PDA

View Full Version : Yes! Got My Visa!!!

Chrisirene
19th January 2007, 11:19
JAN. 10 was tracking my papers and says “ ATBE “
JAN. 13 Chris tried to track the papers through his phone coz the Internet in the hotel was VERY SLOW! Anyways…. the status says, “ DISPATCHED ” and that time were in Cebu and going to Bohol…my emotion cant explain that time…. Either I will fly to Cagayan or Bohol… but HEY! I’m with my bf that time. So, were decided to hold my papers in CDO and wait when I come back to CDO.

From JAN. 11-18 spend the holiday with Chris and his mum as well in Cebu and Bohol then fly to manila Chris and his mum street to Fly to UK and I have to stay over in Manila.

Then now-arrived at 3:30pm here in CDO in the airport and I rang the 2GO ofcs if they can deliver my papers in to my address… 4pm I got the package… I was shaking when I open my envelope and first thing I saw is the VISA!!!! Ahhhhhh OMG….

Thank you so much guys for your supports and encouragement….thanks to JANICE,ELJEAN,ATE BING,GING,JING AND JING…….specially to BOSS KEITH

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U ALL

:xxparty-smiley-050: :love: :love18: :luv13:

PART 3...hahahhaa

tiger@tigress
19th January 2007, 11:32
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: At last the breaking news is here im so happy for u :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: Hope mine soon

scotsfiancee
19th January 2007, 11:35
Congrats dear ................................ come on pack your things then..... bring nestea ice tea,adobong baboy :icon_lol:

gingxrick
19th January 2007, 12:22
congrats to both chrisirene, welcome to the UK. So when are you flying in
hoping you have a safe journey.
Ging and ricky

KeithD
19th January 2007, 13:28
I'll have some of that nice bird flu if you're bringing us presents :)

eljean
19th January 2007, 13:36
CONGRATSSSSSSS!!!!! I TELL YOU WHAT BRING AS MUCH AS WINTER CLOTHES U CAN BRING ITS SAYS IT GOING TO SNOW SOON IN HERE IM HAPPY FOR YOU:REDancedancer08:

KeithD
19th January 2007, 16:40
Don't bother packing a kite....:rolleyes:

empott
20th January 2007, 00:28
Wow another good news from one of the members! Congrats Chrisirene ... :xxgrinning--00xx3: Im happy for u.

IainBusby
20th January 2007, 10:30
Congratulations to you both and all the best wishes for your future together in the SUNNY UK ???
Louella and Iain.

Mrs Daddy
20th January 2007, 10:51
Congrats chrisirene!!! told you,you`ll be next.anyway when will you be flying to uk?anyway,good luck and best wishes from keith my hubby and me.

Chrisirene
20th January 2007, 10:58
Hi GUYS.....
LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF THANKS TO U ALL.....

Boss Keith ur the BEST!!!!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :REDancedancer08:

Chrisirene
20th January 2007, 10:59
Congrats chrisirene!!! told you,you`ll be next.anyway when will you be flying to uk?anyway,good luck and best wishes from keith my hubby and me.

Hi

Angel ka nga..heheheheh..... dont know yet when... have to fix all my things here first.how about you?

Mrs Daddy
20th January 2007, 11:04
we`ll be leaving in february 1st week.where in uk ba r u then?

Chrisirene
21st January 2007, 10:57
Hi Guys...

I’m going to Cebu tonight to attend the seminar tomorrow and hoping to get the stamp… :D

IainBusby
21st January 2007, 11:13
Hi Guys...

I’m going to Cebu tonight to attend the seminar tomorrow and hoping to get the stamp… :D

Hi Chrisirene,
Just to pre-warn you, you might have to stay a couple of days in Cebu as Louella my wife did. This is because the place where the seminar is held is some distance from the office where the certificate proving that you have attended the seminar and the all important stamp is issued and by the time the seminar is over, it's to late to get there and collect your certificate.
Iain.

Jay&Zobel
21st January 2007, 18:32
forget not to bring plenty of pancit canton packs, iced tea/ powdered juices and others with you when you come to England.. coz youll definitely miss them!!

tsaka tabo, walang tabo dito hahaha

Congrats

KeithD
21st January 2007, 18:59
You get iced tea here.....just put the kettle outside for an hour :Erm:

Chrisirene
23rd January 2007, 05:06
Yeay!!!

- Was arrived in Cebu by ferry boat at 6am of 22th
- 7am - Breakfast
- 8-12nn - fill-up the form, counseling, etc
- 12-01pm Lunch
- 01-02 - (CFO) fill-up the form and STAMP :D...

YAHOOO!!!! DONE :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

Chrisirene
23rd January 2007, 05:10
forget not to bring plenty of pancit canton packs, iced tea/ powdered juices and others with you when you come to England.. coz youll definitely miss them!!

tsaka tabo, walang tabo dito hahaha

Congrats

EEEKKKKK...are u really sure of that??? :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I really love pancit canton :bigcry: :bigcry:

-will brig 1 box then hehehehe

john sergison
23rd January 2007, 09:29
chrisirene,,,,,well done to you both, i bet you feel that you could fly here without a plane now. enjoy the rest of your life together in UK

love john and alona

ps , alona has only been here two weeks but my heating system is in shock ha ha ha

vbkelly
23rd January 2007, 17:46
:cwm23:
chrisirene,,,,,well done to you both, i bet you feel that you could fly here without a plane now. enjoy the rest of your life together in UK

love john and alona

ps , alona has only been here two weeks but my heating system is in shock ha ha ha

wow cococongrats you both lol bolol 2loy ako hehehe

Jay&Zobel
27th January 2007, 23:32
EEEKKKKK...are u really sure of that??? :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I really love pancit canton :bigcry: :bigcry:

-will brig 1 box then hehehehe

oo pancit canton is expensive here hehehe P26.00 per pack hahaha...

tsaka tabo hehehe for goodness sake!!! hehehe ...

Chrisirene
28th January 2007, 00:53
Pancit canton ?

Is that a pancake - from Canton ?

Have I got a learning curve ahead of me or what ?? !!

Chris

BTW Just sorted Irene's flight to UK next week - She seems a little happy ...........:icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
31st January 2007, 23:26
Pancit canton ?

Is that a pancake - from Canton ?

Have I got a learning curve ahead of me or what ?? !!

Chris

icon_lol:

all time filipino favorite: ready to cook/ instant chow mein:Hellooo:

eytch
5th March 2007, 04:18
hi chrisirene, just a quick question. How long did it take on processing your application? based on what i read, for settlement visa it would take 2 months.

Thanks.

Chrisirene
5th March 2007, 12:45
Hi Eytch..

November 30 - pass the aplication to UKVACS
December 02 - UKVACS received
January 13 - DISPATCHED with the VISA!!!!:D

So, 44 Days since i send the application....

GOOD LUCK!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eytch
5th March 2007, 13:03
wow that's quick! wish me luck... we just got married last jan 8, then my wife changed her passport from filipino to british just last feb... then i received all her documents last week... good luck to me hehehe....

joebloggs
5th March 2007, 13:28
took my wife 3 months to get a visa, thats after i complained to the embassy about the delay, and funny she got a call the same day to pick the passports and visas up. same excuse as other 3 monthers, they were waiting for reports, but I supplied everything and a lot more than they asked for. so why the dealy ? i dont know :Erm:

good luck thou, maybe them days and delays are in the past
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chrisirene
5th March 2007, 15:03
WISH U ALL THE LUCK!!!!!! eytch

just keep tracking ur documents....

mach
6th March 2007, 04:12
congratulations!!! :)

eytch
6th March 2007, 06:52
i submitted all my documents this morning, i added php200 for excess documents, i got more than 500 pages of email transcript, 2 scrap book with our pictures, 3 albums of pictures from 2004 to 2007, a lot of cards, almost 300 pages of phone bills from globe... i just checked the documents... status: at the british embassy... hehehehe wish me luck....

tiger@tigress
6th March 2007, 07:28
i submitted all my documents this morning, i added php200 for excess documents, i got more than 500 pages of email transcript, 2 scrap book with our pictures, 3 albums of pictures from 2004 to 2007, a lot of cards, almost 300 pages of phone bills from globe... i just checked the documents... status: at the british embassy... hehehehe wish me luck....

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: Good Luck to US eytch.... good news to all of us will follow!:Hellooo: :Hellooo:

eytch
6th March 2007, 07:38
thanks... good luck to all of us here...

vbkelly
6th March 2007, 10:50
thanks... good luck to all of us here...

good luck to you eytch!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

eytch
6th March 2007, 11:34
heheheh thanks... im a bit nervous hehehehe

tiger@tigress
6th March 2007, 13:39
heheheh thanks... im a bit nervous hehehehe

Yes thats true its a funny feeling that TJ & I since we submit our application.... when we wakes up in the morning the first thing that comes in our mind is to pray to God to grant our prayers to have visa soon and be together and start family of our own.

joebloggs
6th March 2007, 13:39

:xxgrinning--00xx3: sounds you sent everything but the kitchen sink ! , good luck , sounds like you will not have a problem :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eytch
6th March 2007, 13:55
:xxgrinning--00xx3: sounds you sent everything but the kitchen sink ! , good luck , sounds like you will not have a problem :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahaha... i hope that would be all...

tiger... i wish you luck... just pray...

fontain
6th March 2007, 14:15
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Hopefully as Summer is coming the peeps at the embassy will be nice people and help you all start your lives together :D

Take heart from the fact it was only one year exactly yesterday that me & my girl begun our relationship in Singapore and last night we were having our first anniversary dinner in my apartment whilst sharing a bottle of Red wine

Chrisirene
8th March 2007, 19:06

WOW...looks like u gonna have a visa SOON!!!!! :D

Chrisirene
8th March 2007, 19:06
Hi M@@@

How's the tracking????

tiger@tigress
8th March 2007, 22:58
Hi M@@@

How's the tracking????

Still ATBE :Cuckoo: :Cuckoo: :Cuckoo:

eytch
9th March 2007, 06:03
same with me... still ATBE on the 3rd day.... heheheh

eytch
9th March 2007, 06:07
Still ATBE :Cuckoo: :Cuckoo: :Cuckoo:

hi tiger, when did you sumbit your documents?

eytch
9th March 2007, 06:08
WOW...looks like u gonna have a visa SOON!!!!! :D

i wish and i hope... cross fingers... hehehe

tiger@tigress
9th March 2007, 06:27
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Hopefully as Summer is coming the peeps at the embassy will be nice people and help you all start your lives together :D

Take heart from the fact it was only one year exactly yesterday that me & my girl begun our relationship in Singapore and last night we were having our first anniversary dinner in my apartment whilst sharing a bottle of Red wine

Yes i do pray to arrive in England this summertime....hmmmm do u have Santa Cruzan or Reyna Elena there during summer... :Erm: :Erm:

tiger@tigress
9th March 2007, 07:25
hi tiger, when did you sumbit your documents?

i did it last month im tense & nervous.... good luck to all of us :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

philcherry
9th March 2007, 14:15
hello guys im new to this site,i want to know how the fiancee visa works.......thanks.

philcherry

philcherry
9th March 2007, 14:17
:Help1: :Help1:
hello guys im new to this site,i want to know how the fiancee visa works.......thanks.

philcherry

philcherry
9th March 2007, 14:23
i need help on how to get fiancee visa to uk.thanks

scotsfiancee
9th March 2007, 14:27
i need help on how to get fiancee visa to uk.thanks

HI philcherry

Welcome to filipinouk forum!

What you will do is to use the SEARCH FUNCTION as its already been discussed and its actually in a sticky thread.

Goodluck!

walesrob
9th March 2007, 15:09
HI philcherry

Welcome to filipinouk forum!

What you will do is to use the SEARCH FUNCTION as its already been discussed and its actually in a sticky thread.

Goodluck!

Scots, you would make a good moderator! :cwm24:

Philcherry, you will need to do some research on this site or on Petes website, which has EVERYTHING you need to know about getting a Fiance Visa. Petes site http://www.british-filipino.com/ (http://www.british-filipino.com/)

KeithD
9th March 2007, 15:55
Scots, you would make a good moderator! :cwm24:

Apart from she has two red X's in her signature....and we do not know what she looks like!! :)

IainBusby
11th March 2007, 12:09
Apart from she has two red X's in her signature....and we do not know what she looks like!! :)

I know what she looks like cos I seen her on the webcam once. She looks very much like Howard Hughes ??? :D :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Philip
12th March 2007, 15:17

She is little and cute and sounds like an american! :Erm:

eljean
12th March 2007, 18:18
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: