PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Filipina lady......

pacificelectric
24th April 2010, 09:41
Well, I guess I can also try my luck here..... I am French but no problem with English language (I am translator/interpreter, it helps....), 55, and like most French people, a bit pikon.... :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
24th April 2010, 11:46
I am French but no problem with English language *(I am translator/interpreter, it helps....), 55, and like most French people, a bit pikon.... :icon_lol:

:icon_offtopic: ... but curious! I have a good friend who works as a *translator for the European Parliament. His name is Philip Waywell, and he's an English guy. Just wondered if you happened to know him at all?

Florge
24th April 2010, 20:37
would you like to be introduced to our other pinay friends?

pacificelectric
24th April 2010, 21:01
would you like to be introduced to our other pinay friends?

Well, thanks...... that would be nice! I will do my best not to be pikon or suplado! :icon_lol:

keithAngel
25th April 2010, 08:47
I have noticed a few in Cebu :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aryM
25th April 2010, 14:56
Well, I guess I can also try my luck here..... I am French but no problem with English language (I am translator/interpreter, it helps....), 55, and like most French people, a bit pikon.... :icon_lol:

Hello there...!:Hellooo: i have some friends that you might be interested to meet....

KeithD
25th April 2010, 15:08
:bigcry:I have no friends

raynaputi
25th April 2010, 15:28

:xxsmilie_auslachen::1056158225: LOL! :heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1:

Arthur Little
25th April 2010, 17:45

Aw ... cheer up boss :BouncyHappy: ... you have, you know ... WE'RE your friends!!!

KeithD
25th April 2010, 17:55
Aw ... cheer up boss :BouncyHappy: ... you have, you know ... WE'RE your friends!!!
That's what scares me :omg::laughitupsmilie:

pacificelectric
25th April 2010, 18:36
Hello there...!:Hellooo: i have some friends that you might be interested to meet....

Thanks a lot. If I expect the boss to find me a soulmate I might as well take the vows as a monk right now!! :icon_lol:

ladymai
27th April 2010, 13:20
Hi! there, how are you? I'm just waiting here for now ... :Erm:

pacificelectric
27th April 2010, 15:39
Sorry..... remember the 6-hour time difference between Europe and the Phils and also the computer I am using from the office has a "filtered" access to Internet. :NoNo:

Sim11UK
27th April 2010, 19:38
Go ladymai :xxgrinning--00xx3: Just saying hi! :Wave: :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
28th April 2010, 12:18

boss cheers up stop chasing the sheeps and go out make friends.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
28th April 2010, 12:25
boss cheers up stop chasing the sheeps and go out make friends.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
I'm the only scouser in the village ... no one wants me :angry:

Arthur Little
28th April 2010, 17:48
:icon_offtopic: ... but curious! I have a good friend who works as a *translator for the European Parliament. His name is Philip Waywell, and he's an English guy. Just wondered if you happened to know him at all?

:anerikke: ... Guess you DON'T know the guy, Marc. :NoNo: Just thought I'd ask! :rolleyes:

pacificelectric
28th April 2010, 18:51
:anerikke: ... Guess you DON'T know the guy, Marc. :NoNo: Just thought I'd ask! :rolleyes:

Sorry Arthur. More modestly, I work for the courts and police department and I assist people like witnesses, victims, suspects, criminals. Sometimes I assist Pinoys and Pinays..... :D

Arthur Little
28th April 2010, 19:03
Sorry Arthur. More modestly, I work for the courts and police department and I assist people like witnesses, victims, suspects, criminals. Sometimes I assist Pinoys and Pinays..... :D

:Erm: ... assisting criminals TOO :cwm24: ... like "aiding and abetting" ... as an accessory? :D

pacificelectric
28th April 2010, 20:14
:Erm: ... assisting criminals TOO :cwm24: ... like "aiding and abetting" ... as an accessory? :D

No, no, I assist English-speaking persons as interpreter. And that's how I encountered Filipinos and FIlipinas! :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
28th April 2010, 20:33
No, no, I assist English-speaking persons as interpreter. And that's how I encountered Filipinos and FIlipinas! :rolleyes:

:lol2: I know, mate ... just my daft idea of a little :joke:!

Arthur Little
28th April 2010, 20:36
And now ... to be poetic ... all the best, with your quest ...! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
4th May 2010, 19:24
:lol2: I know, mate ... just my daft idea of a little :joke:!

Arthur and you just back from Paris Pacific said he translates not that he had a sense of humour really:icon_lol: