this new improved forum: Thanks.

tiger@tigress
25th January 2007, 05:03
I'm new in this forum but I'm looking for Yves (A_Flyer). Is he around? Because I just want to let him know that the Asawa forum is back online. Well...not the old asawa but this new improved forum: Thanks.

thanks for the info aloha:xxgrinning--00xx3:

A_flyer
25th January 2007, 12:54
Hi, I know it. Was discussing with Bob on this. But I'm a bit tired of the BNN folks there (you know what I mean!)... will see.

A_flyer
25th January 2007, 13:15
I just went there, and they give some hard time to Bruce the new owner... Just what I don't like anymore!
Anyway, here is the link http://www.americanasawa.com/forum/

walesrob
25th January 2007, 13:34
I just went there, and they give some hard time to Bruce the new owner... Just what I don't like anymore!
Anyway, here is the link http://www.americanasawa.com/forum/

The old Asawa forum got a bit silly at times as well - a bunch of Americans squabbling amongst themselves, but here we are nice and friendly and don't take things so seriously.

KeithD
25th January 2007, 15:32
If I was Bruce.....I'd hit the BAN button.....unless Rob got there before me :icon_lol:

A_flyer
2nd February 2007, 14:34
If I was Bruce.....I'd hit the BAN button.....unless Rob got there before me :icon_lol:
I think that Bruce was not following your advice, the forum seems closed now:
http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4476&hl=americanasawa

Again the work of some stupid Americans...

walesrob
2nd February 2007, 15:02
http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4476&hl=americanasawa

Again the work of some stupid Americans...

The old asawa site has gone as well. I thought Bob kept that as archive? Seems a waste to migrate years of stuff on Asawa to the new forum, only for it (the new forum) to disappear overnight.

KeithD
2nd February 2007, 18:05
....and people wonder why I clamp down on any crap on my forums the moment it hits. If you break the rules, you are not welcome......easy as that with me. If we ban someone, makes no difference to my life, but damn well keeps the forums nice & friendly.

joebloggs
3rd February 2007, 04:25
:omg:
but damn well keeps the forums nice & friendly. :omg:

I've never been so insulted in my life !! :cwm24:

hehehe, well if oyu can't laugh at yourslef or someone else who can you laugh at :xxgrinning--00xx3:

for a scouser you not that b___a____d oh it hurt typing that :Cuckoo:

KeithD
3rd February 2007, 10:47
Mancs :NoNo: :rolleyes:

andypaul
3rd February 2007, 18:18
The old asawa site has gone as well. I thought Bob kept that as archive? Seems a waste to migrate years of stuff on Asawa to the new forum, only for it (the new forum) to disappear overnight.

What a waste of such useful info:NoNo:

Although i remeber them adding a special section where anything went or along those lines.
Like Mr admin and his mods, has done cracking down on out of order stuff seems the only way, to keep it a site for all.

Keep up the good work Admin and mod team:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alohaspirit
4th February 2007, 06:46

Again the work of some stupid Americans...Yep, it is closed. I'm sad about it but time to move on. Although I'm an american, I agree with that statement.

I wish I can give advice in this forum but I'm no expert in UK immigration.

Yves, since the Asawa forum closed, I can't access PMs there. Can you kindly give me your Email address once again? Thanks.

A_flyer
4th February 2007, 08:36
Yves, since the Asawa forum closed, I can't access PMs there. Can you kindly give me your Email address once again? Thanks.
No I never put my email in a public forum. I don't want to get more spams! I you remember the one used for avatars it's still working anyway.

alohaspirit
5th February 2007, 02:42
No I never put my email in a public forum. I don't want to get more spams! I you remember the one used for avatars it's still working anyway.
Well...I can't find the PM function and I was hoping you'd PM me but if you would visit this forum: register there then PM me. Take a look at the forum, I promise you it's peaceful! Thanks.

alohaspirit
5th February 2007, 02:45
Sorry, the link doesn't work. It's

KeithD
5th February 2007, 09:41
:NoNo: Why do people not ABIDE by the T&C they AGREE to when registering here.

It says NO LINKS WITHOUT PERMISSION, especially when you're asking someone else to register on another forum, that is SPAM.

The reason you can not PM is for security reasons for newbies so you do not send SPAM LINKS to others. Once you are trusted (which you are not now), you are given more priveleges.

This forum belongs to people who respect the rules, which is why it is a nice friendly & helpful place, and is NOT the ASAWA forum.

May I recommend learning the English language & Specsavers before posting again.

alohaspirit
6th February 2007, 10:08
:NoNo: Why do people not ABIDE by the T&C they AGREE to when registering here.

It says NO LINKS WITHOUT PERMISSION, especially when you're asking someone else to register on another forum, that is SPAM.

The reason you can not PM is for security reasons for newbies so you do not send SPAM LINKS to others. Once you are trusted (which you are not now), you are given more priveleges.

This forum belongs to people who respect the rules, which is why it is a nice friendly & helpful place, and is NOT the ASAWA forum.

May I recommend learning the English language & Specsavers before posting again.Why? Is there something wrong with the way I spell or the way I put sentences? Oh and by the way, you misspelled the word privileges.

Anyway, I meant no harm! I will not come back here to your forum anymore. You can delete my account also.

KeithD
6th February 2007, 10:36
No one will miss you, you are not important. :Hellooo:

That is a typical example of why the ASAWA forum fails, because they let idiots who think they can do what they want on it. :NoNo: