PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

pennybarry
16th April 2010, 11:41
Hi Guys! I think I need to celebrate myself today. :icon_lol:

It's been few weeks I'm editing my website and today I made my flash photo.:omg::omg::omg:

After my course, I still feel I need to study and doing self study and research. Too hard for me to learn but I promise to myself to be patient. :D

Next time I'll change my Navs and buttons.

Please have a look : http://www.cityofsantarosainformation.com/

KeithD
16th April 2010, 11:53
Looking good babe :heartshape1: .... and the web sites good as well :D

pennybarry
16th April 2010, 11:56
Wow!!! I am very pleased boss. :heartshape1:

I am happy as my brain still works but too hard for me.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

sars_notd_virus
16th April 2010, 11:59

It's been few weeks I'm editing my website and today I made my flash photo.:omg::omg::omg:

After my course, I still feel I need to study and doing self study and research. Too hard for me to learn but I promise to myself to be patient. :D

very nice:xxgrinning--00xx3:ate penny

pennybarry
16th April 2010, 12:05
very nice:xxgrinning--00xx3:ate penny

Thanks friend! I'm still a learner and doing my best to learn more.

Arthur Little
16th April 2010, 12:12
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Excellent work, Penn ... may your website go from strength to strength ... !! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
16th April 2010, 12:16
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Excellent work, Penn ... may your website go from strength to strength ... !! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gracias Arth! I wish I could!:)

mickcant
16th April 2010, 13:59

Hi Penny,:Hellooo:
I have had a good look, and it is excellent, really well done. :Wave:
Mick.:Jump:

Englishman2010
16th April 2010, 14:16
Looks great and very informative too, Well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
16th April 2010, 14:40
Magaling Ate Penny, masaya ako :xxgrinning--00xx3:
As one of your first registered users I'm impressed at your achievement:)

liane
16th April 2010, 15:15
I find it really nice Ate Penny;)
You have a nice town, so green :xxgrinning--00xx3:
My favorite vegetables are there (ampalaya and patola) mmmmmm yummy:D

nigel
16th April 2010, 15:47
What an awesome site!

jam07
16th April 2010, 16:42
galing! well done ate penny! :)

Florge
16th April 2010, 17:22
huwaw! galing galing naman.... congrats te pen!

pennybarry
17th April 2010, 10:54
Hi Penny,:Hellooo:
I have had a good look, and it is excellent, really well done. :Wave:
Mick.:Jump:
Thanks Mick! Not yet finished. My site is only 3 months on the web and still adding more info.

Looks great and very informative too, Well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Trying to add more info and photos.:) Thanks Englishman

Magaling Ate Penny, masaya ako :xxgrinning--00xx3:
As one of your first registered users I'm impressed at your achievement:)
Salamat din kaibigan. Masaya din ako. Kaya kahapon, namasyal ako maghapon!

I find it really nice Ate Penny;)
You have a nice town, so green :xxgrinning--00xx3:
My favorite vegetables are there (ampalaya and patola) mmmmmm yummy:D
Thanks Liane! Santa Rosa never accepts relocation from Manila. There are many squatters from Manila that needs to relocate to nearby provinces close to Manila and our local municipality rejected to accept any and abolished all the shanties. But we have some home along the riles. :D:icon_lol:

What an awesome site!

galing! well done ate penny! :)

huwaw! galing galing naman.... congrats te pen!

Turuan ko kau pag gusto nyo. Need lang tiyaga sa pag-aaral.:doh

LEAHnew
17th April 2010, 11:50
Very informative Ate Pen well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
17th April 2010, 11:52
Very informative Ate Pen well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Salamat Leah:rolleyes::)

South-east boy
17th April 2010, 13:00
Very impressive Penny! :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
17th April 2010, 13:05

Well done Ate Penny! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: keep promoting our very own LAGUNA! Mabuhay! haha :D

pennybarry
17th April 2010, 14:06
Very impressive Penny! :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well done Ate Penny! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: keep promoting our very own LAGUNA! Mabuhay! haha :D

Salamat friends. I am proud to be Rosanian eheheheh

How about you both? I have a feeling that you are compatible with each other.:xxgrinning--00xx3::laugher::Rasp::heartshape1::Rasp::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
25th April 2010, 07:30
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congrats tol, maybe you can teach me next time hehehe, when the celebration? and where?

aposhark
25th April 2010, 11:42
Well done Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Two constructive comments and a question.

Q. What program did you use to make the website?

1. The "Emailmeform" on the home page did not work, but the "contact us" at the top of the same page did.

2. I think it would be a good idea to include a "where we are", perhaps a map for example.

Brgds :Wave:

pennybarry
25th April 2010, 11:44
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congrats tol, maybe you can teach me next time hehehe, when the celebration? and where?

You're late 'Tol as I have already celebrated alone last week. eheheh

Yes I can teach you. If you know frontpage, then you can start to learn by self study. If you have program like dreamweaver or any website builder, then I can share you my softwares.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I bought this last night: http://www.bigbangtemplates.com/Xtreme-website-templates.php and I am enjoying making website at the moment. :Rasp::icon_lol:

Miss you

pennybarry
25th April 2010, 11:53

1. The "Emailmeform" on the home page did not work, but the "contact us" at the top of the same page did.

2. I think it would be a good idea to include a "where we are", perhaps a map for example.

Thanks apo, it's only an ad (email me form) in my homepage. If you click Contact us, you can see and use the form.

Thanks for the tip. I have map here and planning to include in one of my pages.

I am using Dreamweaver 8 which I have studied months ago.

Salamat:)

Northerner
25th April 2010, 12:02
Good site Penny:xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done

A lot of content which is key, reminds me I need to get a move on and redo my friends site asap... :rolleyes:

pennybarry
25th April 2010, 12:04
Good site Penny:xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done

A lot of content which is key, reminds me I need to get a move on and redo my friends site asap... :rolleyes:

Thanks Northener! I wish you could give me more tips please.:Rasp:

GaryFifer
25th April 2010, 15:38
Great so far. Viewing and formatting needs a bit more tweaking.Have you tried Tahoma font it is nice to read.It cut off at the right side though, so I cannot see your advert for SULIT, unless I scroll it to the right. See attached video which is on my YOUTUBE :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhmzsA9u7p0

PS boss. I tried to upload a video but I cannot upload wmv.

KeithD
25th April 2010, 15:49
You can't upload video!!! Why should I use my server resources when you can put it on Youtube and just put the link on here? :)

triple5
25th April 2010, 15:51
Well done on learning dreamweaver :xxgrinning--00xx3: I've known a few give up after a few days on it. If you want to learn code, of course, dreamweaver's the daddy, but if you're just interested in getting sites built Wordpress is the best option imo. Even when you've learned code WP is still worth using as you can then just modify templates to suit your needs and add plugins. Its very flexible and easy to use for multiple users.

The sulit ad, do you really need it on there? You want to keep people on your site as long as possible.

GaryFifer
25th April 2010, 15:53
You can't upload video!!! Why should I use my server resources when you can put it on Youtube and just put the link on here? :)

No probs. learning experience. It's just the first time I did that.Thanks anyways:xxgrinning--00xx3: It was only 1MB :P oooh :Brick:

pennybarry
25th April 2010, 17:21

Hi Apo! I have already deleted the emailmeform ad and edit my Contact us button.
I have created a link where we are and you can see it now.:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp::Rasp:

Great so far. Viewing and formatting needs a bit more tweaking.Have you tried Tahoma font it is nice to read.It cut off at the right side though, so I cannot see your advert for SULIT, unless I scroll it to the right. See attached video which is on my YOUTUBE :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhmzsA9u7p0

PS boss. I tried to upload a video but I cannot upload wmv.

Thanks Gary!As you know this is my first site and looking forward for more in few months.:icon_lol: I have already removed that link which I thought I have deleted before.:D Try to visit again.

Sorry, I like my font and I can read it clearly than Tahoma font family.:icon_lol:

Well done on learning dreamweaver :xxgrinning--00xx3: I've known a few give up after a few days on it. If you want to learn code, of course, dreamweaver's the daddy, but if you're just interested in getting sites built Wordpress is the best option imo. Even when you've learned code WP is still worth using as you can then just modify templates to suit your needs and add plugins. Its very flexible and easy to use for multiple users.

The sulit ad, do you really need it on there? You want to keep people on your site as long as possible.

Thanks Triple!
Sorry to hear you gave up after few days.:D
I studied 3 short courses and I got more interest in learning Dreamweaver.
As much as possible, I don't want to depend on templates but I gained loads of ideas thru templates. Dreamweaver 8 is also a good tool to modify any template and it's handy for me IMHO. I have not yet focus myself using wordpress but in later days, I want to know more about it.

I have already deleted Sulit logo. I have an account with Sulit and made money a bit thru that site and will put it back in a different place maybe.

Arthur Little
25th April 2010, 20:09
You're doing GREAT, Pen ... and muchas gracias for awarding me rep on another thread earlier today! :BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
27th April 2010, 06:02
Gracias Señor ! Que tenga un buen día :)

triple5
27th April 2010, 08:24
Sorry to hear you gave up after few days.:D

Never actually tried dreamweaver. I got a free HTML editor years ago with my hosting plan - http://www.coffeecup.com/

I doubt it does everything dreamweaver can, but does the job I need it to :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
28th April 2010, 06:33
Never actually tried dreamweaver. I got a free HTML editor years ago with my hosting plan - http://www.coffeecup.com/

I doubt it does everything dreamweaver can, but does the job I need it to :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I see. My Dreamweaver features has html, coldfusion,PHP, JavaScript etc.
I tried coffeecup html editor but Dreamweaver is good for me in editing. I am using Coffeecup FTP.:)

I have my Nvu which I seldom use but I also like it.:xxgrinning--00xx3: