PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Female Penpal 20-30

nathanjordan
10th February 2005, 09:02
Hi

I am a 42 year old guy who lives in London and looking to have a femail penpal either in the UK or the Phillipines.

Drop me a line for more information about me.

Guest_suzzie_*
10th February 2005, 12:28
[quote=nathanjordan,Feb 10 2005, 08:02 AM]
Hi

nice to meet you

sleavdriver05
10th February 2005, 17:22
[quote=nathanjordan,Feb 10 2005, 08:02 AM]
Hi

nice to meet you

Quoted post

marvel
10th April 2005, 06:15
Dear fellow,

I am an English language teacher with over 8years of teaching experience in several countries. I have a Bachelor degree in Elementary Eduation from the Philippines.
My husband and I will be relocating to UK this summer and i would like to know:

1) The UK requirements for filipinos teachers? is there anyfilipinio teacher in UK by the way? possible contacts.
2) The documents to be passed and the fees?
3) The regitration body i will be under?

any additional information will be appreciated.

Thanks for the anticipated prompt response
i would appreciate ifyou would mail me at steppingstone732003@yahoo.com

maria

Originally posted by nathanjordan@Feb 10 2005, 08:02 AM
Hi

I am a 42 year old guy who lives in London and looking to have a femail penpal either in the UK or the Phillipines.

Drop me a line for more information about me.

Quoted post

diwang panlaban
28th April 2005, 16:05
mabuhay everyone!!

i am a martail arts teacher from bedford,
i teach filipino martail arts,teaching, diwang panlaban arnis, and modern arnis, my club is small at the moment but i hope to grow in time, i soon will be hosting a seminar for dr remy p presas, if any one would be interested in coming, or would like like to join my arnis club that would be great,

hi name is michael, my passions are filipino martail arts as you can already tell,
im lookin for a beautyful filipino lady to share my life with and be happy! it would be great if you shared my passion arnis helping me make it a success,

if you would like to contact me

mobile# 07986407244
email# michaeltigercaneuk@yahoo.co.uk

salamat,
michael

Gary
5th November 2005, 13:05
I don't know if anyone would be interested but i do know of a lonely Philippine lady who lives in Plymouth, Devon.

She works at the ABC cinema next to the theatre royal in central Plymouth.

maybe a quick chat with BT to get full address and send a letter to the Philippine lady who works there, i've met her and talked several times, so i think it will be a surprise for her,.

I'm back in UK in a few days and can easily arrange a trip to see her to inform her....

DDUUUUHHH, better still , i'll tell her about this forum, but i have no idea if she has a computer, let alone use one.

i will talk to her.

Pauldo
5th November 2005, 16:12
Originally posted by diwang panlaban@Apr 28 2005, 04:05 PM
mabuhay everyone!!

i am a martail arts teacher from bedford,
i teach filipino martail arts,teaching, diwang panlaban arnis, and modern arnis, my club is small at the moment but i hope to grow in time, i soon will be hosting a seminar for dr remy p presas, if any one would be interested in coming, or would like like to join my arnis club that would be great,

hi name is michael, my passions are filipino martail arts as you can already tell,
im lookin for a beautyful filipino lady to share my life with and be happy! it would be great if you shared my passion arnis helping me make it a success,

if you would like to contact me

mobile# 07986407244
email# michaeltigercaneuk@yahoo.co.uk

salamat,
michael

Quoted post

Hello, my name is Paul, and I'm an alcoholic.

Whoops, sorry, wrong forum :D :rolleyes:
:D
B)

Admin
5th November 2005, 18:40
Paul, stop bringing this forum in line with my other ones......somewhere in the gutter :lol:

Ecxy
10th July 2006, 13:50
Good thing my husband now meet his wife...lol

remee_milano
12th July 2006, 22:29
Hi there.. think i know one... post your email add, hehe think her email add is sam14@yahoo.com hehe by the way shes my sister lol

russ01539
12th July 2006, 22:35
Try Filipina heart.com

KeithD
12th July 2006, 22:36
Try my free dating site!!

remee_milano
13th July 2006, 16:47
ahh that was not the right email address i posted...ahh just ignore it..