PDA

View Full Version : Happy day!

fatimaluis
23rd April 2010, 17:08
Anniversaries in general and wedding anniversaries in particular are celebrated through the exchange of gifts by the couples. Gifts attribute charms to the celebration of a wedding anniversary. There is no substitute to gift items that speak out your love, lend words to your thoughts and give a vent to your emotions for your buy xxxxxxxxxxxx life partner who has joined her hands with yours since the wedding day.

Arthur Little
24th April 2010, 02:04
Anniversaries in general and wedding anniversaries in particular are celebrated through the exchange of gifts by the couples. Gifts attribute charms to the celebration of a wedding anniversary. There is no substitute to gift items that speak out your love, lend words to your thoughts and give a vent to your emotions for your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx life partner who has joined her hands with yours since the wedding day.

:Funny_post: ... is it 'sales patter'? I'm reminded of that well-worn old saying: "Never look a gift horse in the mouth!".

aromulus
24th April 2010, 06:23
:Funny_post: ... is it 'sales patter'? I'm reminded of that well-worn old saying: "Never look a gift horse in the mouth!".

It was..............:doh

But it ain't anymore....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And the spammer is gone...:D

nigel
24th April 2010, 09:45
Doh! I thought I was going to read a happy empowering uplifting positive post...but it's spam..dohhhhhhh!!:doh