PDA

View Full Version : Looking for honest lady

socool007
23rd April 2010, 21:17
Hi a lot of you here will no all about me,so i am back looking for a honest lady here or philippines hope you can help i am 47yrs young.

Mirasol
23rd April 2010, 22:29
hello hope u had a good day:) I'm from Cebu :)

emcel
24th April 2010, 01:06
helo!!how are you.. i am from phil. but i have pending application in uk waiting of my student visa result. and i am looking a nice good friendship to meet up in uk..

KeithD
24th April 2010, 08:18
Hi a lot of you here will no all about me,so i am back looking for a honest lady here or philippines hope you can help
Helps if people know you age :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nelfa_29
26th May 2010, 14:46
hello how are you?im 29 years old searching serious relationship here is my pic if your interested just let me know and emai me swetnelscuteATyahooDOTcom (swetnelscute@yahoo.com)

nelfa:Hellooo:

sarrie_barrento
19th July 2010, 06:00
did u found someone now?

Arthur Little
19th July 2010, 13:40
As I mentioned just a couple of days ago ... good luck to all contributors seeking a potential suitor!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
19th July 2010, 17:19
hi there welcome to the site and good luck too, by the way i am looking for £100 anyhelp:xxgrinning--00xx3:

-cristy23-
21st July 2010, 10:27
Hi a lot of you here will no all about me,so i am back looking for a honest lady here or philippines hope you can help i am 47yrs young.
Hi there mr!
im cristy and im currently in london.Ive a lot of nice place in UK like Brighton,miltonkeynes,northampton but never been to your place.so i dont know what its like there...

Arthur Little
21st July 2010, 12:34
i dont know what its like there...

:Erm: ... so cool? ... like most parts of the UK during what PASSES for a typical British summer! :D

rAiNe_
11th August 2010, 11:20
hello. it's difficult to determine the honesty of a person unless you know her.. i'm alos looking for a good man. hoep i can find on ehere or maybe you can send me a pm? why not?:)

gecko_pikachu
12th August 2010, 01:21
Goodluck and hope you find the right person with a good heart... :Wave:

rani
12th August 2010, 13:14
happy searching :Wave:

mantas1129
30th September 2010, 20:28
hallo l live in uk and l like phil girlrs,write in may email. Miseikau@gmail.com

Languish
3rd October 2010, 09:08
Good luck with it :) I am sure everything will pan out the way you wish - just keep up hope, be yourself, but be choosy. Don't just fall for the first girl :)

grahamw48
5th October 2010, 23:47
Hi single Filipina ladies.

My first time to advertise, but I'm an ugly old guy with all my own teeth desperately seeking a pretty lady, cos I'm very lonely and cry myself to sleep nearly every night (does depend on the movie though), so if you have poor eyesight, but a happy and fun personality do please contact me.

PS. I don't need a slave cos I can cook and clean already. :icon_lol:

bher
7th October 2010, 18:05

My first time to advertise, but I'm an ugly old guy with all my own teeth desperately seeking a pretty lady, cos I'm very lonely and cry myself to sleep nearly every night (does depend on the movie though), so if you have poor eyesight, but a happy and fun personality do please contact me.

hahahah, thats a nice one grahamw48 lol..:icon_lol:

stem298
7th October 2010, 18:17
gudluck to all our single ladies and lads here hope they shall find their true matches :)

LuisaKC
13th October 2010, 06:47
hi there welcome to the site and good luck too, by the way i am looking for £100 anyhelp:xxgrinning--00xx3:

haha. Me too looking for an HONEST 100Eu/$
:icon_lol:

LuisaKC
13th October 2010, 06:49

lol. :icon_lol:

keithAngel
13th October 2010, 10:18
Head for the Phils and i will introduce you to 20 young ladies who are honestly filipinas:rolleyes:

ghee101
13th October 2010, 12:03

do you like cats?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hi there welcome to the site and good luck too, by the way i am looking for £100

me too, manong steve :icon_lol::icon_lol:

ooh there! just the right slave im looking for :xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047

what? :omg: im not looking?? :omg:

oh well....:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Angel04
14th October 2010, 11:44
hi i am new here. i am looking for a nice guy that could maybe start as a friend and see where it goes. I am from Manila, Philippines. 50 years old single mom of grown up kids.

Angel04
14th October 2010, 11:46
hi are you still available?

ghee101
14th October 2010, 12:08
angel04, meet graham.

grahamw48 meet angel04.

...now you can dance :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
14th October 2010, 13:51
:cwm24: ... socool 007 - aka 'the man licensed to woo' - appears to have gone ... now the "heat" is on ... !

Terpe
14th October 2010, 14:29
:cwm24: ... socool 007 - aka 'the man licensed to woo' - appears to have gone ... now the "heat" is on ... !

Another great one liner Arthur.:icon_lol::icon_lol:
Keep them coming. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
14th October 2010, 18:05
hi i am new here. i am looking for a nice guy that could maybe start as a friend and see where it goes. I am from Manila, Philippines. 50 years old single mom of grown up kids.

Angel04, :welcomex:; we did have a possible match ... 'socool007 ...

Arthur Little
14th October 2010, 18:13
hi are you still available?

... alas, :NoNo: ... he seems to have gone ... "from Ply~mouth FOR :luv13:"!

Languish
17th October 2010, 16:12
Did he find someone? :Erm:

dontpushme
17th October 2010, 17:15
LOL, maybe he posted on several forums and found someone on one of them.:Erm:

grahamw48
17th October 2010, 18:29
On those Filipina dating sites I just keep getting inundated with 20 something ladies with appalling taste. :yikes:

They appear to find me attractive. :icon_lol:

Goodness only knows what would happen if I brought a gorgeous young lady over here, only for her to discover that there are thousands of handsome young bachelors waiting to catch her eye. :olddude:

aryM
17th October 2010, 19:38
good luck on your search sir! just be careful

dontpushme
17th October 2010, 19:38
:icon_lol: What are you talking about? You don't look half bad. LOL! In any case, have you any idea how insecure Filipinas with foreign partners can get? When my bf visited the Philippines, I worried like crazy that his head wouldn't stop turning from looking at all the Filipinas.:icon_lol:

joebloggs
17th October 2010, 19:39
They appear to find me attractive. :icon_lol:
:

i'm sure its you they find attractive and not your wallet :D

dontpushme
17th October 2010, 20:12
i'm sure its you they find attractive and not your wallet :D

Haha! I wasn't gonna say anything.:rolleyes:

joebloggs
17th October 2010, 20:16
Haha! I wasn't gonna say anything.:rolleyes:

well i waited half an hour for someone else to :icon_lol:

dontpushme
18th October 2010, 18:57
well i waited half an hour for someone else to :icon_lol:

I'm sure graham already knew that anyway. :icon_lol:

grahamw48
18th October 2010, 20:36
Yes I did ! ;)

BUT I am a Yorkshireman, and we are famous for not opening our wallets very often. :icon_lol:

stevewool
18th October 2010, 20:40
whats a wallet:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
18th October 2010, 21:22
Yes I did ! ;)

BUT I am a Yorkshireman, and we are famous for not opening our wallets very often. :icon_lol:

unlike scousers who are famous for opening other peoples wallets :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

Languish
19th October 2010, 13:33
:icon_lol: What are you talking about? You don't look half bad. LOL! In any case, have you any idea how insecure Filipinas with foreign partners can get? When my bf visited the Philippines, I worried like crazy that his head wouldn't stop turning from looking at all the Filipinas.:icon_lol:

My girlfriend certainly had the same perceived problem. Fortunately, the great thing about being with someone is, you can prove how much you love them by simply being with them. She quickly saw i was completely uninterested in anything (let alone other girls!) other than her. After all it was the reason i travelled 6,000 or so miles :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ghee101
20th October 2010, 09:18

same thing with me, sis. we kinda considered him to come live and work here if things wont be good in london but i was worried sick that he'd find a lot of pinays attractive, only to find out he worries the same way about me looking at other guys if we choose UK.

about a week ago, he went out with some friends and got drunk. his friends tried to persuade him to go and get girls. they told him why be faithful to me when he's not sure if i'm faithful to him here. these are the kind of friends he wouldn't want me to meet anyway. my boyfriend is admittedly a player but eversince we met, i saw how he gave me all his time. i mean, girls to him are just a phone call away. i know it's hard at his age.

he just went home and told his friends that he'd rather see ME than join them in their after-drinking-session-party.

ghee101
20th October 2010, 09:29
whats a wallet:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

DaveUK
20th October 2010, 12:20
The only woman I admit to looking at other than Yam is Cheryl Cole, but I've reassured her that Cheryl's had her chance and missed it now I'm married, so if she turns up one day on the doorstep, I won't be going anywhere! :D

DaveUK
20th October 2010, 12:21
Did I say admit!? I meant the only other woman I look at full stop! (Did I get away with that?!) :doh

dontpushme
20th October 2010, 15:34
My girlfriend certainly had the same perceived problem. Fortunately, the great thing about being with someone is, you can prove how much you love them by simply being with them. She quickly saw i was completely uninterested in anything (let alone other girls!) other than her. After all it was the reason i travelled 6,000 or so miles :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well, he used to get really nervous about the guys I hung out with here. He never really explained why, but I think it may be because a lot of the guys here are more fit than my bf and I'm with them every day. LOL, that plus rednecks and cowboys don't wear jeans that leave much to the imagination.:icon_lol: I had a really hard time adjusting to seeing the way my buddies were hung just by sitting with them in class, if you know what I mean.:doh It helped that I was used to looking up at people's faces (good thing I'm short!).

he just went home and told his friends that he'd rather see ME than join them in their after-drinking-session-party.

Now, that's a keeper!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Did I say admit!? I meant the only other woman I look at full stop! (Did I get away with that?!) :doh

So what you're saying is you'll look at other women anyway (without stopping)? :icon_lol:

stevewool
20th October 2010, 15:43
its nice to look but never touch, when i see a pretty lady i always tell emma but its always her reflection in the shop windows:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

dontpushme
20th October 2010, 15:46
Good one, Steve. :icon_lol: I actually think there's nothing wrong with letting a man's eyes roam. As long as he doesn't end up chasing whatever he's been looking at, I don't see the harm in it. After all, women's eyes roam too. A lot of us just expect guys to chase whatever's distracting them.

DaveUK
20th October 2010, 15:52
So what you're saying is you'll look at other women anyway (without stopping)? :icon_lol:

Well I have to. Helps me to appreciate what I have! :D

stevewool
20th October 2010, 15:57
we are all very lucky men looking at pictures on here off other friends partners:hubbahubba:, all are so pretty, very very lucky indeed we are:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Angel04
23rd November 2010, 14:28
hi socool007

if you are still available, hope to know you too.

chrycefilipinou
28th November 2010, 21:39
hi guys, nice exchange of ideas...