PDA

View Full Version : Stag Night idea in the Phils ??

mistermatty
25th April 2010, 19:05
As some of you might know i am travelling to the Philippines in a few days for my upcoming wedding .....now i am at a bit of a loss as what to do for my stag do , a member here said i should visit Angeles City ??

Any ideas and help would be mucho appreciated .

RickyR
25th April 2010, 19:07
Yeah Angeles City is the place to be, not sure if you're future wife would agree however. :-)

mistermatty
25th April 2010, 19:11
Yeah Angeles City is the place to be, not sure if you're future wife would agree however. :-)

Tell me more ?

RickyR
25th April 2010, 19:13
www.angelesbars.com

Northerner
25th April 2010, 19:17
From what I have read, Angeles city is like the Filipino version of Pattaya! A destination for sex tourists...

I think many forget what a stag night is supposed to be! Namely a night where temptation comes your way but you have to say strong and avoid it. Otherwise, as the tradition goes you are not ready to settle down.

So, like many here in the UK go to strip clubs and they know despite the naked bodies on show they will still be true to their lady, the same cannot be said about a gogo bar...

Although, if you took her brother along too as evidence you remained true - hence ready to settle down, your mahal might be okay with it. But I doubt it........

.... :behead:

RickyR
25th April 2010, 19:24
ha ha the dangers! It really depends on your take. You can fly to Clark from Cebu (and manila I believe), and plenty of busses between Manila and Clark/Angeles City.

KeithD
25th April 2010, 19:34
Does taking home a ladyboy count? :Erm:

mistermatty
25th April 2010, 19:40
Does taking home a ladyboy count? :Erm:

Thought that was Thailand thing ??

RickyR
25th April 2010, 20:14
Thought that was Thailand thing ??

When your in Cebu, you'd be forgiven for wondering if there is something in the water, plenty of them around!

Jamesey
25th April 2010, 20:23
You can have a great stag night wherever you are in the Philippines - I wouldn't say that it's necessary to go to Angeles.

I helped to organise a stag night in Manila which was a total blast. There were about 12 of us from England and 4 filipinos. We hired a jeepney to ferry us around. A lot of the guys hadn't been to the Philippines before, so having our own jeepney for the evening was fantastic! :drivingx:

We started at our hotel at midday and headed to the underground shooting range in Makati to live out our James Bond fantasies with various types of guns. From there, we moved on to Pasay Road to start on the drinks and play pool. Then it was dinner and more drinks at the Hobbit House. The next part of the evening was organised by the locals and involved a trip to one of the "KTVs" near Roxas Blvd. We ended the evening in the girlie bars of Makati. I think I rolled back into the hotel at 5am! :Beer:

The whole evening was brilliant. Everyone had a great time! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The only ones who arrived back later and had a more debauched time were the girls, who had the hen party on the same night!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

fred
26th April 2010, 00:08
If you are in Manila then just hit the bars in Makati..More expensive than Angeles but who cares?? Its your last night of freedom right??
Are you mad?:Erm:
Are you sure you are not having second thoughts?
Well if you are,the night time scene in Makati will iron em out!
Let the chips fall where they may.

triple5
26th April 2010, 00:39
Most people go down the route of getting totally wasted being surrounded by plenty of birds, but if you want to fit in some things you'll remember in the morning - white water rafting, ziplining, kayaking, jetsking, banana boating. depends tho where you're planning on having the do?

Dedworth
26th April 2010, 00:52
depends tho where you're planning on having the do?

The Ping Pong Banana Club

triple5
26th April 2010, 00:57
The Ping Pong Banana Club

:icon_lol: scratch my ideas then. Enjoy :D

somebody
26th April 2010, 12:10
As some of you might know i am travelling to the Philippines in a few days for my upcoming wedding .....now i am at a bit of a loss as what to do for my stag do , a member here said i should visit Angeles City ??

Any ideas and help would be mucho appreciated .

While what happens on tour stays on tour might go down well with some Phills id make sure you dont offend any of the older/religous relations.

I dont know your family situation of your Mahal but I dont think if i took the Wifes Male cousins n uncles etc to Angles city it go down to well and one of the Uncles is from Angles city orignally. Im sure the guys brit/phill would have a blast but the older and more religous memebers of the family would probably excommunicate the Wife and I:omg:

mistermatty
26th April 2010, 18:59
Thanx for the ideas guys , i am goin to head to Angeles City this weekend to let my hair down and have a knees up .

I will try and take some pictures and do a write up of my findings .

Cheers

sparky
26th April 2010, 19:07
now this i cant wait for:icon_lol:

GaryFifer
27th April 2010, 12:34
Thanx for the ideas guys , i am goin to head to Angeles City this weekend to let my hair down and have a knees up .

I will try and take some pictures and do a write up of my findings .

Cheers

Get a STI checkup

triple5
27th April 2010, 14:01
Get a STI checkup

Or you could just put a rubber on :rolleyes:

fred
27th April 2010, 16:45
Get a STI checkup

What? Before or after?

mistermatty
27th April 2010, 19:20
You guys make it sound like the whole town is diease ridden :NoNo:

Northerner
27th April 2010, 22:59

Given that HIV reports in the Philippines are not that accurate, it is safe to assume that it is...

SteveL
28th April 2010, 11:56
What? Before or after?

Confuscious say....when you have steak at home, why go out for a burger?

Northerner
28th April 2010, 12:46
Confuscious say....when you have steak at home, why go out for a burger?

I thought Paul Newman said that... Either way, totally agree!

Pete/London
28th April 2010, 13:54

Not sure how well travelled you are but don`t get too wrecked that you forget about your safety. Although its busy in AC you have to take care not to walk down dark alleyways and roads alone at night and act like a poor man,
Walang Pera, or you might end up with more than you was expecting.

Take a look at a friends website for info on AC at Margarita Station ,it will tell you about Hotels, good and bad and clubs,also unfortunately, whose been killed lately.

Northerner
28th April 2010, 15:37
Also, it is a good idea to note there are a lot of scams affecting sex tourists. One such scam I read about was when a western man takes a young lady to his room, he will at some point take a shower. When he comes out of the shower he will find his young lady "friend" with her under-age cousin.

Then the police turn up as if they had just been outside the door, arresting you for solicitation of sex from a minor....

Then you have two choices. 1. Pay them off with every penny you can get hold of, or 2. Go to jail and return to the UK and be placed upon the sex offenders register..

My advice.. Look, but don't touch. Better still, stay away from those types of "ladies" altogether!

somebody
28th April 2010, 17:08
Given that HIV reports in the Philippines are not that accurate, it is safe to assume that it is...

Im sure with the pimps n bosses really caring about health n safety and the general welfare of the ladies that they will be always taking best precautions and having weekly check ups...

Oh yeah doctors cost money and sex health education in the Philippines is widespread :D

Doc Alan
28th April 2010, 19:00
Also, it is a good idea to note there are a lot of scams affecting sex tourists.
My advice.. Look, but don't touch. Better still, stay away from those types of "ladies" altogether!
Very good advice, along with the other sensible posts on this thread :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SteveL
29th April 2010, 00:20
I wonder what the ladies think of this thread ? As someone whose significant future half is as paranoid as they come about me cheating on her (bad experience with one and only filipino boyfriend) i think i understand why. So many people with such knowledge of the Manila sex industry!
We all love pinoys, thats why were here, but personally, and i'm talking from experience, ones enough !!!

Sim11UK
29th April 2010, 07:00
I wonder what the ladies think of this thread ?

I have to agree, well what do you think ladies?... My Missus read it & wasn't impressed. :NoNo:

Who's going on this stag night? As has been said, if it's her relatives, remember, this woman you are going to marry, is their daughter, sister, cousin etc...Might not go down well, it could backfire? :Erm:

I'm no prude, but if I was you, I wouldn't do anything to jeopordise the marriage. Think you need to forget your western ways, if you're serious?

I just had a stag night here, before I left & :censored: good night it was too!

mhaedonald
1st May 2010, 03:37
:Hellooo:Me and my asawa we're talking about that before...Before we get married what are we going to do with the celebration(stag party)...I asked him if he will go out with his friends and go to strip clubs? and if he do will he let me as well to go out with my friends..:DHe said he is not going to strip club and they will just stay in bars with his friends or the second option is for me and him with friends will go to beach resort that my room is far from him then me and the girls have party there same as them hehe...He said he is happy to stay in bar with his friends with out strippers..Also he said if he go there he knows it will break my heart and feel bad on wedding day...Correct me if im wrong!but most of filipinas are Jealous,yes they do trust their husband but still hurt for us for them to go to strippers club before getting married,(or maybe its just me):icon_lol:..Maybe we wont say anything about it, but after you go to stripper stag party it wont be remove in our mind and break our heart,Also my family will think bad about it,Maybe if your filipina and her family is modern filipinoes,maybe it will be fine for them..Many are still old fashioned and religious..mostly in provinces

Sim11UK
1st May 2010, 06:50
Good to hear it from the womans point of view. Pretty much what I expected & how the family may react too...You need to be careful!

somebody
1st May 2010, 11:27
Good to hear it from the womans point of view. Pretty much what I expected & how the family may react too...You need to be careful!

Yeah it is good and I do think most of the Women on here would wonder why you need to do the stripper (plus the extras temptation) bit.

Im sure most guys if they did go out would have an ok time and get wrecked wake up a bit lighter in the pocket end of story..

But I really cant imagine to many families being impressed and many realtives may feel they cant comment due to how it would affect the daughters situation and how phills are with westerners in general normally very reserved. So it might seem no one offended untill..
Problem is once Phills feel someone has offended them or upset them they tend to take it very personally from what i have witnessed. Lose of face and macho phill guys who have possible access to weapons time to skidaddle me thinks bit hard when u 8 thousand miles away from home:rolleyes:

Also what if you do need bailling out I cant imagine any family thinking highly of having to assit you if you were caught by the Phill vice squad I think you would be on your jack jones from there onwards..

Many Ladies i have spoken to including my Wife have at time had to put up with rude n insulting comments from passers by n worse neighbours as they with a "Joe" which often they never ever mention to their Mahal at the time..

In some areas "Joe" has a very bad rep for shall we say not following the same moral path as upstanding Phill families do. Remeber a family have to put up with possible snide comments and stares while your thousands of miles away..

raynaputi
1st May 2010, 13:45
when my bestfriend was getting married 2 years ago, we gave her a bachelorette party with a guy stripper..at the same time, her fiance then (now husband) also had a bachelor party with his friends with a female stripper too..i guess it's OKAY if both of u are open to the idea of having strippers AND WOULD NOT SLEEP with them (most stripper would ask for the wife-to-be or hubby-to-be to touch some private parts..just touch and not play!!!)..they say it's a test if both of them (a big part to the guys as always) are really ready and committed to get married..so if these kinds of Despedida de Soltero are just for fun and won't cause troubles to the couple, which they have both agreed to in the first place, then it's fine..if one of them disagree, then the other one should not do it..

fred
1st May 2010, 14:09
I cant remember what happened on my stag night in Manila...
So what I dont know cant hurt her right?

somebody
1st May 2010, 14:50
when my bestfriend was getting married 2 years ago, we gave her a bachelorette party with a guy stripper..at the same time, her fiance then (now husband) also had a bachelor party with his friends with a female stripper too..i guess it's OKAY if both of u are open to the idea of having strippers AND WOULD NOT SLEEP with them (most stripper would ask for the wife-to-be or hubby-to-be to touch some private parts..just touch and not play!!!)..they say it's a test if both of them (a big part to the guys as always) are really ready and committed to get married..so if these kinds of Despedida de Soltero are just for fun and won't cause troubles to the couple, which they have both agreed to in the first place, then it's fine..if one of them disagree, then the other one should not do it..

Very true I think theres a difference between a stripper who is hired or seen in a more "respectable" club and lets say going to a go go bar in a red light district in (excuse me for saying this) developing nation when you can probably feed n house her family for a few months with the money in your pocket and lets say more temptation will be put your way for extra fees/fines wheter you choose to pay them voluntary or not...

In the middle of the day strolling round Makati/glorietta if unaccompanied even for a few mintues i have ended up with young ladies chatting to us who maybe innocent may not be but im pretty sure some saw peso signs from the short convos we had!! So gould knows what AC n certains areas of manilas like:omg:

Ive heard plenty of stories of guys on stag do's or european away games with football who were happy for what happened on tour to stay on tour.
But their British Wifes, girlfriends and families were not so pleased when from watching strippers in a club, had turned into having their stuff nicked by the said stripper from their room in the morning!!