PDA

View Full Version : Filipinas in the Kings Lynn area?

sparky
12th April 2010, 18:34
hopefully my wife will be here in the next month or two and we will be settling on the north norfolk coast- the nearest big town is Kings Lynn.

so is there any pinay ladies out there living in this area that can make my good lady feel at home and show her the ropes?

mistermatty
13th April 2010, 17:31
as you know the princess will be here in lowestoft later this year mate .

sparky
13th April 2010, 18:37
as you know the princess will be here in lowestoft later this year mate .

yer but i dont want your mrs giving my mrs ideas mistermatty:Cuckoo:

mistermatty
13th April 2010, 18:58
yer but i dont want your mrs giving my mrs ideas mistermatty:Cuckoo:

wot sort of ideas mate ??

sparky
13th April 2010, 19:58
wot sort of ideas mate ??

bad ones like shopping ideas

melbes
11th June 2010, 17:20
hi sparky im from kings lynn. is ur wife in the country already? i would be glad to make friends with her. my hometown in the phils. is cebu.hear from her soon:)

melbes
11th June 2010, 17:26
hi sparky im from kings lynn. i would love to make friends with ur wife is she in the country already? my hometown in the phils. is cebu. hope to hear from ur wife soon.

sparky
11th June 2010, 23:33
hi melbes- shes due over in 4 weeks

are you in kings lynn itself:Hellooo: or further along the coast

melbes
18th June 2010, 12:33
yup im in kings lynn area not along the coast. maybe your wife could come over to kings lynn for shopping or wander around or vice versa. i would be glad to make friends with her! anyway just let me know alright:)

sparky
18th June 2010, 18:01
yup im in kings lynn area not along the coast. maybe your wife could come over to kings lynn for shopping or wander around or vice versa. i would be glad to make friends with her! anyway just let me know alright:)

for sure- i am off to get her in 8 days- also there are a couple of filipino ladies who live and work in hunstanton- work in the chicken shop at nights

getting a nice little network together now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
18th June 2010, 18:03
hi sparky 8 days wow are you staying there for a holiday too? emma will be here july 31 all being well

sparky
18th June 2010, 23:06
hi sparky 8 days wow are you staying there for a holiday too? emma will be here july 31 all being well

yep 2 weeks holiday then back to start our new life on the 9th july here in the UK