PDA

View Full Version : Photos

Admin
8th February 2005, 14:18
During the current upgrade of the dating database software, the photographs will be offline for around 24hrs. They will appear again as soon as the coders have finished the update.

Admin
8th February 2005, 19:03
OK, it's done now. http://www.win2winracing.com/zdating/index.php

The new look is more professional than the last one, and it will take me a couple of weeks to get used to the new options.

I have set it for me to REVIEW every profile before it becomes active in an attempt to filter out these wonderful 'Nigerian' businessmen after your money :o

ginapeterb
8th February 2005, 21:13
Great Keith, I get the scam letter everyday, about 2 or 3 per day, they are called, 455 letters or something like that, amazing stories, Keith are the photos we have posted going in this new site, or is it for people looking for someone only, as I note the other link is still working

Whats the situation there Kieth can you update us.

Admin
8th February 2005, 21:31
The happy pics of us are on the 'we've kopped' page ;D

The site I've just updated is the dating database were people meet, with a good number of successes. Looked a little old before today, looks much more professional now, and gives me more control at the backend.

The forum data has been past over to the software developers, and I would imagine we will move over to the new board within 24hrs.

You can find it at http://www.win2winracing.com/inv_filipino/index.php

But please DO NOT post on it, as the database on their now will be emptied prior to the conversion.

You may want to bookmark that link if you do not access through the front page.

ginapeterb
8th February 2005, 22:44
Ok Keith I dont acess through the front page, I access straight to this page, also my default home page is this main forum page, as I tend to monitor jointly with you every day, thats great, let me know when it all goes live, i can then adjust up..thanks I will look for the photos as well.

ginapeterb
8th February 2005, 23:21
Kieth I cant find the photos of you and P and me and G on the new front page....where are they ? give me a link will you

Admin
8th February 2005, 23:21
Haven't a clue when it will changeover, but thsi board will show CLOSED.

The company moving the data is in the US so the time difference makes it difficult to arrange a common time.

Once it over, I'll write a short script to direct anyone who comes here to automatically go to the new one. That should save any confusion, I'll also email everyone on the list.

You'll need to login to the new one the first time you use it, but your profile should be their. You can then add an avatar.

Admin
9th February 2005, 00:09
I've edited the template to make it more compact ;D