PDA

View Full Version : FLR question

stuart_donnlyn
19th January 2007, 16:58
i just want to ask if you got fiancee visa and you're already Married in UK and need to apply for FLR which shud come first?
applying for FLR in home office
or having my passport ammended in Philippine Embassy in London before applying for FLR

im somewhat confused on that

oh plus do they check savings? im somewhat nervous on that coz whenw ere applying for visa u really need to show u have savings..but now since i arrived here and expenses arises..visa fees, marriage expenses, basic needs so we dnt have savings i think whats left on account is £150++ will they deny me? because of that low savings:doh

joebloggs
19th January 2007, 17:23
hmm £150, lol, i think you have to show bank statements for the last 3 months, i appiled for a visa for my step son and had only £1000 in the bank, but got the visa, i think becuase we have a permanent place to live and both work, showing you have a regular wage and a permenant home may help more than savings...

well iam applying for FLR , as I cannot apply for ILR yet because my wife didnt come to the uk until mid may 2005, when my wifes visa runs out in mid march 2005, she will have only been here for 22 months not 23 months !! wasting £335.. and have to apply for ILR in mid april...

SO OTHER SPOUSE VISA SEEKERS !! BE WARNED YOU CAN ENTER THE UK UPTO 28 DAYS BEFORE THE START OF VISA DATE.. you have to be in the UK for more than 23 MONTHS BEFORE YOU CAN APPLY FOR ILR. so get here before the start date...

scotsfiancee
19th January 2007, 18:20
i just want to ask if you got fiancee visa and you're already Married in UK and need to apply for FLR which shud come first?
applying for FLR in home office
or having my passport ammended in Philippine Embassy in London before applying for FLR

Hi Donn, your question is already been discussed in this thread http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=855

KeithD
19th January 2007, 22:23
...but we don't mind seeing her pic again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stuart_donnlyn
22nd January 2007, 16:22
hello thanks for the help....were on the process.....
...hey scotfia..i slipped 3 times due to icy groundddd...thats so funnyyy and morrissons just 5minute walk from here

KeithD
22nd January 2007, 21:07
Our Morrisons is a 5 minute walk.....in the car....:Erm:

russ01539
22nd January 2007, 21:15
We can see Morrisons from our place. They still dont sell Knorr Sinigang mix, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I keep asking.

walesrob
22nd January 2007, 21:43
We can see Morrisons from our place.

I work in Morrisons :NoNo:

KeithD
22nd January 2007, 22:09
I work in Morrisons :NoNo:
Someone has too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stuart_donnlyn
25th January 2007, 16:51
o yah i went to morrisons to forget that im feeling homesick (i miss my family)... and chat with whoever comes along, or whoever wholl smile back to me.specially the talkative kids... what else play lotto and win £10 hahaha

happy burns day everyone! might try some haggis tonight is it any good?

scotsfiancee
25th January 2007, 20:14
Oh yes, we ate haggis with tatties for tea :18: ! it was nice............

with scotch whiskey of course :Cuckoo:

eljean
25th January 2007, 21:54
yes i think they just wanna know if you do live together in england..you got marry and about savings maybe they wanna see if theres is money coming in from work were usually it goes straight to there bank account....normally u can't really save as much if you are married....not unless you two work....there's so much to pay around house rent,gas and electric,council tax,shopping,emergency expenses.....as long as you pay the FLR payment i guess and your husband has a permanent work i think no worries but if savings still matters then i have to worry as well....:doh

KeithD
25th January 2007, 23:17
Oh yes, we ate haggis with tatties for tea
That looks really weird coming from a Filipina :action-smiley-081:

eljean
26th January 2007, 12:47
:Erm:

scotsfiancee
26th January 2007, 14:19
That looks really weird coming from a Filipina :action-smiley-081:

Just as weird as it would coming from an english man :icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
27th January 2007, 23:20
quoted from ivor & mel:

Completed passport amendment form
THREE completed Report Of Marriage forms
Original of Marriage Certificate plus 3 photocopies
Applicant's passport, of course! Plus 3 photocopies of the data page
3 photocopies of the data page of the husband's passport
6 recent passport-sized pics of the applicant
3 recent passport-sized pics of the husband
Postal Order to cover fees for the Amendment (£15) and ROM (£18) i.e. £33 in total (postal money order is cheaper than bankers draft)
postal money order is £3.35 only
Stamped addressed envelope for the return of the passport and Marriage Certificate

_______

we just applied the amendment of my passport yesterday, hopefully it will be sent back nextweek...

thanks

zobel

Jay&Zobel
31st January 2007, 23:39
i submitted my passport amendment application requirements on the 26th of January (Friday)

got it today. 31st of January (Wednesday)

time scale: 3 working days only

cool!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

next step FLR :cwm23: :icon_lol:

stuart_donnlyn
6th February 2007, 13:29
we inquire on the home office by asking if we need to have our passport ammended first before applying for FLR, they say its okay even the passport is not yet ammended in applying for FLR

Ann07
6th February 2007, 15:02
really!!!!!! thats cool...:furious3: :cwm3:

KeithD
7th February 2007, 10:22
Best to do it though, keeps everything in order.

stuart_donnlyn
16th February 2007, 17:15
well they dnt mention anything on any of their websites what shud be done first or what must be done sequentially(step by step procedure)...thats why it causes confusion .

ei scot im invited on a 50th bday party. shes a filipina i met her in church her she live here in scotland for 25 yrs. her kids looks like her not her scottish husband bronze skin too.

scotsfiancee
16th February 2007, 17:33
ei scot im invited on a 50th bday party. shes a filipina i met her in church her she live here in scotland for 25 yrs. her kids looks like her not her scottish husband bronze skin too.

Hello donn Say hi to them from me :Hellooo:

And don't forget my BH :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
17th February 2007, 15:59
hi stuart donnlyn

we're in the same case....:Hellooo:
what i did is that i amend my pasport just to be in order...submit it last feb 13 and have it feb 15 superb! now i ready all the papers for the flr...

goodluck to us...
ann

flor
27th February 2007, 19:31
Hello to everybody,

i came here as a fiancee and applied for FLR after marriage i just want to ask if how many days that i am allow out of uk.coz im planning to go home this june

andypaul
27th February 2007, 19:50
Hello to everybody,

i came here as a fiancee and applied for FLR after marriage i just want to ask if how many days that i am allow out of uk.coz im planning to go home this june

This topics has been brought up before in detail.

But if you are going for a few weeks to a month in most cases you have nothing to worry about.

Have a search around on the site this has been brought up as i say before.