PDA

View Full Version : What is the best thing you've done in life.....?

KeithD
22nd April 2010, 18:51
.....not including meeting your other half!

belfast_dude
22nd April 2010, 19:00
joined filipinaroses.com/forum lol

September
22nd April 2010, 19:04
Seriously, gave life to my 2 children:Jump: the best thing that I done in my life.

maria_and_matt
22nd April 2010, 19:17
the best thing i have done in my whole is life is having my son matthew <3 nothing will ever come close to that

Arthur Little
22nd April 2010, 19:24

Aw, :cwm24: ... what a shame ... now I'll have to think! :poke: Not easy at my age ... :olddude:

Arthur Little
22nd April 2010, 19:30
joined filipinaroses.com/forum lol

:olddude: ... ah ... YESSSS ... now you mention it ... ! :)

Arthur Little
22nd April 2010, 19:39
... Boss? ... :Erm: ... changed your avatar?

KeithD
22nd April 2010, 19:43
... Boss? ... :Erm: ... changed your avatar?
Decided to move a bit while on the computer... bit of avatar exercise will do me good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
22nd April 2010, 23:01
What is the best thing you've done in life.....?

having my 2 beautiful daughters..they are my ' living trophy' :Jump::heartshape1:

nigel
24th April 2010, 15:00
The best is yet to come methinks..:rolleyes:

Best thing so far? Probably visiting Philippines..:)

malditako
24th April 2010, 15:05
being a mum....great feeling too :)

raynaputi
24th April 2010, 15:08
best thing i did so far was leaving Singapore..LOL! well I wasn't happy there..yeah was earning 2x of my salary today but money isn't everything..i was always sick when i was there..

somebody
24th April 2010, 16:57
learning to breath and then remebering to do regularly eversince:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
24th April 2010, 18:25
learning to breath and then remebering to do regularly eversince:xxgrinning--00xx3:

remember to breathe :laugher:, you can't even remember your password :doh

:D

pennybarry
24th April 2010, 18:32
The best ever thing I have done? To make my parents feel proud of the values and love they inculcated in me.

To go forward infront of my Nanay, sisters and brothers to tell that I love them very much and if they were not here I would never have been the person I am today.:)

Helped my nieces and nephews to realise how important is education, helped them to dream not only for themselves but for our whole family and very much happy to see them finished their Uni and being all professionals.:xxgrinning--00xx3::rolleyes:

Florge
24th April 2010, 20:52
the best thing so far is getting married to my best friend.... would be waiting for something that will beat that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

South-east boy
24th April 2010, 23:20
Going on a 2700 mile road trip around France with my best friend and spending time together with previous partners. Even though they didn't work out and I got hurt, I know how much better a future relationship will be when we're both really in love with each other. :D

aposhark
25th April 2010, 11:13

OK then, how about meeting my other three quarters? :icon_lol:
This is because she is now three quarters in size with her pregnancy :shemademe:, honest :laugher:

I suppose leaving the UK to work overseas when I was twenty.
That brought on all the other good and bad experiences that go with travelling and working overseas.....mostly they were amazing though :Rasp: