PDA

View Full Version : another newbie here...

bebot29
22nd January 2007, 06:04
Hi everyone:) ....

Am from the Philippines...But soon will go to HK for work...
As I browsing, I just found this website and it captured my eyes..This is really a nice and interesting site to view...I have read some informations which are very useful and I find it very informative...

Keep up guys:xxgrinning--00xx3: ...

IainBusby
22nd January 2007, 08:17
Hi Bebot, Welcome to the forum.

Louella & Iain.

tiger@tigress
22nd January 2007, 08:41
Hiya Bebot

Welcome to the forum...

KeithD
22nd January 2007, 09:34
:Hellooo:

We have a friend in HK....says it stinks.......enjoy :cwm24:

At least you can order dog in the restaurants :icon_lol:

Ping
22nd January 2007, 10:34
Hey if you go to hongkong for work,I have to tell you that be careful and don't trust anybody.Why because newbie there is a very good prey or victims to those who work there for many years.They will befriended you and sweet talk to you.Once you trust them then they asked you to help them,act as their guarantor when they barrow big amount of money from the loanshark and they need your passport number. Once they get the money they will go back to Phil.and never comeback to hongkong and you as the guarantor will pay or else the loanshark will tell your employer and you'll deported.Believe me it true thats what happened to my friend, she was victimized by her fellow Ilocana but she knows her only inHongkong.Remember

subicgirl14324
22nd January 2007, 11:53
Hey if you go to hongkong for work,I have to tell you that be careful and don't trust anybody.Why because newbie there is a very good prey or victims to those who work there for many years.They will befriended you and sweet talk to you.Once you trust them then they asked you to help them,act as their guarantor when they barrow big amount of money from the loanshark and they need your passport number. Once they get the money they will go back to Phil.and never comeback to hongkong and you as the guarantor will pay or else the loanshark will tell your employer and you'll deported.Believe me it true thats what happened to my friend, she was victimized by her fellow Ilocana but she knows her only inHongkong.Remember

hi Mrs.Boss....

and even korea:Erm: i heard that they do a sex trade there:omg: ...oh yes need to be very carefull...salamat po:Hellooo:

gingxrick
22nd January 2007, 13:28
Welcome bebot hope you enjoy the forum.
Ricky and Ging

bebot29
22nd January 2007, 15:24
Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome:) ...and also would like to thank you all again for your concern...I will put all the things you have told me in my mind...

Actually you are all right, i also heard from a lot of Filipino who worked there, that they were victimized by our co-Filipino...That's very sad to know..I will be very careful...I won't do things that i know will just ruin my work and my life when I get there...

Anyways, will be working to a British family...It will be a big adjustment for me, since it's my first time to work on this kind of job but am lucky that my boss will be a Brtitish...Wish me luck guys....
Again my sincere thank you to all...I will be visiting this site as often as I can...As I find it worth it to read most of the topic:) ...

bebot29
22nd January 2007, 15:27
:Hellooo:

We have a friend in HK....says it stinks.......enjoy :cwm24:

At least you can order dog in the restaurants :icon_lol:

Hi Mr Administrator,
Is that so??? lol.....
Then, atleast I feel like am home co'z it's the same like here..LOL....